Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unanimous

155 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, awaydays said:

How’s it going Hoddie? You and you mate Erik seem to have forgotten about this thread.

He might yet prove me wrong and if Halifax Town is the beneficiary, I hope he does. But I stand by everything I've said, the guy looked as clueless as any manager we've seen down the Shay over the years, and for long - LONG - periods too.

We could all offer our blind unwavering support to every manager employed by the club, but that would be a bit boring wouldn't it? Not to mention a bit 1984-ish.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

He might yet prove me wrong and if Halifax Town is the beneficiary, I hope he does. But I stand by everything I've said, the guy looked as clueless as any manager we've seen down the Shay over the years, and for long - LONG - periods too.

We could all offer our blind unwavering support to every manager employed by the club, but that would be a bit boring wouldn't it? Not to mention a bit 1984-ish.

JF's main mistake this season was to persevere with a formation and a team which wasn't fit for purpose. Whilst the definition of insanity isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, it certainly drove us fans mad! The team were late reentering the field of play today following the half-time interval. Wonder if JF was waxing lyrical about blind squirrels. Fair play to the fella though - there seems to be a happy ending in sight at the Shay theatre of football! 

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Aye, we applied for re-election in 84.

(Only joking I do get the reference.)

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Patience. That’s why you don’t run a football club. 

Shame it was mid February until JF realised he needed to get some attacking options in and change tactics, even though everyone else realised in October. Look how different we look with the loan lads up top rather than southwell up on his own. Summer recruitment will be key for the manager