Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HANSON AND SELLARS DROPPED FROM SQUAD

33 posts in this topic

Just now, eddie said:

That's not possible because JF only plays 4-3-3 and doesn't know or wont change his formation

4 4 2 for all the Christmas and New year games 

36 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

4 4 2 for all the Christmas and New year games 

Only saw home game and we set up to play 442 but can't remember getting the ball out wide for them to put in the crosses for our 2 front men,but remember trying long ball to Southwell which didn't work,would like to see Quighley and Southwell up front together on saturday

3 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Proof that players and the club should take little notice of the ramblings posted on here

The club should take note of any valid points and the players should just get on and pick up valuable points

2 people like this

On 06/02/2019, 19:42:31, Papa Lazarou said:

Creating controvosy based on some bloody hear say nonsense at Ossett. Why they would know about the goings on behind the scenes at Halifax Town I don't know. But yes they aren't playing so they have been dropped 

Papa

if you read what i have written , i am (ASKING) if people have herd the same and not starting rumours.. asking it is true or false, i am just saying there were two people at the game who were involved with Osset and who are also well known in the football league who mentioned this? So i asked a question on here!! what or who are you defending becouse it seems to me you are on the back foot for certain reasons. This is a forum and it is what foroms are designed for , descussions .. questions and answers . it was a question and not an aqusation?

And finally, if the club are in tentions over a question raised on a forom then the club have bigger problems than the teams performance this season.... which i doubt very much!        

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

Papa

if you read what i have written , i am (ASKING) if people have herd the same and not starting rumours.. asking it is true or false, i am just saying there were two people at the game who were involved with Osset and who are also well known in the football league who mentioned this? So i asked a question on here!! what or who are you defending becouse it seems to me you are on the back foot for certain reasons. This is a forum and it is what foroms are designed for , descussions .. questions and answers . it was a question and not an aqusation?

And finally, if the club are in tentions over a question raised on a forom then the club have bigger problems than the teams performance this season.... which i doubt very much!        

People will always speculate but sometimes negative rumours don’t help when they are unfounded and only serve to invite criticism where none is needed

only my opinion 

Fullarton wanted Hanson to sign but then does not play him because he does not fit in his system so why sign him,i'm confused so Hanson must be as well or his he injured which just shows how tin pot we are,so instead of knocking Janis beginning to think some of this could be true.

1 minute ago, dj funky said:

Fullarton wanted Hanson to sign but then does not play him because he does not fit in his system so why sign him,i'm confused so Hanson must be as well or his he injured which just shows how tin pot we are,so instead of knocking Janis beginning to think some of this could be true.

He played at Ossett, We can only assume (because the club have said nothing) that the original post has some truth in it. We are in a relegation battle and Fullarton omits a player that is a serious contender for player of the season. The man is after a pay off?

On 07/02/2019, 19:06:21, Papa Lazarou said:

the team are doing ok 

Really??? :rolleyes: