Season ticket counter... only post when you have bought one

221 posts in this topic

So far we’ve sold over 400 season tickets according to Twitter. Considering we only sold 450 all of last season and we are still in April. Hopefully we can sell well over 1000

2 people like this

400 already is great and season has only just finished. Wait till the new signings etc then maybe we can hit over 1000. 

1 person likes this

400 so far and they are just the adult  tickets,  let’s hope  the £75 season tickets are sell well too,  the more we sell the more likely the board will keep the prices down the season after next, up the shaymen

Let's keep it going, at this rate we will have 1000 sold plus maybe 300-400kids season tickets!!

Can we keep the momentum of sales going now the season is over. I certainly hope so. I have mine. 

4 hours ago, SHAY man said:

Let's keep it going, at this rate we will have 1000 sold plus maybe 300-400kids season tickets!!

I reckon we will get to around a thousand kids season tickets which will mainly be u12s tickets by the start of next season how many attend on a regular basis will probably depend on how we are preforming on the pitch.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Forever a Shayman said:

I reckon we will get to around a thousand kids season tickets which will mainly be u12s tickets by the start of next season how many attend on a regular basis will probably depend on how we are preforming on the pitch.

I've got 2 under 12 tickets that I'll be honest, will only be used 4/5 times tops. But the option is there for me and many others who I bet are in the same scenario. 

I just hope the little lass enjoys the day out. She's never been to a game, but there's lots of other little kids for her to make friends with and play with. Let's just hope she loves the match, especially seeing as her dad is a Leeds fan! 

3 people like this

10 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I've got 2 under 12 tickets that I'll be honest, will only be used 4/5 times tops. But the option is there for me and many others who I bet are in the same scenario. 

I just hope the little lass enjoys the day out. She's never been to a game, but there's lots of other little kids for her to make friends with and play with. Let's just hope she loves the match, especially seeing as her dad is a Leeds fan! 

Kids are the future of any club without them there isn’t a future ,Let the kids like there Manchester Clubs Liverpools and Chelsea on tv ,But when they come down to the Shay there dream is that one day they will see those clubs playing against Town in the cup.

1 adult & 3 under 12s purchased. Looking forward to next season but really hope the entertainment is better than a lot of this season!

Not living locally I don’t know what is happening in the ground 

any push at local shops stores pubs or supporters 

ir is social media the only way it is being done 

mad the four month payment plan expired to day 

they should market a three month plan now as well 

nick 

3 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Posters have been put up in pubs, shops, cafés. 

The Bow Leg, Plummet, Lewins, Bees Knees, The Polish Shop, Wetherspoons. The Royal Oak

Gave my mate a flyer and he put it up in the wetherspoons in Wakefield!! 

These posters are working too because I've overheard many conversations about them and this seasons prices. 

Im going to get down the piece hall this Friday and go around the shops handing some out seeing as the Cycling will pull in a crowd this weekend. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you did that .. great ... but where was the club ... if the club did that great too 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Posters have been put up in pubs, shops, cafés. 

The Bow Leg, Plummet, Lewins, Bees Knees, The Polish Shop, Wetherspoons. The Royal Oak

Gave my mate a flyer and he put it up in the wetherspoons in Wakefield!! 

These posters are working too because I've overheard many conversations about them and this seasons prices. 

Im going to get down the piece hall this Friday and go around the shops handing some out seeing as the Cycling will pull in a crowd this weekend. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

the posters would be better if it gave a cost per game with and without a ticket

23 hours ago, chadders said:

Think Icke is referring to The Halifax Charity Gala on Saturday June 8th where we will have a promotional push/sales presence in addition we will also be at the Junior World Cup at the Shay on Saturday 11th May plus the excellent AFC Halifax Charity Day on Saturday 18 th  May. The Halifax Show I think will clash with the first game of next season and is after the cut off point to buy but hopefully the last minute surge will mean the deadline has to be extended. Icke and other volunteers are doing a great job getting the season ticket flyers round pubs, cafes etc in order to reach out to both new and lapsed Shaymen fans to buy into this fantastic initiative.

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Not living locally I don’t know what is happening in the ground 

any push at local shops stores pubs or supporters 

ir is social media the only way it is being done 

mad the four month payment plan expired to day 

they should market a three month plan now as well 

nick 

Hi Nick, just in case you missed it I have quoted my post from another thread. Louisa and Ben B recently had a brain storming session with a cross section of supporters which had some excellent ideas as above which will be implemented over the next few months.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

If you did that .. great ... but where was the club ... if the club did that great too 

Yeah I dîd them. More hands make lighter work I suppose. 

The club gave a few fans a set of flyers and posters to hand out. I suppose us lot as a fanbase have more of a relationship with far more landlords and shop owners than I believe staff members at the club will have. 

4 people like this

My first ever season ticket bought. I might get to 10 matches and make a profit of £1 depending on shifts.

My 5 and 2 year old daughters will also be getting one. I doubt they’ll go to many if any matches, but at least they can say they were season ticket holders at such an early age which makes Dad very proud.

One day in the future they will proudly look at me and say “Dad, why on earth did you get my a season ticket to watch that ****?”

I think we should get some posters up in Huddersfield, not that anyone will buy one, but give them a taste of their own medicine with their aggressive marketing in Halifax.

Perhaps use the space where “Premier League, Premier Town” once stood under the ‘Welcome to Huddersfield’ road signs.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Stasi Pants said:

My first ever season ticket bought. I might get to 10 matches and make a profit of £1 depending on shifts.

My 5 and 2 year old daughters will also be getting one. I doubt they’ll go to many if any matches, but at least they can say they were season ticket holders at such an early age which makes Dad very proud.

One day in the future they will proudly look at me and say “Dad, why on earth did you get my a season ticket to watch that ****?”

I think we should get some posters up in Huddersfield, not that anyone will buy one, but give them a taste of their own medicine with their aggressive marketing in Halifax.

Perhaps use the space where “Premier League, Premier Town” once stood under the ‘Welcome to Huddersfield’ road signs.

Supermarkets have message boards they would be an ideal platform to advertise,I would imagine there is at least 1 person on here who could do that.

Edited by Forever a Shayman
1 person likes this

1 Adult & 2 x U12 tickets purchased.

I now fully expect the club to announce a few signings by the end of today!

3 people like this

21 hours ago, greygoose said:

1 Adult & 2 x U12 tickets purchased.

I now fully expect the club to announce a few signings by the end of today!

There should be a target goals list and what it gets us.

1000 ST reached = Devante! 1500 = Devante and Duku! 2000 = A Kyoslo re-signing on bung etc

2 people like this

I am told it’s over 500 now 

club please with the progress so far .. but they “need” it to keep going 

the implications is if it’s a success this season they will do it the following seasons 

come in let’s get to a 1000 

2 people like this

500 in what? 2 weeks?

Surely another 500 can be done in 3 whole months.

Some people will no doubt be waiting to see what sort of signings we make.

Hate to break it to them but doubt we'll hear anything until late June/ early July

I forgot to mention, 1 adult season ticket is my contribution!