Leyton Orient match.

301 posts in this topic

Another nail in Jonny Edwards, Sanmi odelusi, southwell and Prestons coffin. These lads are being shown what a proper forward at our level is like!

Great start. Hope JF plays King & Hanson for the rest of the season with a more offensive style as promised at the beginning of what’s been a boring season. 

This is what I wanted from JF, a positive start getting into their faces. Hopefully we can keep this up and force them to come out and attack us they leave spaces for us. Great opening 25 minutes. 

Seen an Orient fan on twitter call us 'Hoofifax!' 

Sounds like we are playing attacking footballer from what I can decipher from twitter. 

Well there is no doubting we are up for this one. They seem to be full of winging to the ref at every challenge we make. Feel the ref is being swayed by their winging and the fans too. A satisfactory first half. Wow even better Rodney 2-0.

2-0 what a goal Rodney....................

2-1

Picking up way to many yellows!!! Money on kosy getting sent off????? Bloody hell 2 - 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****, 2 - 1 Come on Town

Rodney with what sounds like the only beautiful goal we've scored this season! And giving his actual club a huge hand in the title!

1 person likes this

Erm, 1-2, Orient just walk it in after the restart.

Wow. What a half.

Our second a brilliant shot and so was their first 

Orient dominate but all shots including their goal from outside the box 

Orient will definitely win 3-2 in the last few minutes. 

We are definitely playing counter attacking football 

but at times just trying to counter attack to quickly 

Hopefully big Sam isn't too badly hurt and can comer out for the second half. Some of the saves he has made have been cruitial. 

If we lose this we’ve done a bloody good job. Atleast we’ve gone down there and given it a go. 

Scoring 2 goals past the best defence in England and giving them a decent game so gotta give credit to the team. 

Big 2nd half come on town!!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

Orient will definitely win 3-2 in the last few minutes. 

Only if we are men down or they winge their way to it.

1 person likes this

It should be about 10-3 to them in all honesty.

Ref gave some dodgy decisions early on, but the Staunton tackle in particular looked nasty.

They look so poor at the back, so I’d back both teams to score again second half.

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

It should be about 10-3 to them in all honesty.

Ref gave some dodgy decisions early on, but the Staunton tackle in particular looked nasty.

They look so poor at the back, so I’d back both teams to score again second half.

I can see orient winning it to be honest just to the fact the referee sounds like he wants them to win it. 

How have we played? 2-1 up at half time down there still a good half 

Yes they have had all the pocession but most of their shots are from outside of the box 

Well I've been for a dump and shower before I go out supping and we haven't conceded in that time.

Going to walk to my mates and hope by the time I get there we are still winning. C'mon Shaymen 

Regardless of the result now it's been a really gritty performance from our lads. We may have been outplayed for large parts, they may have had a lot of shots on goal but at the end of the day teamwork passion and commitment have held us in great stead today. This is what we need to help sell tickets for next season.