Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Latest initiative

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Great to get the local kids involved with training Odelusi, I look forward to a marked improvement in his play

you can't resist can you. Don't you think this is a positive thing?

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

It is a positive thing....but I’m pretty sure this was a joke, one which I laughed at! 

3 people like this

17 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Course it’s a positive thing Steve, lighten up, it was a great little cross that was begging to be headed home. Gallows humour in our desperate situation!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, steve lumb said:

Now now Steve. Everything's gonna be alright. You have some Horlicks in your FCHT mug and cosy up in your FCHT dressing gown. Night night.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Now now Steve. Everything's gonna be alright. You have some Horlicks in your FCHT mug and cosy up in your FCHT dressing gown. Night night.

Still using my HTAFC mug !

Perhaps for the centenary celebration they will do a mug with both HTAFC and FCHT on it.

3 hours ago, rdj said:

Perhaps for the centenary celebration they will do a mug with both HTAFC and FCHT on it.

Good idea but I have a feeling DB won't put the HTAFC on.

5 hours ago, rdj said:

Why would they acknowledge something that they finally killed off?

Just now, Shaymen2008 said:

Why would they acknowledge something that they finally killed off?

We’ve plenty of mugs paying £20 to watch this

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, steve lumb said:

Come on Steve let the kiddywinks have their fun they obviously missed their daily dose of children's TV and have to try and use " humour " to have veiled dig and get likes from their fellow "diggers" to derail virtually every fecking thread. Sad really as they could post these in the jokes section and not piiss a lot of folk off on here. Obviously got too much time on their hands.

21 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Zzzzzzz.

2 hours ago, chadders said:

Come on Steve let the kiddywinks have their fun they obviously missed their daily dose of children's TV and have to try and use " humour " to have veiled dig and get likes from their fellow "diggers" to derail virtually every fecking thread. Sad really as they could post these in the jokes section and not piiss a lot of folk off on here. Obviously got too much time on their hands.

Zzzzzzz.

Well, at least you said that the game was poor today. 

What are your thoughts regarding JF? Do you think he should be given more time? How much more time? Or should the board sack him?

They must defend at all cost! Drill it into them straight away. No goals, No fun!

18 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Well, at least you said that the game was poor today. 

What are your thoughts regarding JF? Do you think he should be given more time? How much more time? Or should the board sack him?

Something needs to change on/ off the field and quickly that's for sure. Not a believer in changing managers for the sake of it but its a results business and the record speaks for itself. Previous encumbents have gone in less time than this but we need more displays like v Salford and some confidence boosting goals; not rocket science I know but let's hope it starts v Aldershot.

1 person likes this

This is a great initiative and the kids will definitely love it. If you know someone who coaches or helps out with a junior football team, tell them!