Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Three wise monkeys

58 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Absolute rubbish 

More than rubbish

22 minutes ago, Greggs said:

He's got another year after this hasn't he? 

Runs out this summer according to that.

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Runs out this summer according to that.

I hope thats accurate but i'm sure i heard somewhere he'd signed a 2 and a bit year deal. 

Anyone know for sure? 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I hope thats accurate but i'm sure i heard somewhere he'd signed a 2 and a bit year deal. 

Anyone know for sure? 

Yes his contract runs until the end of next season, madness really to give him such length on his contract. No wonder Bosomworth will be so reluctant to get rid, would cost a bomb!

Edited by Benfcht

1 minute ago, Benfcht said:

Yes his contract runs until the end of next season, madness really to give him such length on his contract. No wonder Bosomworth will be so reluctant to get rid, would cost a bomb!

Just when you thought things could t get any worse.

7 hours ago, Trackingback said:

Why focus on the symptom, attack the disease. Fullarton was given the job and who in the right mind would surrender to unemployment?

The root cause of all this is the board and the contempt in which they treat the fans and the ineptness in which they conduct the business of running a football club.

Eleven years on, are we in a better position to when they broke the old club?

Does anyone seriously see a bright future?

We are sliding inexorably to relegation. It’s one of the slowest car crashes in football history but the board  is blind to it. Or don’t care.

So, don’t bawl at the Fullarton on Saturday, turn round and look up to the back of the East Stand and the three wise monkeys who see no fiasco, hear no fiasco and speak no fiasco.

They are the true culprits. We’ll never prosper with them at the helm.

If I was the board and read this I would think is it all worth it ,what would you all do then, no one to take their place ect ,this club as never been run as well as now, apart from the quality of football, the manager asked for players he got players,the board dont have money for more players we need whats rest to keep the club afloat,its the old story one in one out ,but we cant get then out yet,dont ask me why,im like everyone else waiting

Just now, Janis said:

If I was the board and read this I would think is it all worth it ,what would you all do then, no one to take their place ect ,this club as never been run as well as now, apart from the quality of football, the manager asked for players he got players,the board dont have money for more players we need whats rest to keep the club afloat,its the old story one in one out ,but we cant get then out yet,dont ask me why,im like everyone else waiting

You get the manager they appointed to pull his finger out and realise his formation a d team selection aren't working and pick an attacking team and play in an attacking way.

Simples.

JF was worth a punt but was on a hiding to nothing from the very start. So many supporters were against him because of his only previous short-lived managerial experience, but objectively, that was an unfair judgement given the circumstances. However, his record at the Shay is nothing short of abysmal. He's been given resources to do a job and has, for whatever reason, been unable to do that. He's had plenty chance and shows no sign of pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

JF was worth a punt but was on a hiding to nothing from the very start. So many supporters were against him because of his only previous short-lived managerial experience, but objectively, that was an unfair judgement given the circumstances. However, his record at the Shay is nothing short of abysmal. He's been given resources to do a job and has, for whatever reason, been unable to do that. He's had plenty chance and shows no sign of pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

Most of our 'football experts' were excited by his appointment . I had reservations based upon his game management last season, I've never judged him upon his past exploits as I have no information of the full circumstances other than he was on an hiding to nothing at Notts County

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

He's got another year after this hasn't he? 

Good it would be great to see the Penrith FC FCHT rivalry created

This Is Jamie Fullertons History as a manager/coach

• Mail
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

This is an overview of the career of a manager.

Club Appointed In charge until Days in charge Position Matches W D L Players used ø-Goals PPM
FC Halifax Town England Halifax Town 17/18 (Feb 21, 2018)  expected 30.06.2019  356 Days Manager 45 11 21 13 38 0,82 : 1,02 1,20
Notts County England Notts County 15/16 (Jan 10, 2016)  15/16 (Mar 19, 2016)  69 Days Manager 12 3 1 8 22 0,83 : 1,50 0,83
Nottingham Forest U21 England Nottingham U21 15/16 (Jul 3, 2015)  15/16 (Dec 31, 2015)  181 Days Manager - - - - - - : - -
Bolton Wanderers U23 England Bolton U23 12/13 (Dec 11, 2012)  14/15 (Oct 1, 2014)  659 Days Manager 38 15 8 15 61 1,71 : 1,89 1,39
Crystal Palace U23 England Palace U23 12/13 (Jul 16, 2012)  12/13 (Dec 10, 2012)  147 Days Manager 12 2 4 6 27 1,25 : 2,17 0,83
Why was he given the job in the first place???????

Why indeed ,question for Mr B at the next talk in.

