Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Now Is The Time To Go

157 posts in this topic

He has to go. Can anyone tell me what sort of chance we have setting up and playing like that? He's gone more than one step further than any manager I've backed in the past. What a disgrace.

You can forgive appointing a dud manager but can’t forgive not doing anything about. Bosomworth it’s time to go and take wee Jamie with you.

3 people like this

I've lost interest completely. We don't even look like scoring. 

Playing without a striker for 15 mins. Taking Tomlinson off. Wht was he watching. Preston was a joke from start to finish yet he stays on. (Must run furthest in training) 

You heard it at full time Bosomworth. Its over. Stop being cheap and do your job. Because i and many many others won't be there next season if you let this clown take us down. 

FULLARTON OUT!!!!

His stubbornness not to change things will get us relegated I’m afraid.

1 person likes this

Just now, Guido said:

His stubbornness not to change things will get us relegated I’m afraid.

JF or DB or both

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I've lost interest completely. We don't even look like scoring. 

Playing without a striker for 15 mins. Taking Tomlinson off. Wht was he watching. Preston was a joke from start to finish yet he stays on. (Must run furthest in training) 

You heard it at full time Bosomworth. Its over. Stop being cheap and do your job. Because i and many many others won't be there next season if you let this clown take us down. 

FULLARTON OUT!!!!

Preston is a Conference North player. He doesn't have enough pace to play at this level 

As long as DB steps in this week and relieves JF of his duties we still have a good chance of survival. 

Did Askey get another job after Macclesfield? Maybe he's the man? NA might do the job till the end of the season?

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Preston is a Conference North player. He doesn't have enough pace to play at this level 

As long as DB steps in this week and relieves JF of his duties we still have a good chance of survival. 

Did Askey get another job after Macclesfield? Maybe he's the man? NA might do the job till the end of the season?

Askey got Port Vale. 

Edited by Juryeff
1 person likes this

Felt very much like that was the end. Has to be. Aldershot were terrible and we were fortunate that they were more woeful than us in front of goal.

So negative. So sapping. So lifeless. The team and the club.

1 person likes this

Askey became Vale manager two weeks ago. Aspin is currently out of work but not a big fan of Matty Brown for some reason. 

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Doubt NA would come back although I cannot see Mr B asking him to not even temporarily.

Got to agree now. That was utter dross. Where was Hanson?

No direction, no desire, no tactics, no clue.

Was really really upset at the end. Only 4 players bothered to clap the home support, week in week out they've put up with the utter tripe served up and they lack the respect to even acknowledge them. Disgusted frankly.

Edited by last_chance_saloon
Spelling

Askey  now at Port Vale ,Fullerton has to go now Chesterfield last week also a turning point ,Bosmworth must have someone in mind   To replace him please not Aspin though otherwise we will go down 

It’s no secret that the Hamster wanted him gone months ago.

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Askey is Port Vale boss.

2 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Was really really upset at the end. Only 4 players bothered to clap the home support, week in week out they've put up with the utter trip served up and they lack the respect to even acknowledge them. Disgusted frankly.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's fallen out with a lot of players. In Hanson's case there is no other explanation but a fall out. 

Just now, Greggs said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he's fallen out with a lot of players. In Hanson's case there is no other explanation but a fall out. 

Indeed. Signed permanently then no sign of him. The only player in the squad with genuine quality.

45 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Was really really upset at the end. Only 4 players bothered to clap the home support, week in week out they've put up with the utter tripe served up and they lack the respect to even acknowledge them. Disgusted frankly.

One of the four being Maher who looked to be held back by an Aldershot player when he looked to be heading toward a confrontation in the South stand. Why would the players put themselves in the firing line for abuse from the slack jawed yokels?

1 person likes this

No, he didn't applauded at first. He was getting abuse (quite rightly) for not doing so. 

2 minutes ago, Lammie said:

One of the four being Maher who looked to be held back by an Aldershot player when he looked to be heading toward a confrontation in the South stand. Why would the players put themselves in the firing line for abuse from the slack jawed yokels?

If he’d have shown as much aggression during the game maybe it wouldn’t have happened eh 

1 person likes this

The point being made was players not interacting with the fans. I’m merely saying what happened today when one of them did. Doubt he will bother next time. I wouldn’t.

Fact is. 'It's too dear' to watch that crap.

Anyone care to search halifax town on google and look at a tweet from a person called David Greenwood and try and find out if theres any truth in what he said.