Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just Looking Forward To

6 posts in this topic

The real football Fan show...Just goes to show..What we got nowadays because of Sky n Bt Absolutely disgusting the prices for the whole lot..With all the package..bloddy hell i bet its not far 0ff 200 a month nowadays.. when it first come out you got it all which for 30£ a month it were brilliant all the games..Now no champs league even highlights doesnt even raise n eyebrow for me,,FaCup game kicking off nearly 8pm on Saturday night...fair enough it could be worse but bloody hell some fans are gonna have a late one at football on a Saturday Night nearly 8pm kick off...All games in the same competition should all be made to play on the same day as all the other teams and same times..So This is it guys the real fans show just watch the credits scandolous

Just bin off telly football and stick to the real thing

1 person likes this

Never been a telly football fan 

nick 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, FCHT15 said:

The real football Fan show...Just goes to show..What we got nowadays because of Sky n Bt Absolutely disgusting the prices for the whole lot..With all the package..bloddy hell i bet its not far 0ff 200 a month nowadays.. when it first come out you got it all which for 30£ a month it were brilliant all the games..Now no champs league even highlights doesnt even raise n eyebrow for me,,FaCup game kicking off nearly 8pm on Saturday night...fair enough it could be worse but bloody hell some fans are gonna have a late one at football on a Saturday Night nearly 8pm kick off...All games in the same competition should all be made to play on the same day as all the other teams and same times..So This is it guys the real fans show just watch the credits scandolous

Got my deal for £17 a month for two years through talk talk (normally £34) threatened to leave and worked a treat! All Sky sports and BT sports

Got to agree with Nick, nothing like watching the game live at the Shay

commentary that annoys me the most on TV and their biased opinions

Always thought with technology today that they should be a turn off commentary option whilst leaving crowd noise etc on...

Edited by Grayski
1 person likes this

I did enjoy those Premier League Years review shows that they made for every season. They were alright.

It's funny that the whole Premiership razmataz was started with the intent of Sky Sports having a monopoly over broadcasting and that they actually managed to keep it that way for a good 25 years. Glad it's run its course. 

2 hours ago, Grayski said:

Got my deal for £17 a month for two years through talk talk (normally £34) threatened to leave and worked a treat! All Sky sports and BT sports

Got to agree with Nick, nothing like watching the game live at the Shay

commentary that annoys me the most on TV and their biased opinions

Always thought with technology today that they should be a turn off commentary option whilst leaving crowd noise etc on...

Yes, £17.99 a month is what Talk Talk have offered me. I don't have a telly at the moment but I've been mulling it over whether to get one. Not really bothered about Sky but I can get Netflix for £6.99 a month and that does seem to be where most of the decent programmes are made and shown these days.

I watch a little bit of telly when I go round to my mates because he's telly mad but on the whole, BBC4 seems to be the best channel but that doesn't start until 7 at night.