I hope it’s the end of this season. Surely the board wouldn’t be stupid enough to renew it considering results, attendances etc 

Who would we realistically get in as manager? I can't just think of anyone off the top of my head :-/

Need somebody who can put the smile and joy back in the game, looks what's happened at Man Utd now in the top four and I said many months ago to get rid along with TJ.Think Wilder Bollox got it right when he said the team were over coached.

15 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I wasn`t against him, in fact I hoped he would be a massive success.

It`s about time a young, articulate, modern thinking English (I know, I`ll extend it to British in this case) made a name for himself and put theory into practice. Just as the club took a punt on Gregory, Vardy and others who were either unproven or discarded too soon but came good, the potential for a young manager to do the same can`t be ignored.

Fullarton had all the credentials - played at a high level, lots of contacts (:doh:), done all the coaching badges, etc. Sadly, rather than being a Gregory or a Vardy, he has turned out to  be a Rainford or Stott. The experiment has failed. I`ve run out of adjectives to describe how clueless and inept the guy is, but even he must know he is stealing a wage packet.

1 person likes this

It’s the draw column that is the killer 

nick 

17 hours ago, Hoddie said:

He was given almost everybody's full support from the start, and I don't recall hearing anyone wishing him ill then. In fact, after a month in charge up to late August the majority of people were pollyannaish enough to believe we'd be playoff contenders this season at least.

Meanwhile, he's been given the full backing by the club like no other manager of ours has enjoyed in the board's tenure. He wanted a "full-time model" and got it, on the back of unaffordable pricing at the gates, resulting in a Mexican standoff between fans unconvinced by £340 season tickets and a board that would only allow players signed once the income had come in, following from early signings such as Odelusi and McLeod being painted as exciting prospects.

Over this season we've then gone from Heath's signings of generally decent people (Denton, King, Clarke, Moyo...) giving it their all regardless of capability, to #proballerz with little bottle and a woman beater from three leagues below. We've drawn or lost almost every game over the last six calendar months yet, compared to Heath getting it the weekend after we bowed out from a seven-game FA Cup run, we only got people loudly calling for his dismissal this weekend. We've had little sign anywhere that the football, harder to watch than Heath's and even less successful, will change apart from testimonials about how great the training sessions are.

He's been given a unique chance at this club and being given all the support within reason (and someone without reason at all, jgn1), he'll have exacerbated the D-Buz's trust issues like no other.

2 people like this

Aldershot sign a decent player today. Elekobi used to play for orient. 

36 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

He was given almost everybody's full support from the start, and I don't recall hearing anyone wishing him ill then. In fact, after a month in charge up to late August the majority of people were pollyannaish enough to believe we'd be playoff contenders this season at least.

Meanwhile, he's been given the full backing by the club like no other manager of ours has enjoyed in the board's tenure. He wanted a "full-time model" and got it, on the back of unaffordable pricing at the gates, resulting in a Mexican standoff between fans unconvinced by £340 season tickets and a board that would only allow players signed once the income had come in, following from early signings such as Odelusi and McLeod being painted as exciting prospects.

Over this season we've then gone from Heath's signings of generally decent people (Denton, King, Clarke, Moyo...) giving it their all regardless of capability, to #proballerz with little bottle and a woman beater from three leagues below. We've drawn or lost almost every game over the last six calendar months yet, compared to Heath getting it the weekend after we bowed out from a seven-game FA Cup run, we only got people loudly calling for his dismissal this weekend. We've had little sign anywhere that the football, harder to watch than Heath's and even less successful, will change apart from testimonials about how great the training sessions are.

He's been given a unique chance at this club and being given all the support within reason (and someone without reason at all, jgn1), he'll have exacerbated the D-Buz's trust issues like no other.

19 hours ago, Caygillwashere said:

The word "Inexperienced" carries a lot of clout in Fullarton still being at the club , the board know him better than we do , we judge him on performances and results , we have no idea what work he puts in behind the scenes , I doubt going full time they expected instant success but also did not expect what looks like a fight to stay up but I think and I think the board feel the same way that if someone shows they are giving their all and striving to be successful then with a bit more experience and a full season under their belt and a bit more knowledge of this league then sticking with him could prove the right decision , slightly concerned but not pressing the panic button yet is where we are at .

47 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

There was uproar when he was appointed. I remember saying I could make a fortune selling razor blades it was that bad. Not everyone went for his jugular from the start but plenty did. It's a shame it hasn't worked out - for JF as much as Halifax Town - but I cannot believe he is still employed at the Shay. We're talking a historically bad run of form, not just a few bad results. I just don't understand what the BoD hope to achieve by circling the wagons around him.