James Hardy

73 posts in this topic

Out of contract and says he is not currently in any discussions, the games against salford could of been his last.

Fullarton could be after him??

14 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

Out of contract and says he is not currently in any discussions, the games against salford could of been his last.

Fullarton could be after him??

I hope so.

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Yes he could and I hope will be too. 

Yes he’ll be on over £1000 per week but if we want to achieve something this is the calibre of player we will need. Having Cameron king and Hardy as your two creative midfield players will help create goals. Too young, quick and skilful players. 

Rather have a squad of 18/19 than 22 and save on them 3 or 4 players wages to help sign Rodney and Hardy. 

I´d even go a low as a squad of 16 to get the quality.

2 people like this

England ¨C¨ player of the year.

I reckon JF would want him in a heartbeat but ultimately it will be down to the Chairman wether we can sign him ,But he is excatly what we need to make us a better team.

2 people like this

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

I reckon JF would want him in a heartbeat but ultimately it will be down to the Chairman wether we can sign him ,But he is excatly what we need to make us a better team.

Agree. 

Hardy and Rodney will be 2 top class signings that will definitely help us move up that leauge and score goals.

More likely of Hardy to move than Rodney to us, but we will wait and see. 

Please Mr Fullarton and Mr Chairman, go make some pure gold !!

Just now, SHAY man said:

Hardy and Rodney will be 2 top class signings that will definitely help us move up that leauge and score goals.

More likely of Hardy to move than Rodney to us, but we will wait and see. 

Please Mr Fullarton and Mr Chairman, go make some pure gold !!

JF I reckon would sign both it’s over to the Chairman 

1 minute ago, Forever a Shayman said:

JF I reckon would sign both it’s over to the Chairman 

Have a squad of 17 or something save on the extra 5 players wages that aren’t needed and sign quality instead of quantity. If there is injuries just enter the loan market. 

Rodney & Southwell and Hardy & King will hopefully score goals and get us up that table. 

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Have a squad of 17 or something save on the extra 5 players wages that aren’t needed and sign quality instead of quantity. If there is injuries just enter the loan market. 

Rodney & Southwell and Hardy & King will hopefully score goals and get us up that table. 

Them 4 would be the stars of the show!!

Hardy and King would probably be as good as we could get on our budget for creative midfielders. He's a must sign if we can afford him and he wants to join us etc

2 people like this

Dan Gardner over Hardy if we are going quality over quantity.

Dan can ping them in from 30 yards that's sort of player that turns draws into wins 

7 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Dan can ping them in from 30 yards that's sort of player that turns draws into wins 

Spends all his time on the treatment table these days Gardner I think we had a few too many on ours last season don’t need anymore on there.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

Dan has been carrying an injury for quite a while and I think Chesterfield will be the favourites to sign him with his old manager.

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, AJS said:

Hardy and King would probably be as good as we could get on our budget for creative midfielders. He's a must sign if we can afford him and he wants to join us etc

Let's just hope so, give the fans something to get excited about, when Rodney and Hardy sign.

Would we have to sign Rodney on a fee from Salford?

If we get these signings done and dusted asap then season tickets could up getting to Bosomworths target of 2000!

Edited by SHAY man
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

Let's just hope so, give the fans something to get excited about, when Rodney and Hardy sign.

Would we have to sign Rodney on a fee from Salford?

If we get these signings done and dusted asap then season tickets could up getting to Bosomworths target of 2000!

Would think so as contracted to 2020 but also think Salford will have a clear out ready for L2, Neville already said they are prepared to spend to go straight through that league.

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Yes he could and I hope will be too. 

Yes he’ll be on over £1000 per week but if we want to achieve something this is the calibre of player we will need. Having Cameron king and Hardy as your two creative midfield players will help create goals. Too young, quick and skilful players. 

Rather have a squad of 18/19 than 22 and save on them 3 or 4 players wages to help sign Rodney and Hardy. 

I agree with a squad of around 18/19 to bring more quality in to the squad any less that that would be to risky ,  would you risk not having a reserve keeper on the bench ? Again a risk but could  be ok if we have a outfield player who can play in goal to a reasonable standard ( I’m not sure we have )  , fingers crossed that j f can snare hardy .

1 hour ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Spends all his time on the treatment table these days Gardner I think we had a few too many on ours last season don’t need anymore on there.

If we are to go with a small squad. We need players who are capable of playing through the pain. Hence I would go for Kevin Roberts over Duckworth.

Very rarely injured, comfortable in both wingback positions & also as centre back.

We need players who can stay fit, 1st & foremost if we run with a small squad + loanees in emergencies.

12 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

I agree with a squad of around 18/19 to bring more quality in to the squad any less that that would be to risky ,  would you risk not having a reserve keeper on the bench ? Again a risk but could  be ok if we have a outfield player who can play in goal to a reasonable standard ( I’m not sure we have )  , fingers crossed that j f can snare hardy .

Yes I certainly would as does Tim Flowers ex England keeper.

On the bench against Leytien Orient 

Where has it been said that they have yet to offer him a deal? They don’t seem to have announced a retained list etc 

You’d think they’d at least tell him they weren’t renewing his contract. Poor that 

1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, AJS said:

You’d think they’d at least tell him they weren’t renewing his contract. Poor that 

Might wait until after today’s FA trophy game?

1 person likes this