Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Next 4 games

28 posts in this topic

Will determine what league we will be in next season in my opinion. Must win on Saturday, no excuses. Play crap and win, pkay well and win doesn't really matter. 3 points a must 

We can narrow that down to 7 days. 

Aldershot (H) 

Maidstone (A) 

Havent (H) 

Now for me the bare minimum of that is win the home games. Long trip on a Tuesday night so a point would be acceptable at Maidstone. The 2 home games are absolutely huge. 

I can see the courier headline now .

Fullerton's Fabulous February , Funky Furious .

Just now, monk said:

I can see the courier headline now .

Fullerton's Fabulous February , Funky Furious .

Think Funky would be fandabbiedozy at success like this. 

1 minute ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Think Funky would be fandabbiedozy at success like this. 

Watch this space Vincenzo , if we cannot beat Aldershot at home next week then I think Fullarton will be sacked .

Lost in WRC to another big club then today to another big club so not a Funky Feb yet but sure JF will put the gadget up in training to overload,what was that Boomtown Rats hit mmm better not.

If we scrape and stumble over the line with JF still at the helm and remain in the division, (fingers and toes crossed we do)! Can or will JF be able to pass muster for next season with the paying public of Calderdale?

Can this manager actually improve our Club?

Do we believe his waffle, with no show so far to date? 'Full Throttle' heh?

Our current league position and minor FA Cup performance don't mean a jot with how good it is in Leeds three mornings a week, now we are full-time according to the one man board, aka Dave in his recent break from hibernation from the East Stand.

Next season's season ticket sales will be down by 30-50% with Joker Jamie still in charge.

The Board will be happy with the FA cup cash before Christmas which will give him longer than he actually deserves, but crowds are dropping and I think Causious Dave may have run his course too.

Said all this for too long now, "need wins in next few games" etc, still not getting the wins or the goals.

Credit to Fullarton for doing the best he could with such limited time to prepare for Chesterfield

You will all get your wish if we lose to Aldershot next week , it's win or bust for him , I have supported him and want him to succeed , sick of this management merry-go-round but I think defeat next week and the board will have to make a decision , it's at that point now even for his supporters.

2 minutes ago, monk said:

You will all get your wish if we lose to Aldershot next week , it's win or bust for him , I have supported him and want him to succeed , sick of this management merry-go-round but I think defeat next week and the board will have to make a decision , it's at that point now even for his supporters.

I’d sack him now. We need a win next week. We can’t do any worse with a caretaker manager 

1 person likes this

I sometimes wonder if he is wanting the sack, nice pay day.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Will determine what league we will be in next season in my opinion. Must win on Saturday, no excuses. Play crap and win, pkay well and win doesn't really matter. 3 points a must 

Totally agree. I said a while back that JF should have until the end of February to turn things round. Saturday is a MUST win. Simple as that. There is no reason why we can't achieve 7 points out of the next 3. IF we can score a few against Aldershot and give our players a bit of confidence then we could win all 3.

The Aldershot game is crucial though. Lose that and it's looking like Conference North next season.

I said before the Chesterfield game that we needed at least 7 points this month. Therefore, after yesterday's result, I'd say we need wins in the two homes games and a draw at Maidstone. Anything less than 7 points from the next 3 games would be disastrous in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Aldershot we will lose

maidstone we will lose 

Havant we will draw.

but I’m hoping JF is sacked before the aldershot game anywaybut that won’t happen. 

All this bollocks of DB doing the best for the club - the best thing for you to do DB is sack him as quickly as possible as we will be in the relegation zone in the next couple of weeks with him in charge!! 

Edited by TJAshton

Why did we not have any of his usual waffle after the game,Kelly Mark2.

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Aldershot we will lose

maidstone we will lose 

Havant we will draw.

but I’m hoping JF is sacked before the aldershot game anywaybut that won’t happen. 

All this bollocks of DB doing the best for the club - the best thing for you to do DB is sack him as quickly as possible as we will be in the relegation zone in the next couple of weeks with him in charge!! 

Draw against Havant!!!!!! TJ they hammered us.

5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Draw against Havant!!!!!! TJ they hammered us.

I know but they’ve lost Kabamba. Aldershot have mensah back and Also signed Goddard who’s a decent player. 

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

I know but they’ve lost Kabamba. Aldershot have mensah back and Also signed Goddard who’s a decent player. 

Yes and who do we sign? A 6' 4" centre forward who can't/won't head the ball. Must have been another cheap option.

2 people like this

Just praying there are 4 worse teams than us. Just looked at our April fixtures which include Leyton Orient, Hartlepool and Fylde away, Wrexham at home. If we’re within reach of the drop by April we’re in serious trouble. 

Must admit I haven’t been able to make many games this season other than local ones to me, but what has the main difference been between last season’s Fullarton side and this season’s? 

Just looked through our results, and from September onwards we’ve only managed to score more than one goal in a game TWICE. Countless 0-0s and plenty of defeats without a goal. Grim reading.

1 person likes this

On 2/10/2019, 3:45:02, FortressShay said:

Just praying there are 4 worse teams than us. Just looked at our April fixtures which include Leyton Orient, Hartlepool and Fylde away, Wrexham at home. If we’re within reach of the drop by April we’re in serious trouble. 

Must admit I haven’t been able to make many games this season other than local ones to me, but what has the main difference been between last season’s Fullarton side and this season’s? 

Just looked through our results, and from September onwards we’ve only managed to score more than one goal in a game TWICE. Countless 0-0s and plenty of defeats without a goal. Grim reading.

It's actually remarkable how our better than average defence has sustained us above the drop zone by scraping us clean sheets. That is an aspect of our team that 2006-2008 Wilder would have envied. Still, this owes as much to how poor the teams below us are. I'm worried though that they do have some players that can take it up another level whereas I don't see where we're going to spark a run without some big changes in the system we're playing to. It's just so neutral. Even when we play faster, more accurate and with more possession it only musters a 0-0 draw now. We've played two genuinely good games since September (or at least 1 and a half) and gotten a result: Morecambe at home and Harrogate Town away. 
I know a true Town fan is never satisfied, but things are getting so bad that I'm starting to read some sense into TJAshton's comment a while back that Darren Kelly was not our worst manager because at least games were exciting in an appallingly reckless way.   

1 person likes this

We had better stay up.  I am coming over in September - October and i don't want to be watching North football.

Ha Ha JF has being going for the last 14 games but looking forward to the Afc Flyde when somebody will say lose this and JF is gone but its too late then because Curzon Ashton hear we come,the club are running a 8 seater transit but asking fans to book early.

Why when the fashion is to play a high pressing game do we play a no pressing game inviting the opposition on:wacko: