Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 in 7 games

7 posts in this topic

Unless my maths is poor, I think that is a record of 2 goals in the last 7 league fixtures after Chesterfield match. Haven't had such a poor spell in a long time from memory. Whats the solution guys?

Doesnt matter, the boys are excelling in training under jf's GPS system

1 person likes this

A change in leadership is the only thing that can save us now. Carry on and we will be lucky to score again this season.

3 minutes ago, wornomad123 said:

Unless my maths is poor, I think that is a record of 2 goals in the last 7 league fixtures after Chesterfield match. Haven't had such a poor spell in a long time from memory. Whats the solution guys?

A change of manager is the only thing to turn this around. 

The life and times of supporting FC/ Halifax Town it would be a best seller , you can buy a new house , a new car , exchange your partner for a happier life , but you cannot change your football club , in summary it's shite and it will probably always be shite apart from the rare good times as he counts on one hand .

1 person likes this

Just now, monk said:

The life and times of supporting FC/ Halifax Town it would be a best seller , you can buy a new house , a new car , exchange your partner for a happier life , but you cannot change your football club , in summary it's shite and it will probably always be shite apart from the rare good times as he counts on one hand .

Wise words 

2 people like this