Followers 0

its funny who you meet on a flight ?

132 posts in this topic

I'd love to know where Hanson is then.

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

he's having a rest while we finally make Ducky  earn his pay

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Well done to my boys yesterday... i wish i was there!! fab result and what i here a great performance.

I had two huge gentlemen on one of my flights last week who were both scared of flying bless....drinking the pain away i think... They were both wearing wealdstone football shirts so there was banter on the four hour flight back to Luton from the canaries which was very amusing and to say the least made the four hours go very quickly. It turns out both gentlemen played football with Ryan sellars dad many years ago and know Sellars very well indeed . They were telling me that sellars left the club because he chose not to renew his contract, Not just that wealdstone offerd to increase his wages to stay which he declined. So he took a pay cut to move and play for HT to be reunited with JF and play higher up the leagues.  

I went on to tell them that there has been some controversy at the club concerning him and Hanson having a little punch up,Well, they just burst into laughter ... apparently its one big fat lie! they said him and Hanson were dropped to the bench to rest and have never fell out or even had a cross word. I must admit i dint know these gentlemen but they didn't come across as Bull S.....rs to me!

Great bunch of guys and have promised to buy me a drink if we ever play each other.. Non league footie is by far the best supporters in the country.

It makes you wonder how these rumors start.

Nikki XXX

Ah if they said all that then it must be true then

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Well done to my boys yesterday... i wish i was there!! fab result and what i here a great performance.

I had two huge gentlemen on one of my flights last week who were both scared of flying bless....drinking the pain away i think... They were both wearing wealdstone football shirts so there was banter on the four hour flight back to Luton from the canaries which was very amusing and to say the least made the four hours go very quickly. It turns out both gentlemen played football with Ryan sellars dad many years ago and know Sellars very well indeed . They were telling me that sellars left the club because he chose not to renew his contract, Not just that wealdstone offerd to increase his wages to stay which he declined. So he took a pay cut to move and play for HT to be reunited with JF and play higher up the leagues.  

I went on to tell them that there has been some controversy at the club concerning him and Hanson having a little punch up,Well, they just burst into laughter ... apparently its one big fat lie! they said him and Hanson were dropped to the bench to rest and have never fell out or even had a cross word. I must admit i dint know these gentlemen but they didn't come across as Bull S.....rs to me!

Great bunch of guys and have promised to buy me a drink if we ever play each other.. Non league footie is by far the best supporters in the country.

It makes you wonder how these rumors start.

Nikki XXX

All true .. I’ve been trying to tell Trev this for a few weeks now 

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

He was sitting with Odelusi and Edwards in the away stand yesterday.

More worrying is why has Sellers had two black eyes this season ? Them cupboard doors in that house at Leeds must open the wrong way

40 minutes ago, Scot said:

All true .. I’ve been trying to tell Trev this for a few weeks now 

Scot, i don't know who started this awful lie... why people make things up is one thing...that's human nature , but to make up an assault accusation and spread it online knowing it will put a young player like Hanson in the spotlight is crossing a big red line in my eyes. These are young lads trying there best to better them self's in a game they love then you have a mindless individual spreading the most awful lies. I think the forum is a good thing most of the time but on this occasion the moderators on this site need to take a serious look at the individual who made this up and act on it. 

i'm surprised it hasn't been taken further... its a family club...

Sorry for the rant everyone but i understand this got very personal for Hanson and Sellars as i was led to believe last week.

Nikki XXX  

Just now, Nikki said:

Scot, i don't know who started this awful lie... why people make things up is one thing...that's human nature , but to make up an assault accusation and spread it online knowing it will put a young player like Hanson in the spotlight is crossing a big red line in my eyes. These are young lads trying there best to better them self's in a game they love then you have a mindless individual spreading the most awful lies. I think the forum is a good thing most of the time but on this occasion the moderators on this site need to take a serious look at the individual who made this up and act on it. 

Sorry for the rant everyone but i understand this got very personal for Hanson and Sellars as i was led to believe last week.

