Match offer for Aldershot

32 posts in this topic

Announcing it on social media tomorrow makes no difference to me I am a session ticket holder ,I hope we can get as many fans as possible down I will do my bit and get my Huddersfield Town mate down and try and get a couple more.Its amegedon for me is Saturday we don’t win Fullarton has to go simple,I have supported him all season but this game we must win.

Edited by Forever a Shayman
1 person likes this

Good well done to marketing and the BOD

1 person likes this

Depends what the offer is. Even if its reduced prices by a few quid or even to 15 i cant see it making much increase to the crowd attendance 

Please take note Mr Monk and Mr Shakyhands, 11 FEB 2019 for your future ref.

2 people like this

I've been tipped off what it is, they are opening the gates at half time instead of 15 mins from end. Not to let you in, exit only so you don't suffer too much.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Good well done to marketing and the BOD

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.

2 for 1 on production of your marriage license and only if accompanied by a vicar or registrar

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

2 for 1 on production of your marriage license and only if accompanied by a vicar or registrar

I am gravely disappointed that my investment in a kipper hat is not producing dividends

13 minutes ago, monk said:

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.

Praise indeed

1 hour ago, vinnyweknuts said:

I am gravely disappointed that my investment in a kipper hat is not producing dividends

You should have gone for the St Mirren model :D

1 person likes this

Even with an offer of £15...Attendance 1200 maximum

..Great crowd at the shay Sunday.

I'm down the shay for rugbys next home game v Batley...with grandkids...they do all sorts for kids...face painting...cheap soveniors..they even have a bloody club shop. Kids love it...

Our BOD are taking the football club down...it's hurts..conference north...next..

Just now, nw3casc1 said:

Even with an offer of £15...Attendance 1200 maximum

..Great crowd at the shay Sunday.

I'm down the shay for rugbys next home game v Batley...with grandkids...they do all sorts for kids...face painting...cheap soveniors..they even have a bloody club shop. Kids love it...

Our BOD are taking the football club down...it's hurts..conference north...next..

Presume you have registered your interest in meeting the chairman in a couple of weeks to voice your concerns and offer some ideas? 

1 person likes this

What for..?

He doesn't give a f***....

Suggest he goes goes to a rugby game.at his beloved shay ..he can see how many parents with children  attend and have a good day out...

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

The football club should do the same sort of thing. Anything to detract from the boring garbage on the field.

It must work for the squatters.................unless some people actually go to watch the men hugging:shh:

17 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

What for..?

He doesn't give a f***....

Suggest he goes goes to a rugby game.at his beloved shay ..he can see how many parents with children  attend and have a good day out...

Like Papa say's go to the meeting and put your points across, you never know he might listen to you.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Presume you have registered your interest in meeting the chairman in a couple of weeks to voice your concerns and offer some ideas? 

Why has it taken over 10 years for Bosomworth to start giving a S+++ what us supporters think..Two questions only from me on the 6th of March 

1.What are his aims & plans to take this club to the next level?

2.Why has he persevered with this manager for so long 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Depends what the offer is. Even if its reduced prices by a few quid or even to 15 i cant see it making much increase to the crowd attendance 

quite right, pointless offering anything anything.

6 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Why has it taken over 10 years for Bosomworth to start giving a S+++ what us supporters think..Two questions only from me on the 6th of March 

The board rested on their laurels when times were good. They had a lot of luck and good judgement and thought right we've won promotion, time to shut up shop till next season. WRONG!!! Time to try and increase our attendance average to 2000. It didn't happen. They sat back and here we are.

At least they are reaching out now.

What it needs is a few fans to not join the board but ha e regular meetings with the board. A couple from the East Stand and a couple from the South Stand. Nobody from the supporters club or AFC, and nobody who volunteers or thinks the sun shines out of their backsides. It should be regular attendees season ticket holders or fans that pay in week in or week out. I hope that during these meetings DB finds four fans that meet this criteria who they can then hold regular meaningful meetings with. 

11 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Not just this manager. He did the same with Heath and Aspin aswell. 

Any other club would have made a change by now

Just now, Greggs said:

Not just this manager. He did the same with Heath and Aspin aswell. 

Any other club would have made a change by now

So, out of interest, how quickly should a club sack a manager as a general rule?

Just now, francisfirth said:

So, out of interest, how quickly should a club sack a manager as a general rule?

Well its by no means a bad thing to back a manager. But there comes a point where you just blindly backing one because you don't want to pay him off. We have gone past that. 2 league wins since August has gone well past that. To the point now where our league status is in jeapody. And still we are persisting. 

Some teams are far too quick to pull the trigger and that isn't right. However we go way too far the other way. It nearly cost us last year and it looks like it finally is going to get us this year. 

1 minute ago, francisfirth said:

Certainly after only 2 wins in 24 matches.Any other club would have got rid of him His formations,his tactics,his team.He has to be accountable.

Free admission to the Whitby 10,000.00

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, shaymanandy said:

You should have gone for the St Mirren model :D

She turned me down, bloody Scots!

One rugby game at The Shay was one too many for me, horses for courses I guess . I go to football games to watch a game of football (full stop) different people have different needs