Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unanimous

155 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Juryeff said:

If the manager has been sacked you would imagine Nichol and Nathan Clarke (as the most senior player) might be put in charge for the interim. That being the case would Clarke drop himself and put Staunton in?

I find it very odd that a lad who was England c skipper this time last year hasn’t played a single competitive minute for us in his correct position. We have to look to the future a little and put him in alongside Browny. Even in a 3 if it will allow us to play 2 up top and an attacking midfield 2 with the other sitting. 

I’ve been desperate for us to try a back 3 for weeks.

The only problem is you’d have to drop Clarke and play Maher and Staunton either side of Brown.

Brown and Clarke have been quality for us this season, but they’d get ripped apart for pace on the left or right side of a 3.

2 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

I’ve been desperate for us to try a back 3 for weeks.

The only problem is you’d have to drop Clarke and play Maher and Staunton either side of Brown.

Brown and Clarke have been quality for us this season, but they’d get ripped apart for pace on the left or right side of a 3.

Agree they would get ripped apart down the channels but have been immense as a 2. If play a 3 would have to be one of those and Staunton and Maher either side imo. 

1 person likes this

I presume Dave continues to dirher and no one has heard anything from the club regarding the manager’s future?

I’ve been a little bit like JGN1 as I thought/hoped we would get better but the lack of goals and any sort of attacking intent is the straw that has broken the camels back for me.

If JF is in charge tomorrow night and we fail to score again, even if we don’t lose, he has to go. I would rather win one and lose one  alternately from now to the end of the season to ensure we stay up than sleepwalk to relegation with 10 (if we’re lucky) bore draws.

No doubt we have called the manager in for one last ditch make or break PowerPoint presentation - if all the slide transitions (including the funny little noises with every click) go well he continues for another week.

If he presses for the next slide and one of the 4 boxes is already showing ahead of its time, then it’s curtains I’m afraid.

Behind the scenes DB has someone working on a top secret project to decide whether to allow presentations in the 2016 version of PowerPoint, or to stick with the tried and tested Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003.

Really can't believe he is still our manager.Bosomworth is taking the piss out of the paying public..

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Really can't believe he is still our manager.Bosomworth is taking the piss out of the paying public..

I think he'll be in charge against Havant. If we fail to win in the next two game then I feel that will be it. It could happen sooner but I have a feeling it's not going to.

I like to have a think about formations and discuss other fans opinions on which formation they'd adopt and whichplayers they'd pick. However, after Saturday's no change in formation or tactics, because we can actually play on the front foot in that formation, I don't think JF will change it round while he's still at the club. 

I think he's just waiting for the push now. He'll still carry on regardless until he does.

Forget JF now everything is in Bosmworth's court now whatever goes wrong is entirely down to him it is very rare that everyone on this board agrees on anything but he has had more than a fair chance has JF, Bosmworth  should have someone else at least as an interim Manager to take over if not permanent if he hasn't he is letting everyone down completely .If JF is in charge tomorrow we will definitely lose lets not waste any more games because if we get relegated to me the blame goes with Bod for letting us drift ,If we go down this time there will be no coming back straight up and I am not prepared to waste my brass on another season ticket .

2 people like this

It's now clear that Bosomworth is only sticking with Fullarton because he's too cheap to do anything about it. Theres's no way any chairman with half a brain would still think he's doing a good job. To then ignore the unrest from the fans aswell. Thats as toxic as i've seen it. It was never that bad under Heath the boos and the chants i mean. He's just too cheap to do anything about it. 

But Mr Bosomworth if you or any of your cronnies read this, if you willingly let this clown take us down this season then you've lost a supporter i will not pay to watch shite football in a lower league next season. 

If we go down trying everything i have no issue but at the moment your asking for relegation with your cheapness. I will continue to support the club just not in a way that lines your corrupt pockets. 

If we go down to that division we are not coming back for a very very long time. All very well and good for you less to payout yippeee. But you'll lose a serious amount of supporters. On a larger scale than you already have done. 

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Greggs said:

It's now clear that Bosomworth is only sticking with Fullarton because he's too cheap to do anything about it. Theres's no way any chairman with half a brain would still think he's doing a good job. To then ignore the unrest from the fans aswell. Thats as toxic as i've seen it. It was never that bad under Heath the boos and the chants i mean. He's just too cheap to do anything about it. 

But Mr Bosomworth if you or any of your cronnies read this, if you willingly let this clown take us down this season then you've lost a supporter i will not pay to watch shite football in a lower league next season. 

If we go down trying everything i have no issue but at the moment your asking for relegation with your cheapness. I will continue to support the club just not in a way that lines your corrupt pockets. 

If we go down to that division we are not coming back for a very very long time. All very well and good for you less to payout yippeee. But you'll lose a serious amount of supporters. On a larger scale than you already have done. 

We already have lost quite a few fans that I know and unless things change considerably they are not coming especially to watch Pub league Conference North football.

Possibly there's a clause in the contract to the effect that, in the event of relegation, the board can unload the manager with a reduced payout or no payout.

