Season ticket counter... only post when you have bought one

221 posts in this topic

On 05/05/2019, 13:22:35, chadders said:

Not privvy to any specific targets bit got to be looking at 1300 to 1500 full paying adults imo. The good news is that so far over half of the purchasers are first time buyers under the new regime and we need this trend to continue and I know Louisa and the team have some good marketing strategies in place and are doing everything to push this fantastic initiative.

That would be overly optimistic as that would mean getting all our adult core support to be season ticket holders plus another 30-50% on top

Would reckon about 800 full adult season tickets by 1st game 

X2 adult, God help me, I never learn.

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Would reckon about 800 full adult season tickets by 1st game 

if we've sold just over 500 by the 1st of may,i'd be a tad disappointed that we only sold another 300 in 13 weeks, we have to be looking in excess of a 1000 for the chairman to repeat

the incentive the following year, I think 1200 would be a good effort

3 people like this

2 adult season tickets purchased.

1 person likes this

a quick add up of posts on here

71 adult season tickets

55 U12

3 12-17

not bad out of the overall totals posted by the club

Agreed 

as the majority of fans don’t post on here 

it’s a half way of where we need to be 

nick 

Does anyone know where we stand with season tickets so far ???

1 hour ago, Granty said:

South Stand!!

I think the next count by the club will be june the 1st

Got mine, may not make enough games but full credit to the club for the offer!

2 people like this

X1 adult ticket :)

1 person likes this

One adult. 2 under 12s

1 person likes this

On 18/05/2019, 12:04:33, shaycrazy said:

Ordered mine this morning.Anyone thinking of buying one (and you should do if you are a true supporter) get it now to show the club we do want a Football Club in Halifax. There are too many armchair fans these days calling themselves supporters.

You are not a true supporter simply by buying a season ticket. There are people who cannot afford. there are some that have no money at all.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

You are not a true supporter simply by buying a season ticket. There are people who cannot afford. there are some that have no money at all.

And also there are many people who can afford one but don't Trev.The club have slashed the price of a season ticket by 55% they deserve a big uptake in sales by this initiative. What would you like to see them do to boost sales?.

1 hour ago, shaycrazy said:

What would you like to see them do to boost sales?.

Signings, signings, signings.

Don't know what our latest sales figure is but there will always be a portion of fans who want to make sure there's a half competitive squad in place before signing away their next 12 months of matchdays. That's just a fact of life at any football club.

The squad we have at the moment - and admittedly it's still early in the summer - is pure relegation fodder.

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Jumbo1 said:

Signings, signings, signings.

Don't know what our latest sales figure is but there will always be a portion of fans who want to make sure there's a half competitive squad in place before signing away their next 12 months of matchdays. That's just a fact of life at any football club.

The squad we have at the moment - and admittedly it's still early in the summer - is pure relegation fodder.

We never announce signings until late June/early July. Whether that’s for contractual reasons or because we can’t get business done early im unsure.

A true fan would buy a season ticket regardless if they can afford it in my opinion.  It helps to make the signings they desire

Johnson, Clarke and Brown is a good spine for the defence. Maher, Staunton, King, Southwell etc are good players too. If we can somehow retain Kosy and Duckworth it’s a good start. 

One adult ST purchased.

1 person likes this

Coming over to Halifax today, is on line the only way to purchase our season tickets?????

43 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Coming over to Halifax today, is on line the only way to purchase our season tickets?????

Well, today it is

Club hasn't tweeted out how many season  tickets we've sold so far for a while!

Salford shifted 1340 in just 5 days!

1 person likes this

On 30/04/2019, 23:49:11, Stasi Pants said:

My first ever season ticket bought. I might get to 10 matches and make a profit of £1 depending on shifts.

My 5 and 2 year old daughters will also be getting one. I doubt they’ll go to many if any matches, but at least they can say they were season ticket holders at such an early age which makes Dad very proud.

One day in the future they will proudly look at me and say “Dad, why on earth did you get my a season ticket to watch that ****?”

I think we should get some posters up in Huddersfield, not that anyone will buy one, but give them a taste of their own medicine with their aggressive marketing in Halifax.

Perhaps use the space where “Premier League, Premier Town” once stood under the ‘Welcome to Huddersfield’ road signs.

2 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

2 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

Fiver for adults kids for free Salford are a massive club are they F#Ck