Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poodles in for £10

91 posts in this topic

Club have just announced Hudds fans get in for £10 with their season tickets this Sat. Have I missed the announcement where we get in for £10 too!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to include Leeds United, Man utd, Man City and Burnley fans in the offer as I am sure there are plenty of season ticket holders from these teams in Calderdale

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every sympathy for the beleaguered poodles fans, not only can't win a bar of soap in a tombola, now they have to watch Halifax :lol:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Every sympathy for the beleaguered poodles fans, not only can't win a bar of soap in a tombola, now they have to watch Halifax :lol:

Perhaps they’ll learn about parking the bus JF style but their bus has gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, away_day_blues said:

Club have just announced Hudds fans get in for £10 with their season tickets this Sat. Have I missed the announcement where we get in for £10 too!?

People in this board frequently ask for the club to do initiatives to get people down 

the club have said that they don’t want to alienate our existing supporters in trying to give offers to encourage others ... this is often rubbished in this board as not  being the case 

well your posting instead of supporting the initiative is doing exactly opposite..just as the club has said in the past.. alienating the regulars 

all they are try to do is increase match revenue not cut it ,, if they cut it for all to 10 the revenue would be halved and the season ticket holder would be asking “what about us “ 

cant win can they 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nick said:

People in this board frequently ask for the club to do initiatives to get people down 

the club have said that they don’t want to alienate our existing supporters in trying to give offers to encourage others ... this is often rubbished in this board as not  being the case 

well your posting instead of supporting the initiative is doing exactly opposite..just as the club has said in the past.. alienating the regulars 

all they are try to do is increase match revenue not cut it ,, if they cut it for all to 10 the revenue would be halved and the season ticket holder would be asking “what about us “ 

cant win can they 

Can if our regulars don't pathetically question the initiatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Can if our regulars don't pathetically question the initiatives.

I agree but they well at least one did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Need to include Leeds United, Man utd, Man City and Burnley fans in the offer as I am sure there are plenty of season ticket holders from these teams in Calderdale

would need segregation as it would be like world war 3!!  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, chadders said:

would need segregation as it would be like world war 3!!  

Maybe more entertaining than the football^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chadders said:

would need segregation as it would be like world war 3!!  

So we've invited Huddersfied in the hope that the rest will tag along for the fight ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

So we've invited Huddersfied in the hope that the rest will tag along for the fight ?

Nowt to stop them turning up whether Huddersfield fans were invited or not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Need to include Leeds United, Man utd, Man City and Burnley fans in the offer as I am sure there are plenty of season ticket holders from these teams in Calderdale

They have all been invited now according to Twitter,Also on Twitter says season ticket prices for 2019/20 will be announced on April 1st

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be an early bird offer on season tickets i bet, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chadders said:

would need segregation as it would be like world war 3!!  

Nah, you stick them all in the heritage part of the ground ie The Skircoat! They would be respectful in an ancient monument of wonder and I can't see any possibility of trouble. It would be like a day out at Shibden Hall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

They have all been invited now according to Twitter,Also on Twitter says season ticket prices for 2019/20 will be announced on April 1st

You are joking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’m expecting a lot of Huddersfield fans. They haven’t seen a win for a long time so they may as well come and watch us smash Solihull 

Edited by johngrantsnumber1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Workmates of mine are coming now 1 is a Burnley season ticket holder and the other is a Terrier,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

2 Workmates of mine are coming now 1 is a Burnley season ticket holder and the other is a Terrier,

They know to bring a yard of grass ?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nick said:

People in this board frequently ask for the club to do initiatives to get people down 

the club have said that they don’t want to alienate our existing supporters in trying to give offers to encourage others ... this is often rubbished in this board as not  being the case 

well your posting instead of supporting the initiative is doing exactly opposite..just as the club has said in the past.. alienating the regulars 

all they are try to do is increase match revenue not cut it ,, if they cut it for all to 10 the revenue would be halved and the season ticket holder would be asking “what about us “ 

cant win can they 

I am not what you refer to as 'people in this board', clearly, and so have not made the sentiments that you refer to.

I am all for the board offering initiatives that see more of OUR supporters through the gates but when £20 is expensive for a lot of our fans (me included) to watch football at this level, it feels wrong to me that we are offering cut price tickets to every other Tom, Dick and Harry to come and watch us. This, whether it will get another 100 through the gates or not.

Huddersfield and Bradford supporters already receive heavily subsidised tickets/season tickets to watch their own teams and so to offer them tickets at half price to watch us during a spare weekend when we have to find £20 every fortnight feels morally wrong to me.

My opinion won't change because a few posters, who often like to appear holier than thou on here, want to shoot this down.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, eddies mate said:

Can if our regulars don't pathetically question the initiatives.

Why is it pathetic to question it? You might not agree with my opinion but I have provided justification for it.

It could be deemed pathetic to shoot somebody's opinion down, just because it differs from your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, away_day_blues said:

I am not what you refer to as 'people in this board', clearly, and so have not made the sentiments that you refer to.

I am all for the board offering initiatives that see more of OUR supporters through the gates but when £20 is expensive for a lot of our fans (me included) to watch football at this level, it feels wrong to me that we are offering cut price tickets to every other Tom, Dick and Harry to come and watch us. This, whether it will get another 100 through the gates or not.

Huddersfield and Bradford supporters already receive heavily subsidised tickets/season tickets to watch their own teams and so to offer them tickets at half price to watch us during a spare weekend when we have to find £20 every fortnight feels morally wrong to me.

My opinion won't change because a few posters, who often like to appear holier than thou on here, want to shoot this down.

Hang on. A certain holier than thou poster hasn’t commented on this thread. He knows who he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if the poodles did a similar deal for our season ticket holders 

how  much would they have to pay us to watch them ... ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0