Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Leeds

54 posts in this topic

Shame they won’t get There deluded rivalry with Man Utd back ,It will be another 15 years before they get it Back ,Enough Supporters from Halifax Rugby League support Leeds Utd over us Fu#k them all Oh what happy evening.

Oh well only one Yorkshire side in the premiership 

so it’s villa to go up 

Nick 

9 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Guiseley, Harrogate and York get them all and they also loan a fair few players to them too. We've had one that I can remember. We've not had many loanees either.

You forget Mr. L-----------n

13 minutes ago, Lammie said:

77B3C700-7098-45C7-8A8A-494DF92D8066.jpeg

Cruel:D

11 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Shame they won’t get There deluded rivalry with Man Utd back ,It will be another 15 years before they get it Back ,Enough Supporters from Halifax Rugby League support Leeds Utd over us Fu#k them all Oh what happy evening.

Whatever rivalries there may be with others clubs, it's not a deluded one. It's very real. And f***ing nasty at times, both ways. 

1 person likes this

100k for my club if Derby get promoted.

Chuffed they beat Leeds. F**k The Villa.

1 hour ago, 154 Hopper Avenue said:

Whatever rivalries there may be with others clubs, it's not a deluded one. It's very real. And f***ing nasty at times, both ways. 

Man Utd no 1 rivalry is Liverpool always will be 2 is Man City ,Leeds come down the pecking order always will be ,Leeds are just jealous of Man Utd because they have always been and always will be a far bigger club than them . Our rivalry with Burnley is bollo#ks we haven’t played them competitively for nearly 30 years .               I couldn’t give toss about Leeds United and there BBC Radio station that worships them hope they both go to the Wall .Halifax Town is all I am bother about and what benefits us ,Although I am very pleased for Chris Wilder Top Manager.

16 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Man Utd no 1 rivalry is Liverpool always will be 2 is Man City ,Leeds come down the pecking order always will be ,Leeds are just jealous of Man Utd because they have always been and always will be a far bigger club than them . Our rivalry with Burnley is bollo#ks we haven’t played them competitively for nearly 30 years .               I couldn’t give toss about Leeds United and there BBC Radio station that worships them hope they both go to the Wall .Halifax Town is all I am bother about and what benefits us ,Although I am very pleased for Chris Wilder Top Manager.

True, Liverpool 1st and City second but, lots of fans fr Manchester will have friends or relatives that are City fans, despite the bitter rivalry. City definitely hate United more than United hate City.

Onto Leeds. Leeds absolutely hate Man U. For a time I. The 70's and the 80's it was Chelsea that Leeds hated the most but after gaining promotion in 90, they renewed their old rivalry with United and the hatred has stayed ever since. Now, I know a few United fans from Manchester, not many, but they blummin hate Leeds, I can assure you. I know one bloke that has family over here but the others refer to them as Leeds Scum and as Hopper says, it's been very nasty at times.

When I see fans of teams like the ones mentioned, at each other all the time, I'm glad Town don't have a bitter, hated rival 

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

When I see fans of teams like the ones mentioned, at each other all the time, I'm glad Town don't have a bitter, hated rival 

It is easier to fight amongst ourselves.

2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

True, Liverpool 1st and City second but, lots of fans fr Manchester will have friends or relatives that are City fans, despite the bitter rivalry. City definitely hate United more than United hate City.

Onto Leeds. Leeds absolutely hate Man U. For a time I. The 70's and the 80's it was Chelsea that Leeds hated the most but after gaining promotion in 90, they renewed their old rivalry with United and the hatred has stayed ever since. Now, I know a few United fans from Manchester, not many, but they blummin hate Leeds, I can assure you. I know one bloke that has family over here but the others refer to them as Leeds Scum and as Hopper says, it's been very nasty at times.

Scum in football originated from Portsmouth fans calling Southampton fans scum, the reason being that Portsmouth shipyard was on strike so Southampton and Clyde union members were brought in to work the docks

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Scum in football originated from Portsmouth fans calling Southampton fans scum, the reason being that Portsmouth shipyard was on strike so Southampton and Clyde union members were brought in to work the docks

Pompey fan attacking Sunderland player in Playoffs last night.

11 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Pompey fan attacking Sunderland player in Playoffs last night.

Idiots

14 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Not true

For a start the Clyde is about 450 miles away

12 minutes ago, SteveM said:

Not true

Sorry it’s you that’s wrong it did originate from Portsmouth fans towards Southampton who They called scummers .

Maybe attributed but doubtful it originated . I find Susie Cream Teas history of words quite amusing because (like science) her assumptions are plausible but often wrong

9 hours ago, SteveM said:

Not true

Read up on it and I know exactly where The Clyde is.

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Read up on it and I know exactly where The Clyde is.

I read that the `c` was for either city or council but didn't mention Clyde

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

I read that the `c` was for either city or council but didn't mention Clyde

Yes there is that myth eddie but disproved as the city council and the docks had different unions Southampton and Clyde docks was the same union.

I've always know the filthy froth that gathers on top of water to be scum because that's what it is and my opinion would be that it pre dates the Southampton and Clyde shipping union though it wouldn't surprise me if it had its roots in Scotland or Norway

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I've always know the filthy froth that gathers on top of water to be scum because that's what it is and my opinion would be that it pre dates the Southampton and Clyde shipping union though it wouldn't surprise me if it had its roots in Scotland or Norway

Trust you to come up with something like that.

11 hours ago, swifty62 said:

last fax championship game played at the shay was 28th april.  so work on the pitch could have started 2 weeks earlier except pitch in use for queen film tonight.

has been used since then for 3days for Junior World Cup, at least 3 local league cup finals and a charity day today. All much needed revenue for the council.

9 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The etymological derivation of scum comes from the Old English 'scūm' meaning 'foam'. Wilder B wins. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Che Bentos said:

The etymological derivation of scum comes from the Old English 'scūm' meaning 'foam'. Wilder B wins. 

I'm not as daft as I think I am

1 person likes this