Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oops Mr Fullarton

32 posts in this topic

He stated the other night that there was a massive gulf between the National League and the Regional National leagues.

Out of the 4 games played today in the FA trophy between the respective leagues  National League winners 1 regional national leagues winners 2 Draws 1 

I will say no more :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido said:

He stated the other night that there was a massive gulf between the National League and the Regional National leagues.

Out of the 4 games played today in the FA trophy between the respective leagues  National League winners 1 regional national leagues winners 2 Draws 1 

I will say no more :doh:

He also claimed he watched Dior Angus at Telford many times. Dior Angus has never played for Telford once. Mr Bullshit produces again. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TJAshton said:

He also claimed he watched Dior Angus at Telford many times. Dior Angus has never played for Telford once. Mr Bullshit produces again. 

Perhaps Aberdeen was in the away team against Telford, I always find the true measure of a good pro is how they perform at the Bucks Head! Hence why Messi is missing from our rank So!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

In his defence cup games are always different 

Mr JGN1 sometimes just sometimes you are best saying nothing because you just open yourself up to be shot down.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido said:

Mr JGN1 sometimes just sometimes you are best saying nothing because you just open yourself up to be shot down.

 

I don’t mind being shot down. But in one off cup games anybody can beat anybody. Look at The FA Cup. However I don’t think there is a ‘massive gulf’ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched Stockport on 4 occasions this year and the football they have played to me has been better than what I have seen us play.

I get your point about cup games but at 2-4 against Harrogate away is not what is expected 0-1 ok i could get your point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido said:

I have watched Stockport on 4 occasions this year and the football they have played to me has been better than what I have seen us play.

I get your point about cup games but at 2-4 against Harrogate away is not what is expected 0-1 ok i could get your point.

 

Hopefully Stockport will come up. They are a big club. Would be a good away day as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Hopefully Stockport will come up. They are a big club. Would be a good away day as well. 

If we don't get relegated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Guido said:

I have watched Stockport on 4 occasions this year and the football they have played to me has been better than what I have seen us play.

I get your point about cup games but at 2-4 against Harrogate away is not what is expected 0-1 ok i could get your point.

 

Did the national sides play full strength sides ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

He also claimed he watched Dior Angus at Telford many times. Dior Angus has never played for Telford once. Mr Bullshit produces again. 

That's a good one......ran out of likes.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guido said:

Mr JGN1 sometimes just sometimes you are best saying nothing because you just open yourself up to be shot down.

 

......ran out of likes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw some great football down in the glue leagues. There's some technically good footballers down there. Many players just suffer from lack of stature or physicality. Granted, there are friends of Butch too but compared to the wars of attrition served up by men mountains in the National League, the football was generally easier on the eye. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

......ran out of likes.

I’ve rant out of ****s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I’ve rant out of ****s 

At this rate you'll be leading candidate for 'Courier Business Man of the Year'

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chadders said:

Did the national sides play full strength sides ??

Not sure but with squad sizes in these leagues they may only make 2 or 3 changes anyway. it's not like the premier league when their squads are 40 or 50 strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the course of a season there is a huge gulf in quality between top end National and top end North. 100%.  

However there perhaps isn't a huge gulf between bottom third National and top third North. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Ireland v England yesteday, I heard one of the commentators refer to “blind pressure” from Ireland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thetalktrainer said:

Watching Ireland v England yesteday, I heard one of the commentators refer to “blind pressure” from Ireland.

It obviously didn't work as they were thrashed in their own back yard.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

It obviously didn't work as they were thrashed in their own back yard.

On the upside, their gps trackers were fully functioning and all lazy bastards will be dealt with accordingly

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TJAshton said:

He also claimed he watched Dior Angus at Telford many times. Dior Angus has never played for Telford once. Mr Bullshit produces again. 

I`m sure Mr. Fullartons GPS tracker will tell us where he really was when allegedly watching the player. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Angus said:

I`m sure Mr. Fullartons GPS tracker will tell us where he really was when allegedly watching the player. 

Wonder if Mekhi McLeod switched his GPS off when parked on the bench. If not, it would account for his low mileage. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a poor do when your tracker comes second to the goalkeeper.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0