Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hanson

36 posts in this topic

He plays nearly all the games whilst on loan then when he becomes our player he cannot even get on the bench.

What on earth is going on. How many times has he won MOM.

Play the best players in the right positions and we might win a game for God's sake.  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duckworth since coming back from injury has been good though. The one player to start singling out (or position to point out) it certainly isn't RB atm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I agree with your point that Hanson has been harshly dropped. Duckworth has been good. One of our better performers today too

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All our defenders and keeper have been sound all season and done their jobs, midfield and attack non existent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As neither Southwell or Preston offer anything wide right surely Hanson would be a better option atm?

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duckworth maybe a slightly better defender but we need to score goals and Hanson breaks forward at speed unlike Duckworth.

Maybe try Hanson in midfield instead of Maher.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Larriden100 said:

Duckworth maybe a slightly better defender but we need to score goals and Hanson breaks forward at speed unlike Duckworth.

Maybe try Hanson in midfield instead of Maher.

Agree! Not sure about him in the middle of midfield though. Maybe out wide and get him running at defenders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're only allowed to run in training with the GPS thingy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have moaned about playing pkayers out of position all season, Maher, Staunton, Southwell to name 3 and now people want to play Hanson out of position 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got to do something because nothing else we've tried has worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

People have moaned about playing pkayers out of position all season, Maher, Staunton, Southwell to name 3 and now people want to play Hanson out of position 

Give over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

People have moaned about playing pkayers out of position all season, Maher, Staunton, Southwell to name 3 and now people want to play Hanson out of position 

Yes because Hanson has the speed to play that position.Name another option?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashy1966 said:

Yes because Hanson has the speed to play that position.Name another option?

 

Thommo has the better quality on the ball. Ask the Harriers for a sprinter if that's what we need? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, greygoose said:

As neither Southwell or Preston offer anything wide right surely Hanson would be a better option atm?

Good idea. Also, perhaps bring him on in the second half and give him a try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Thommo has the better quality on the ball. Ask the Harriers for a sprinter if that's what we need? 

Tomlinson might not reach the heights as before since he has been injured.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

People have moaned about playing pkayers out of position all season, Maher, Staunton, Southwell to name 3 and now people want to play Hanson out of position 

Ideally Tomlinson plays in that position but its becoming clear he's not fit as a result coming back too soon.

The difference is we were playing defenders in midfield when we had better options on the bench. Hanson cant be any worse than Preston or Southwell in thst position. What we should do is get a wide player in on loan but we dont really do signing players unless we have no choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Tomlinson might not reach the heights as before since he has been injured.

 

Was a trigger today when he came on. Made two crunching tackles first thing and got the ball in the box 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play Hanson instead of Maher in front of the back four, he's a far better all round player than Maher. Good Managers don't have favourites Fullarton does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born to moan said:

Play Hanson instead of Maher in front of the back four, he's a far better all round player than Maher. Good Managers don't have favourites Fullarton does.

Wow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larriden100 said:

Duckworth maybe a slightly better defender but we need to score goals and Hanson breaks forward at speed unlike Duckworth.

Maybe try Hanson in midfield instead of Maher.

I hadn't read this before I said the same thing. When I get Managers job you can be my assistant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born to moan said:

Wow what AFC. Explain yourself.

The lad is young, inexperienced and never ever played that position. We are fighting for our lives, so why would you do that? Crazy at best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Play Hanson instead of Maher in front of the back four, he's a far better all round player than Maher. Good Managers don't have favourites Fullarton does.

Comedy Gold this 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Papa Lazarou said:

The lad is young, inexperienced and never ever played that position. We are fighting for our lives, so why would you do that? Crazy at best 

Maher is a defender why play him in midfield? Crazy at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born to moan said:

Maher is a defender why play him in midfield? Crazy at best.

He has played there before he came to us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0