Followers 0

Leeds

54 posts in this topic

Not a Leeds fan 

but I really hope the win tonight and go on and win in the playoff final 

good to have a couple of Yorkshire sides in the premiership next year 

nick 

1 person likes this

I'm sorry Nick, but that's where you're wrong. Come on the Super Rams!

Dirty Leeds, hope they miss out to the dodgiest of dodgy referee decision(s).

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Not a Leeds fan 

but I really hope the win tonight and go on and win in the playoff final 

good to have a couple of Yorkshire sides in the premiership next year 

nick 

Totally agree, a strong Leeds Utd in the top division gives clubs like ours the opportunity to loan better players from a local side.

Edited by LeedsShaymen

1-0 (2-0 aggregate )  

Oh dear, total Leeds defensive cock up, 1-1 on night:D

Dirty Dirty Leeds.

Both finished with 10 men and umpteen yellow cards shown.

And they've chokes again. I'm glad I've made ages to get home before the end of the game. Leeds is t going to be nice place after the result tonight. It was like a ghost town tonight but things with get a lot livelier later.

What a shame ! What the hell have Leeds United ever done for Halifax Town Nothing they always give York City a friendly every season,,Let them rot!

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

What a shame ! What the hell have Leeds United ever done for Halifax Town Nothing they always give York City a friendly every season,,Let them rot!

Guiseley, Harrogate and York get them all and they also loan a fair few players to them too. We've had one that I can remember. We've not had many loanees either.

Great game of Football only spoilt by an over officious out of depth referee. Probably never played the game or understood the importance of what was at stake. 

Blood and thunder game and should have probably been a couple of yellows only.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Guiseley, Harrogate and York get them all and they also loan a fair few players to them too. We've had one that I can remember. We've not had many loanees either.

Lennighan thanks a lot Leeds ,All the white shirts around Halifax will go back into mothballs for another season ,Don’t give me this for Yorkshire Sh#t ,Leeds Supporters are a bunch of nobs they will be out throwing beer bottlers tossers.

2 people like this

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

Lennighan thanks a lot Leeds ,All the white shirts around Halifax will go back into mothballs for another season ,Don’t give me this for Yorkshire Sh#t ,Leeds Supporters are a bunch of nobs they will be out throwing beer bottlers tossers.

;):D

Leeds United's season finished when they lost against Wigan Athletic 19/4. 

From then on their arse fell out. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, percy shaw said:

Leeds United's season finished when they lost against Wigan Athletic 19/4. 

From then on their arse fell out. 

As it always does.

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Ohh to be a Derby fan.... Thinking I know lads let's have a few celebratory beers around Leeds. 

Carnage. 

Leeds fans will be smashing their own City up. 

Edited by percy shaw
Spelling
1 person likes this

Wilder must be pissing himself. 

3 people like this

Makes me laugh when I hear about Leeds fans care about Halifax Town absolute bollo#ks ,The only people who care about Halifax Town are Halifax Town Supporters.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

I had a "discussion" with a Leeds fan who said he didn't like Town. I said why not and that we're local neighbours that have never loses them any threat etc and that O know a few Leeds fans from Leeds who actually like Town and attend Town games when they can. He said, no, he didn't like Halifax Town and he liked York City. They were the non league team that Leeds fans liked, according to him, because York City liked Leeds. I laughed in his face and told him that York can't stand Leeds or any team in West Yorkshire.

There are some really decent fans who are passionate about their club and who follow them everywhere and wouldn't cause trouble, down at Elland Road. I really feel for them tonight. A club like Leeds does deserve to be in the Premier League. But, for the "fan" that liked York over us....

:lol:

Shame they won’t get There deluded rivalry with Man Utd back ,It will be another 15 years before they get it Back ,Enough Supporters from Halifax Rugby League support Leeds Utd over us Fu#k them all Oh what happy evening.