Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sheff Utd....

47 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Glenners said:

l thought this forum would be full of the achievements of Chris Wilder and Sheff Utd promotion. Absolutely amazing to take a team of mainly league 1 players into the Prem. Makes you realise what a great manager he is and what he achieved at the Shay. 

They are now guaranteed 100,000,000 a year for at least 2 years, a chance to take SU back to near the top again with his knowledge. Well done CW.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll still find something to bloody moan about !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

They are now guaranteed 100,000,000 a year for at least 2 years, a chance to take SU back to near the top again with his knowledge. Well done CW.

You never know what he will do in the summer transfer window but I think if they finish 4th bottom with  the current squad it will be a miracle.

As Glenners said, a limited bunch of players.

Still, well done this season and good luck next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norm said:

You never know what he will do in the summer transfer window but I think if they finish 4th bottom with  the current squad it will be a miracle.

As Glenners said, a limited bunch of players.

Still, well done this season and good luck next.

I´ll have a tenner with you Norm they stay up..he is a wise owl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I´ll have a tenner with you Norm they stay up..he is a wise owl.

Owl ? :blink:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

Owl ? :blink:

Well at least he´s at the cutting edge with the blades.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glenners said:

l thought this forum would be full of the achievements of Chris Wilder and Sheff Utd promotion. Absolutely amazing to take a team of mainly league 1 players into the Prem. Makes you realise what a great manager he is and what he achieved at the Shay. 

Really pleased for Wilder, he worked miracles for us during his tenure. We were really up against it, with very limited funds & he continued to punch well above his weight with what he had at his disposal. Yes he did like a moan, but he got on with the job best he could & I doubt he would have left had he been offered full time employment.He deserves all the success he gets.

Well done Chris.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delighted for Sheffield United and Chris Wilder. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastic achievement when you think of some of those big club's in the Championship and tje money they have at their disposal.

I am absolutely made up for Chris Wilder. He is an honest and hard working Yorkshire lad who is living the dream by managing the team he supported as a boy.

Good luck to Chris and the Blades next season and I really hope you stay up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to Chris Wilder post match interviews on MOTD

who would have thought that when in charge of town....

sure his time with us has in part, made him the manager he is now

Well done Wilder lad

Up the town

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations my friend Chris!

If you read this......I might attend one of your training sessions!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Wilder just exudes this attitude that does not accept anything other than the best he can get. His managerial record is phenomenal considering the places he's been at. Give him the resources and he'll get the best out of them. 

Wilder out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

Chris Wilder just exudes this attitude that does not accept anything other than the best he can get. His managerial record is phenomenal considering the places he's been at. Give him the resources and he'll get the best out of them. 

Wilder out!

If he does well in the Premier League I'm sure he'll be touted as the next England manager.

Big test first because he now has some money to play with. Can he buy well and get the best out of his signings again? I wouldn't put it past him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

If he does well in the Premier League I'm sure he'll be touted as the next England manager.

Big test first because he now has some money to play with. Can he buy well and get the best out of his signings again? I wouldn't put it past him.

 

If only he would use a wedge to buy Gregory and give us a slice of the pot. Sadly, Gregory out of contract so he will probably not command a transfer fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lammie said:

If only he would use a wedge to buy Gregory and give us a slice of the pot. Sadly, Gregory out of contract so he will probably not command a transfer fee.

If only they'd won promotion last season.

It would still be nice if they signed him but I feel they'll go for a bit better quality. Millwall love Gregory too so I'll be surprised it he doesn't sign a new deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I´ll have a tenner with you Norm they stay up..he is a wise owl.

He might well be but he'll still need several new players.

Happy for you to give £10.00 to Cancer Research next May Steve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s official now.. they are promoted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

He'll still find something to bloody moan about !

He'll be shopping in Waitrose now wishing it was Harrods!  Done a great job and not forgetting ex Shaymen Alan Knill who has been alongside Wilder the last 10 years or so.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Norm said:

He might well be but he'll still need several new players.

Happy for you to give £10.00 to Cancer Research next May Steve. 

Your on my bet to Happy Days sowerby bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Your on my bet to Happy Days sowerby bridge.

Brilliant, a local charity. Hope I'm paying up.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Owl ? :blink:

The Jewish Owl

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

The Jewish Owl

Don't tell Jezza, he'll shoot the ****er! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

They are now guaranteed 100,000,000 a year for at least 2 years, a chance to take SU back to near the top again with his knowledge. Well done CW.

Plenty of money to get his man again Darren stamp would we get a sell on 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See it all kicked off at Leeds today. Looked like World of Sport wrestling. The culture of cheating players feigning injury was partly to blame for this I think. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0