Match offer for Aldershot

32 posts in this topic

Just now, vinnyweknuts said:

She turned me down, bloody Scots!

Talking of Scots, where's our friend of the manager?

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

In fairness Scot is only a friend and if my mate was manager of St Mirren i’d Try and support him and them. Also gives the bobble hat a run out as well

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Height of the firefighting season in Glasgow

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

What it needs is a few fans to not join the board but ha e regular meetings with the board. A couple from the East Stand and a couple from the South Stand. Nobody from the supporters club or AFC, and nobody who volunteers or thinks the sun shines out of their backsides. It should be regular attendees season ticket holders or fans that pay in week in or week out. I hope that during these meetings DB finds four fans that meet this criteria who they can then hold regular meaningful meetings with. 

give us a clue as to how you would choose these 4?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

give us a clue as to how you would choose these 4?

That's the thing Steve. I dont have anyone in mind, only the type of fan in mind. It would also be nice to have differing ages and maybe a female fan involved. These fans would be appointed and points raised by other fans would be raised by them in meetings. Feedback could then be given back in due course.

2 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Even with an offer of £15...Attendance 1200 maximum

..Great crowd at the shay Sunday.

I'm down the shay for rugbys next home game v Batley...with grandkids...they do all sorts for kids...face painting...cheap soveniors..they even have a bloody club shop. Kids love it...

Our BOD are taking the football club down...it's hurts..conference north...next..

This is the modern game, either rugby or football should be a family day out.   Kids should be free get their faces painted in the club colour and wave their flags.  Make it a family day out and maybe you will discourage the idiots who throw fireworks at games.

I take my grandchildren to the rugby and they love the atmosphere and are now mad Canberra Raiders supporters.   Live in the dark ages and you are only going to get the over 50s and the young idiots.

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, canberracol said:

This is the modern game, either rugby or football should be a family day out.   Kids should be free get their faces painted in the club colour and wave their flags.  Make it a family day out and maybe you will discourage the idiots who throw fireworks at games.

I take my grandchildren to the rugby and they love the atmosphere and are now mad Canberra Raiders supporters.   Live in the dark ages and you are only going to get the over 50s and the young idiots.

All about money to our board.  Isnt it £9 for a 12 year old? Pathetic. U16s should be free as they are the future. 

3 people like this