Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bye Bye Kosy

46 posts in this topic

What a great final home game it was today. And a WIN???? If only we played like that for most of the season, but hey ho!!! I watched Kosy at the end of the game and just as some of us on here thought, he walked by himself straight to the South Stand. Now if any were needed about the worst kept secret in Halifax, that was Kosy saying goodbye to the Shay and the home fans. Sad but very probably a fact?????

1 person likes this

Looked like he was saying goodbye. 

Just now, archietaylor7 said:

What a great final home game it was today. And a WIN???? If only we played like that for most of the season, but hey ho!!! I watched Kosy at the end of the game and just as some of us on here thought, he walked by himself straight to the South Stand. Now if any were needed about the worst kept secret in Halifax, that was Kosy saying goodbye to the Shay and the home fans. Sad but very probably a fact?????

I saw the same. I heard he's off too. Very Sad but a wage free to find double Kosy:)He wants a part time contract with the business he owns towards Manchester. Stockport maybe an option ??

Mr Bosomworth himself said kosylo was off at the end of season. Although at the meeting, the chairman also said that this could be his last one too. Time will tell. Hope they both stay btw! 

26 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Mr Bosomworth himself said kosylo was off at the end of season. Although at the meeting, the chairman also said that this could be his last one too. Time will tell. Hope they both stay btw! 

What the chairman ?

I noticed him fist pumping towards the south stand but nothing else unusual. I think he will leave but I've got the feeling the majority of the squad will leave.

1 person likes this

Not convinced that as Stockport get back into the National they will go full time too.. 

think he will have to drop a league if airtime is what he wants 

nick 

Good luck to the lad wherever he lands. On his day he wins games, a couple of leagues down he would be unplayable in most games, a league up and he wouldn't be played in most games.  

Much as I think he will go to the promotion chasing Mancunians, I would love him to stay!!! Your right Franny, on his day he really is a match winner, we've witnessed that on several occasions. I cant see him wanting to drop down leagues, so if he doesn't go to Giggsybuttbeckamvill Unt, he might as well stay here??? Sadly I dont think he will, was definitely the last walk to the South Stand to wave bye bye??

46 minutes ago, Nick said:

Not convinced that as Stockport get back into the National they will go full time too.. 

think he will have to drop a league if airtime is what he wants 

nick 

Stockport have a winger called Stephenson who they rate very highly and my cousin who supports them reckons he is there best player and better than Kosy.

Anyone who has seen Flea’s footage of the goal just watch Kossy all the way through it, it has been like that most of the season and hasn't been interested in us one bit. 

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

Anyone who has seen Flea’s footage of the goal just watch Kossy all the way through it, it has been like that most of the season and hasn't been interested in us one bit. 

For those who haven't, here is the goal courtesy of FleaTV. I'm sure he'd have no abjections to me posting this 

Edited by Shaymen Stats

1 hour ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Stockport have a winger called Stephenson who they rate very highly and my cousin who supports them reckons he is there best player and better than Kosy.

No way is Stephenson better than Kossy, I have watched numerous Stockport games this year and Matthew Warburton has been by far their best player, along with Sam Minnion the right back. In fact most games Stephenson has been on the bench.

2 people like this

Just now, Guido said:

No way is Stephenson better than Kossy, I have watched numerous Stockport games this year and Matthew Warburton has been by far their best player, along with Sam Minnion the right back. In fact most games Stephenson has been on the bench.

Very popular player with fans Stephenson 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Very popular player with fans Stephenson 

So is Sam Walker, but sadly not good enough for the National. After today's results Stockport should get promotion. 

Although they have done well against National sides in cup games this year the squad they have now IMO will struggle in a full league season in the National without a change in playing staff.

Edited by Guido

Just now, Guido said:

So is Sam Walker, but sadly not good enough for the National. After today's results Stockport should get promotion. 

Although they have done well against National sides in cup games this year the squad they have now IMO will struggle in a full league season in the National without a change in playing staff.

I think if they fail on Saturday there might be fans on antidepressants I want them up 2000 fans to Shay that around £40,000 better than Braintree

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, wrighty130 said:

That looks REALLY bad!

If he goes he goes.  Hasn't done much positive for us this season and not turned out to be the star i thought he could have been for us

The video says it all, he even has his back to play when we score. Then he walks away leaving the team to celebrate. The guy isn’t interested and hasn’t been all season. I have tried to point this out previously, such as he only turns up when the tv cameras are there eg when he can benefit his career.

Good players with a bad attitude aren’t good players.

2 people like this

Not looking anything like 100% commitment from the video, quite disgraceful body language, maybe time to move on.

1 hour ago, Riders of Rohan said:

The video says it all, he even has his back to play when we score. Then he walks away leaving the team to celebrate. The guy isn’t interested and hasn’t been all season. I have tried to point this out previously, such as he only turns up when the tv cameras are there eg when he can benefit his career.

Good players with a bad attitude aren’t good players.

Looks like Kossy is the player that Scot eluded to in his post. If he's a top earner and he's not interested then time to go. Let's go all out to try and sign Dave full time.

1 person likes this

Kosylo in the second half was just walking back rather than making sure he was back to help. There was very little effort from him.

3 hours ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

Kosylo in the second half was just walking back rather than making sure he was back to help. There was very little effort from him.

New kid on the block in Rodney & Kossy not liking it possibly?

9 hours ago, Roy Race said:

Not looking anything like 100% commitment from the video, quite disgraceful body language, maybe time to move on.

The thing is he had his best game for ages yesterday. Doesn't produce anywhere near often enough, when he does worth his place but need to see it on a more regular basis