Nikki XXX  

By all accounts Hanson is a good lad , very quiet and wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Not sure where this story originated but , much like the 'King isn't unwell' story...its nonsense

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Nikki XXX  

Don’t know who started it (and to be honest I don’t really want to) but I heard it first at a game before seeing it on here. If other people also heard it during the course of attending then it’s going to make it way onto here. Don’t see how the mods can act upon things that start away from this site.

It happens at every club that´s fans creating rumours & players having altercations, it´s a physical sport and things happen.

Posted (edited)

Part of the problem (and to be fair to JF, he did say at the open evening it’s something he could improve upon) is that when a lack of information comes out of the club then fans start to put 2 + 2 together and make 5. I know that not everything within the club can be put into public domain but the more that is put out the less likelihood there is of these rumours starting and then being believed. 

Edited by neilstewart
2 people like this

The club train in Leeds and these players don’t live in Halifax of course it’s all a total pack of lies ,There are people on here who have been trying to get JF out of the club since pre season .Some these people who claim to love this Club seem more intent damaging it than loving it.

1 person likes this

All true and I never mentioned the trouble in the shared housing the players have in Leeds. What the hell would two Wealdstone fans know? 

Hanson resting for this long,  a young lad who was on good form needs to rest this long? Much harder to believe. You believe beer swilled Southerners on a flight if you like.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

Nikki XXX  

Not a lie. Yet you believe that B.S. from two Wealdstone fans, what a whalley.

6 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Not a lie. Yet you believe that B.S. from two Wealdstone fans, what a whalley.

Name your source then if it’s true

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

Name your source then if it’s true

Not a hope pal.

You believe the Wealdstone fans, ha ha. I get the info from someone up close, closer than you think.

Hanson rested, oh yeah, Cameron sick, oh yeah.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

Not a hope pal.

You believe the Wealdstone fans, ha ha. I get the info from someone up close, closer than you think.

Why should your sources be telling the truth might just want to make mischief for Fullarton ,I have heard plenty rumours before that turned out to be a load of c#ap

10 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Not a hope pal.

I refer you to the Cameron King thread in September which said as FACT he wouldn’t play again... he did

Same story here ... no truth at all 

You can keep peddling this to suit your agenda but I’m afraid your sources are wrong 

Hanson is a good lad by all accounts and JF can’t afford to have anyone at the club in the ‘bad books’ 

So if you are adamant that this story is true .. are you saying Hanson won’t play again? 

Its a football club , a workplace with young athletes so it won’t be all sweetness and light every day ... but there has been no fight .... JF said himself when asked it was ‘laughable’ 

3 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

More worrying is why has Sellers had two black eyes this season ? Them cupboard doors in that house at Leeds must open the wrong way

He’s obviously adopted the ways of Goth Central- Leeds

20 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Why should your sources be telling the truth might just want to make mischief for Fullarton ,I have heard plenty rumours before that turned out to be a load of c#ap

Trev would'nt know the truth if it slapped him in the face! Ffs he still actually thinks this country will thrive after brexit! 

18 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Trev would'nt know the truth if it slapped him in the face! Ffs he still actually thinks this country will thrive after brexit! 

Hope he isn't still running the country, maybe they should have given us a vote on Trev for PM post brexit or not

15 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Hope he isn't still running the country, maybe they should have given us a vote on Trev for PM post brexit or not

Ha ha! Well things couldnt get any worse!

4 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I've heard he gets on the same bus as Jason Jarrett. 

2 hours ago, Scot said:

I refer you to the Cameron King thread in September which said as FACT he wouldn’t play again... he did

Same story here ... no truth at all 

You can keep peddling this to suit your agenda but I’m afraid your sources are wrong 

Hanson is a good lad by all accounts and JF can’t afford to have anyone at the club in the ‘bad books’ 

So if you are adamant that this story is true .. are you saying Hanson won’t play again? 

Its a football club , a workplace with young athletes so it won’t be all sweetness and light every day ... but there has been no fight .... JF said himself when asked it was ‘laughable’ 

The September quote about King not playing again did not come from me.

You still believe Hanson has been rested for 6 weeks, since he signed on after some sparkling performances when on loan?

You go back to the September thread to ask me if Hanson won't play again? You really are getting in a muddle.