Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Harrys Heroes. The full English

12 posts in this topic

I`m just catching up with Mondays episode and at 82 minutes there is a member of the back room staff who appears to be Matty Kosylo. Can anybody confirm that it is or isn`t him.

P.S My wife has now confirmed that it is him! How the hell does she know. The only time she`s seen Halifax Town play was at Wembley and she missed the goal because she was queuing up for a hotdog.

42 minutes ago, arry4424 said:

I`m just catching up with Mondays episode and at 82 minutes there is a member of the back room staff who appears to be Matty Kosylo. Can anybody confirm that it is or isn`t him.

P.S My wife has now confirmed that it is him! How the hell does she know. The only time she`s seen Halifax Town play was at Wembley and she missed the goal because she was queuing up for a hotdog.

Doing a bit of extra work as an extra  then.

If he gets booked to do tr that as many times as he does for Town he'll be on a right earner. Chortle.

1 person likes this

Harry Redknap show's how bent our glorious country is when his Dog has a bank account with 250K of un-accounted money in it, yet gets away with tax evasion :doh:

I wonder what Doddy & Piggott thought about that ? Probably they should have used the same Barrister :)

3 hours ago, Guido said:

Harry Redknap show's how bent our glorious country is when his Dog has a bank account with 250K of un-accounted money in it, yet gets away with tax evasion :doh:

I wonder what Doddy & Piggott thought about that ? Probably they should have used the same Barrister :)

Ken Dodd got 2 new Diddy men after that. Diddy Pay and Diddy F#*k.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, arry4424 said:

The funniest part of this is Kossy didn't play for Town until after our Wembley win! (signed in the pre season from beaten semi finalists Nantwich Town) 

25 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

The funniest part of this is Kossy didn't play for Town until after our Wembley win! (signed in the pre season from beaten semi finalists Nantwich Town) 

She´s obviously thinking of the most disappointing signing of that season Kingsley James.

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

And he's omitted that she saw us at Brackley :shh:

19 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Erik stole my 'he loves a booking' joke :(

I didn't steal it. I thought of it first. There's a difference.

On 20/03/2019, 10:09:00, born to moan said:

Ken Dodd got 2 new Diddy men after that. Diddy Pay and Diddy F#*k.

When Lester Piggott was in jail.. He got a job working in the laundry..And tried escaping riding a clothes horse