Town Vs Aldershot.

37 posts in this topic

I see Aldershot are one down so far to Sollihull.

Won't be able to get to the game on Saturday my wife has forced me to take her to fuertaventura. But tell db not to worry he won't be out of pocket I've paid for my season ticket so I will still be making up the numbers.up the town.

4 minutes ago, oldshayhead said:

Won't be able to get to the game on Saturday my wife has forced me to take her to fuertaventura. But tell db not to worry he won't be out of pocket I've paid for my season ticket so I will still be making up the numbers.up the town.

Could have treated her to The Shay for £10, maths obviously isn't a strong subject in your household

10 hours ago, oldshayhead said:

Weather at the moment is fantastic oldhead hope it keeps up for you. This afternoon 4pm 35 dgrees.

6 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Weather at the moment is fantastic oldhead hope it keeps up for you. This afternoon 4pm 35 dgrees.

It will be hotter than that at The Shay on Saturday at around 4:45.p.m. if we don't beat Aldershot,

1 person likes this

If you want to read a mirror image of this board  go to shotsweb the Aldershot forum. Saturday should be interesting.

Playing at home against the team with the worst away record in the league and just been thrashed 3 -0.

What could possibly go wrong??

Just now, Hands Off The Shay said:

Playing at home against the team with the worst away record in the league and just been thrashed 3 -0.

What could possibly go wrong??

Image result for free belly laughing emoji

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Aye, if we do not win Saturday then it has to be good bye.

http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49076&start=60

But i thought it was only Halifax supporters in world football that came out with criticism when you dont win?  

Fail to win saturday and the excuses and places to hide have gone for the manager and the board for that matter. 

Come on Jamie, you can draw it . You know you can !

1 person likes this