Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Solihull Thread

166 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tough game tomorrow, but we all know how well town can play against top teams. Hopefully a start for all three, Gondoh, Duku and Rodney.

My team would be the usual back 4 with king and berret as the cdm Kosy in the cam position with gondoh Rodney out wide and Duku up top. 

Edited by SHAY man

2 minutes ago, SHAY man said:

Tough game tomorrow, but we all know how well town can play against top teams. Hopefully a start for all three, Gondoh, Duku and Rodney.

My team would be the usual back 4 with king and berret as the cdm Kosy in the cam position with gondoh Rodney out wide and Duku up top. 

Will we see Hanson starting at fullback with sellars being out ? ,I’d like to see ducky at left back and Hanson at right back with brown & clark I think that would be our strongest back 4 ,  with Kosylo Berrett and king  in midfield and I’m with you  on Duku Rodney & Gandalf’s as the front 3  , 2-1 to the shaymen  att  1,455.

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Will we see Hanson starting at fullback with sellars being out ? ,I’d like to see ducky at left back and Hanson at right back with brown & clark I think that would be our strongest back 4 ,  with Kosylo Berrett and king  in midfield and I’m with you  on Duku Rodney & Gandalf’s as the front 3  , 2-1 to the shaymen  att  1,455.

We should have  plenty of attempts on goal with all those forwards playing and King behind too.

Going off track slightly but I would have made the season ticket offer for tomorrow to any fan of a club in the Championship or Premier League. It might have boosted the attendance.

51 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Is Joe skarz injured?

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

We should have  plenty of attempts on goal with all those forwards playing and King behind too.

Going off track slightly but I would have made the season ticket offer for tomorrow to any fan of a club in the Championship or Premier League. It might have boosted the attendance.

Calling all @htafcdotcom @BurnleyOfficial @LUFC fans, no game this Saturday so come and support your non-league neighbours.

10 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

??

Don't want to see Maher on the team sheet 

Just now, SHAY man said:

Don't want to see Maher on the team sheet 

Been one of our best players the last few games.

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Been one of our best players the last few games.

Over the likes of Rodney, Brown, Clarke 

Just now, SHAY man said:

Over the likes of Rodney, Brown, Clarke 

Yes. Done a great job alongside Ferry

Plays in a different position to Rodney Brown Clarke

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Shaymen0 said:

Is Joe skarz injured?

I think so, not 100% sure though.

I believe Skarz is injured. His injury occurring during training and not during a match which might be why so many are uncertain? 

FC Halifax Town:  1 Sam Johnson, 2 Michael Duckworth, 3 Ryan Sellers, 4 Nathan Clarke, 5 Matty Brown ©, 7 Matty Kosylo, 18 James Berrett, 31 Niall Maher, 34 Manny Duku, 35 Devante Rodney, 39 Joe Skarz

Subs: 21 Shaun Rowley, 8 Cameron King, 19 Jordan Preston, 33 Ryan Gondoh, 37 Scott Quigley 

Team changed, Staunton in sellars out.

FC Halifax Town:  1 Sam Johnson, 2 Michael Duckworth, 4 Nathan Clarke, 5 Matty Brown ©, 6 Josh Staunton, 7 Matty Kosylo, 18 James Berrett, 31 Niall Maher, 34 Manny Duku, 35 Devante Rodney, 39 Joe Skarz

Sellars is not playing. Think it is supposed to be staunton 

Staunton playing...bet JF  did first team sheet ?....clueless...

Terrible line up why play Maher and stauntan together?? Clueless ??

Looks like Kossy will play just behind Rodney and Duku. Not the most technical midfield behind him mind. I can see us really sitting back and trying to play on the counter today 

5 hours ago, chadders said:

??

Do I really have to explain? I know you're knocking on a bit but really.

Right, here goes, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Derby, Forest, etc etc etc. All clubs in the Championship and the Premier League.

:doh:

Is there any wonder the club has gone stale?

Well with that line up I am off to back a goalless draw with the bookies.