INTERVIEW WITH JF by T J ASHTON for THE KIRKCALLY PRESBYTERIAN TIMES

29 posts in this topic

tj; your football is awful but I like you

jf; you don't know how much that means to my pyramid of emotions

tj; how much ?

jf; stop it, you're giving me blind pressure

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Bill Atkins said:

T J Ashton Although I have watched the team many times this season (once) I have formed a very critical opinion of you,your players,training methods,formations,media strategy,insperational team talks at half time and your touch line lack of emotion after talking to my dad

T J Ashton As a Scotsman what do you base your footballing principles and strategy on ?.

JF Scotland's numerous attempts to qualify for the Euro's and Word Cup

T J Ashton What would you consider your most famous victory ?

JF Banockburn 1314

T J Ashton Can you explain why you brought Johnathan Edwards to the club ?

JF With the departure of Tom Denton I needed someone who could jump in the air and who can be better than a the Triple Jump Gold Medalist

T J Ashton What does Gordon Preston bring to the squad ?

JF Being Scottish Gordon acts as my translator at our three 15 minute training sessions at Weetwood

T J Ashton Regarding training what help has GPS tracking been to the team ?

JF GPS helps us to get to away grounds quicker and find the nearest KFC on the way homt

T J Ashton My dad tells me we use a 5 - 4 - 1 formation at home and are more defensive away is this correct ?

JF Your father is incorrect 5 - 4 -1 at home only occurs at kick-off then we revert to our defensive formation

T J Ashton Is there any truth in the rumour you could have signed Michael Collins  ?

JF That is true but at that time Michael could still play midfield,read a game, pass the ball and support our forward line which does not fit our current game plan.

T J Ashton What do you think of the board ?

JF I am just thankful that Hoddie,Shaytrev and Ashy1966 are not on it

T J Ashton Finally do you think we will get relegated ?

JF Sorry I cannot answer that due to Blind Pressure

You literally had the time to do this. You actually thought in your head I will create a thread about a young lad on here as if he’s interviewing the manager. 

What a sad boring old man you’re. 

Get a ****ing life

Edited by TJAshton

Ooh do me next.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

You literally had the time to do this. You actually thought in your head I will create a thread about a young lad on here as if he’s interviewing the manager. 

What a sad boring old man you’re. 

Get a ****ing life

Very very strange thing to do. 

23 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

The interview or the reply?

59 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

The interview or the reply?

The ‘interview’

1 hour ago, wrighty130 said:

Thinks in his head “let’s create a thread on a fan forum about a young lad interviewing the manager” bet it took about 30 mins for him to do. 

Honestly what a weirdo :lol:

God don't tell me JF is going to be around that long :o

1 person likes this

Just now, monk said:

If you are going to be a lifelong supporter of this club then a sense of humour is required .

It will get you through the next 40 years of Shite.

Didn’t even find it remotely funny. If it was about someone I also wouldn’t find it funny.

now that might just be old man humour I don’t know:lol:but cmon to actually think in your head let’s start a thread about this. Get a bloody life :)

Just now, TJAshton said:

Didn’t even find it remotely funny. If it was about someone I also wouldn’t find it funny.

now that might just be old man humour I don’t know:lol:but cmon to actually think in your head let’s start a thread about this. Get a bloody life :)

Fair enough if you are offended request it to be  removed , but I don't think there is any malice in it .

For me, the interview lacks verisimilitude due to JF's coherent replies. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's gone

Edited by francisfirth

Here. TJ might give his view and so he should be game for criticism, we all should. 

Some keyboard warriors on here though. Have the craic, but don't use this forum to have digs. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Here's the thing, the moment somebody points out that TJ is just a very thick version of JF, TJ  gets in a tizzy. Suddenly its not acceptable, why do this mad thing TJ asks? The dim, ill educated, badly parented, destined to fail in the grand scheme of things (possibly a young Trev in the making) type of lad is offended that his vitriol is put to question. Could this be a prime example of why this board is losing the will to live?

I find it quite strange that somebody's opinion on football could upset you that much to start hurling out insults like that shows some of the characteristics you have called him. 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Here's the thing, the moment somebody points out that TJ is just a very thick version of JF, TJ  gets in a tizzy. Suddenly its not acceptable, why do this mad thing TJ asks? The dim, ill educated, badly parented, destined to fail in the grand scheme of things (possibly a young Trev in the making) type of lad is offended that his vitriol is put to question. Could this be a prime example of why this board is losing the will to live?

Here’s the thing. People don’t like the abuse that’s been thrown about on here and say it’s ruining the forum. However you throwing insults like that is why the forum is ****. I barely even come on here anymore. 

But to say that when you don’t even know me and for one I actually have a very good job, I have decent grades in school and most certainly aren’t destined to fail In anything. 

Overall you’re a typical keyboard warrior! 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, francisfirth said:

I have to say Fran I have met the family and found them to be a very well balanced educated and polite, your remarks are quite offensive, they are a family that are very passionate not only about football but about our club and as 3 of them regularly attend the games are an important contribution to the club. Tom does sometimes express his frustration on here but he is most certainly not alone.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, francisfirth said:

You should apologize for that thread.What is it about my family that you don't like?TJ can take a bit of banter don't worry about that.That post is offensive & nasty.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I have to say Fran I have met the family and found them to be a very well balanced educated and polite, your remarks are quite offensive, they are a family that are very passionate not only about football but about our club and as 3 of them regularly attend the games are an important contribution to the club. Tom does sometimes express his frustration on here but he is most certainly not alone.

Thanks Steve.Hope you are well?.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Steve, I hear what you are saying and thanks for sharing that.  I know that you have too have found this forum to be a frustrating place at times, which resulted in you taking time out. You came back and continue to provide some interesting insights, which I enjoy reading.   

Ashy an son do the opposite for me. They post from a very patronising standpoint, we all do that times but not to such an extent that they do. They always know best and always know more than you me or anybody else. They are generally amongst the first to knock any aspect of the club that can be knocked.  I just find that whole set of behaviours really tiresome and at times quite generally, not personally,offensive.  The recent one slagging off a new signing who hadn't even worn the shirt was a great example of this. Their views don't move as a result of insight or debate, again the standpoint is that they are always right.   I am not sure I want to apologize for not accepting that type mindset and calling it when it hits a nerve, however.....

Lets be totally honest, of late, the trading of insults has been 30% of the content of the forum.  I am not sure anybody is whiter than white on that one and apologies are few and far between, particularly from those who cause the most bother. So as a very occasional poster, let me buck the trend here and say, the reaction suggests my post was a step too far and I will remove it. Sorry to those it offended.  Now if those who quoted it do the same, it's gone and won't offend further.

Edited by francisfirth
1 person likes this