16 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

We already have lost quite a few fans that I know and unless things change considerably they are not coming especially to watch Pub league Conference North football.

But surely he knows this he has to at this point. Yet it's like he couldn't care less about the supporters and there views. Makes my blood boil. I hope people have a right go at him at the meet the chairman thing

6 minutes ago, Lester said:

Possibly there's a clause in the contract to the effect that, in the event of relegation, the board can unload the manager with a reduced payout or no payout.

Fine if he keeps him and he doesn’t have to pay but we will lose plenty of fans next season if we go down ,There is no Wembley to fall back on this time

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

I will continue to support the club just not in a way that lines your corrupt pockets. 

Care to elaborate? 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

Care to elaborate? 

I won't be going to home games until the board do the right thing for the club. As a season ticket holder for 25 years i don't want to go down this route. But the board want to missmanage the club i wont be throwing my money into it. The thought of paying for a season ticket to see us do bugger all not even scoring a goal. These last few games i've felt like i've been mugged leaving that ground. 

I'm not willing to do that again. 

At this point the board know the contempt amongst the fans and are actively choosing to go against us. They are effectively choosing to go down and play in a lower league and i refuse to support that, 

So i'll be fighting back by hitting them in the pocket. Now i can't make a difference by myself but i know i'm not alone 

2 people like this

Just now, Greggs said:

I won't be going to home games until the board do the right thing for the club. As a season ticket holder for 25 years i don't want to go down this route. But the board want to missmanage the club i wont be throwing my money into it. The thought of paying for a season ticket to see us do bugger all not even scoring a goal. These last few games i've felt like i've been mugged leaving that ground. 

I'm not willing to do that again. 

At this point the board know the contempt amongst the fans and are actively choosing to go against us. They are effectively choosing to go down and play in a lower league and i refuse to support that, 

So i'll be fighting back by hitting them in the pocket. Now i can't make a difference by myself but i know i'm not alone 

To suggest the board are corrupt and lining their own pockets is quite a bold statement and I wouod imagine you have evidence of this? 

1 person likes this

To suggest the board are corrupt and lining their own pockets is quite a bold statement and I wouod imagine you have evidence of this? 

Where does he even say that? Your love of the BoD has reached new heights, you're now seeing things that aren't there just so you can jump in and defend them.

2 people like this

Just now, Hoddie said:

Where does he even say that? Your love of the BoD has reached new heights, you're now seeing things that aren't there just so you can jump in and defend them.

"If we go down trying everything i have no issue but at the moment your asking for relegation with your cheapness. I will continue to support the club just not in a way that lines your corrupt pockets"

Quoted from a post by Greggs 

"If we go down trying everything i have no issue but at the moment your asking for relegation with your cheapness. I will continue to support the club just not in a way that lines your corrupt pockets"

Quoted from a post by Greggs 

Just not the one you quoted.

In any case, that's his opinion, the BoD are the only shareholders and the only beneficiaries.

7 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Gregory money, Vardy money. Cup run to wembley. Numerous other cup runs. 

You choose to beleive the stories they come up with regarding how much things cost. I choose to believe this money has not all been invested in the club

Now they are choosing to ignore the fans and persist with a failing manager and as i said above i won't support it 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Gregory money, Vardy money. Cup run to wembley. Numerous other cup runs. 

You choose to beleive the stories they come up with regarding how much things cost. I choose to believe this money has not all been invested in the club

Now they are choosing to ignore the fans and persist with a failing manager and as i said above i won't support it 

Did you not read what Bobbins posted regarding the Vardy and Gregory money after his meeting with the Chairman? Regarding ignoring the fans that's their  choice and they either succeed or fail, but not sure what evidence you have about the Vardy & Gregory money and cup money etc to suggest it's being used for other things outside the running and infrastructure of the club. I would be interested to see your evidence 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Did you not read what Bobbins posted regarding the Vardy and Gregory money after his meeting with the Chairman? Regarding ignoring the fans that's the or choice and they either succeed or fail, but not sure what evidence you have about the Vardy & Gregory money and cup money etc to suggest it's being used for other things outside the running and infrastructure of the club. I would be interested to see your evidence 

Just because he says something doesn't mean its true. Don't be nieve. 

I have no evidence is that what you wanted to hear

I never said its been used for other things i said it isnt being put into the club 

Just now, Greggs said:

Just because he says something doesn't mean its true. Don't be nieve. 

I have no evidence is that what you wanted to hear

I never said its been used for other things i said it isnt being put into the club 

So you just thought you would throw it out there with nothing to back it up? If you are over 40 you can go along to the next meeting with the Chairman and ask him yourself 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

2 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

So you just thought you would throw it put there with nothing to back it up? If you are over 40 you can go along to the next meeting with the Chairman and ask him yourself 

Again what he says in that meeting could be aload of absolute tosh. I don't trust the man plain and simple. I'd get myself banned if i went to that meeting. 

The board are not doing what is best for the club right at this very minute. 

Edited by Greggs