Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Macca Art

12 posts in this topic

Seeing as the anniversary is coming around, I'm in the process of creating a painting dedicated to one of the best days in our lives. 

Forgive the face expressions! It's going to be acrylics on canvas. Just got the outline sorted. 

image.jpg

2 people like this

………………… no crutches ;)

Good stuff. Macca wheeling away to celebrate his winner at Wembley is one of the iconic images in Shaymen history.

3 people like this

Love the kit colour....

14 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Seeing as the anniversary is coming around, I'm in the process of creating a painting dedicated to one of the best days in our lives. 

Forgive the face expressions! It's going to be acrylics on canvas. Just got the outline sorted. 

image.jpg

Is it a stencil drawing mate?

On 17 May 2019 02:56:30, Erik Everhard said:

Is it a stencil drawing mate?

I did a draft copy in my sketchbook and decided it was good enough so I traced it onto canvas using greaseproof paper. I've added extra details now and got a first coat on the arms. Waiting until next weekend to carry on with it when I've got a finer brush and more time. image.thumb.jpg.17c4b53c50472547ec1ab6e2image.thumb.jpg.17c4b53c50472547ec1ab6e2I'm going to leave the face because I'm rubbish at them! 

image.jpg

1 person likes this

On 18/05/2019, 20:15:39, Icke's Lizard said:

I did a draft copy in my sketchbook and decided it was good enough so I traced it onto canvas using greaseproof paper. I've added extra details now and got a first coat on the arms. Waiting until next weekend to carry on with it when I've got a finer brush and more time. image.thumb.jpg.17c4b53c50472547ec1ab6e2image.thumb.jpg.17c4b53c50472547ec1ab6e2I'm going to leave the face because I'm rubbish at them! 

image.jpg

You need to put a face to him or it'll look like Lois Maynard.

2 people like this

A nice relaxing day today with few beers and the art is coming along very nice indeed. Just building up the layers and colours. 

Im going to give it a very light grey scumbled background. 

image.jpg

3 people like this

8 hours ago, shaymanrik said:

Is this going to be for sale??

Doubt it, I get too attached and let's be honest, it's not exactly the greatest art in the world! Just thought people would like to see it.