Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Barnet

224 posts in this topic

Close one tomorrow, but i think town will come out the better team, weather isn't good at the moment, could that affect the game tomorrow??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully take the game to them instead of sitting back and fingers crossed!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrisbo61 said:

Hopefully take the game to them instead of sitting back and fingers crossed!

Indeed playing with fingers crossed is always a bad tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just reckon Saturday's win, especially because of the reward that came from really attacking for the win in the second half, might just see the weight lifted from the players' shoulders. Not to mention the home debuts for Duku and Rodney, whether they start or come on as subs. 

I have a good feeling about this one.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

I just reckon Saturday's win, especially because of the reward that came from really attacking for the win in the second half, might just see the weight lifted from the players' shoulders. Not to mention the home debuts for Duku and Rodney, whether they start or come on as subs. 

I have a good feeling about this one.

I just hope he picks the same team and adopts the same tactics. I know that we are still not mathematically safe but we are close so it's time to play a more attacking style and let's achieve safety as soon as possible. Then we can look up and not over our shoulder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for a good win & an entertaining game, hope that is not too much to wish for.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free meal tomorrow ,just hope it's pancakes and then 3 pts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Website incompatibility

Barnet match preview

"There were no injuries picked up in the trip to Eastleigh so we should have a similar squad to that game, with Cameron King coming back into the squad. Dayle Southwell, Sanmi Odelusi, Joe Skarz and Ben Tomlinson are still doubts. James Berrett is still serving two more games on his suspension. "

Injury update

“We had seven players miss training on Tuesday due to injury. Two are out for the remainder of the season (Dayle Southwell and Ben Tomlinson) Sanmi (Odelusi)  is awaiting his operation date, we’re unsure when Joe Skarz or Cameron King will return and Scott Quigley had to sit out due to hamstring issues.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Saturday’s positive performance and result, town will start positively and brightly quickly going into a 3-0 lead (within first 30mins) which will be the score both at halftime and full time..  just saying! (Dreaming!) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not expecting much tonight. A similar borefest to before. So we scored a goal. That'll be enough to get us points most days now, and it'll be decent to watch us defend a lead rather than ponder a draw, but that's it. No evidence from either team's going that'll be any different.

Town 4 (Manny Duku x4) - 0 Barnet; att. 938.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tough game against a team who have had some decent results. Hopefully the home crowd lift the team after Saturday and kick them on to victory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two teams that like to sit deep and counter attack, I'm so excited I just can't hide it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be good if Browny could nobble Giuliano Grazioli early on. Then we can consolidate from there. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard someone mention Grazioli. I thought that was what we were having for the free meal. So it’s not pizza then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lammie said:

I heard someone mention Grazioli. I thought that was what we were having for the free meal. So it’s not pizza then?

Soup in a basket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scot said:

Tough game ...

Football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Football?

It can be Hoddie ...it can be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we play like we did on Saturday we will win 

but I don’t think we have played well in consecutive matches 

so who knows which Halifax will turn up tonight 

just hoping as usual 

nick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nick said:

If we play like we did on Saturday we will win 

but I don’t think we have played well in consecutive matches 

so who knows which Halifax will turn up tonight 

just hoping as usual 

nick 

So another  0-0 then !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rdj said:

Website incompatibility

Barnet match preview

"There were no injuries picked up in the trip to Eastleigh so we should have a similar squad to that game, with Cameron King coming back into the squad. Dayle Southwell, Sanmi Odelusi, Joe Skarz and Ben Tomlinson are still doubts. James Berrett is still serving two more games on his suspension. "

Injury update

“We had seven players miss training on Tuesday due to injury. Two are out for the remainder of the season (Dayle Southwell and Ben Tomlinson) Sanmi (Odelusi)  is awaiting his operation date, we’re unsure when Joe Skarz or Cameron King will return and Scott Quigley had to sit out due to hamstring issues.”

....."impressive".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glenners said:

So another  0-0 then !!

 

You are more likely right than wrong as that has been our most consistent score 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fancy us to score tonight with Rodney chasing around up front, so if we can manage another clean sheet we will be on a roll !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0