Kids tonight

43 posts in this topic

Was tonight that some of children had a chance to be involved with the players in a training session, See there were over 70 there, Any parent on here who took their youngster along and how was it?

What a great idea!  I'm sorry me and my boy didn't know about it. 

Fantastic.....stuff like this that hooks kids. They are the supporters of the future.

2 people like this

57 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

What a great idea!  I'm sorry me and my boy didn't know about it. 

How old is he? If he’s between 12-16 the next one is in April.

Here is the link from the Official Site:

https://fchalifaxtown.com/news/fun-fun-fun/

Think we all agree that things like this are what builds for the future 

Great stuff, well done to all who gave their time.

couldnt help noticing that Cameron King was mentioned above, is that the same player who wasn’t going to play for us again and had fallen out over tactics etc blah blah, Good to know all is Well.

My grandson went. I await his reaction when I see him again next week but he was very excited to be going.

Well done Town.

1 person likes this

Sounds brilliant - well done the club.

If this club has any sense they should get the likes of Nathan Clarke ,James Berret and Joe Skarz as they are all local lads as ambassadors for the club out in the community.Nathan Clarke is a proper Football man and would be ideal to go out into the Calderdale community and spread the word of Halifax Town.

1 person likes this

Here's some of the images shared in social media from last night 

br4CXs1.jpg

2 people like this

Fantastic initiative ad lets see more of the same; maybe get some of the Leeds based or local players into schools too.

1 hour ago, Forever a Shayman said:

If this club has any sense they should get the likes of Nathan Clarke ,James Berret and Joe Skarz as they are all local lads as ambassadors for the club out in the community.Nathan Clarke is a proper Football man and would be ideal to go out into the Calderdale community and spread the word of Halifax Town.

15 hours ago, steve lumb said:

Was tonight that some of children had a chance to be involved with the players in a training session, See there were over 70 there, Any parent on here who took their youngster along and how was it?

15 hours ago, steve lumb said:

What a great idea and what a good turn out well done Halifax town, I’m looking forward to the 60- 70 age group can’t wait to get my boots on again.

1 person likes this

Am i the only one that thought this thread was going to be another about another spat between Hoddie and JGN1?

2 people like this