Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ask Away................

528 posts in this topic

Thursday 31st at 6;30, we shall have to see where I am.

Last Thursday I was in bed for 7:30.p.m.  then up and off to work at 2:00.a.m. Did not get back till Saturday.

One question could be: are you aware Bosomworth  might have sacked you by now but the pay out would be too much for him to bare?

If we beat Salford it will only be a back slapping evening anyway.

Edited by Shaytrev
1 person likes this

I'll be there to listen to what he has to say and no doubt he will have some tough questions to answer.

Frankly the BOD should not have appointed him in the first place and should have gone with their original plan to appoint an experienced manager. Granted that would have been no guarantee of success but they appeared to have learnt nothing from appointing Kelly.

He probably will come out with his usual waffle but to be fair to him he is fronting up to the fans which is fair enough and perhaps he will realise how fed up we are all with the football on show and the predicament we are in. We will see if he is living in denial.

Plus there is some food on so no need to cook my tea!

2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

"Be a man" - hahahahah.

What's the point in asking him anything? Serious question. What can he possibly say to justify this club's worst ever run of form that he can't say in an article on the website? Or in an interview with the media team? Or in a live Q&A on Twitter? This isn't like getting to know a new manager.

We have a few colourful phrases in Yorkshire too. The one that comes to mind is "he's neither use nor ornament."

It would be a new manager for you Hoddie ...

Regardless of what anyone thinks of me .. I’ll say to anyone’s face anything I post on here .. I’m not convinced others would 

like I say ..‘shi**bags’ 

Edited by Scot

In all honesty this is for JF's benefit. He is on a charm offensive and he's trying to winning over fans. One or two fans may ask the odd interesting question and receive the relevant answer but at the end of the day, apart from injuries to which we are now receiving information, I don't see the point. 

The forwards need to pull their finger out and start hitting the net. Simples.

1 person likes this

Doubt it will be a ground breaking evening but surely at least having the event is better than not having it? If I lived local I would have tried to find the time to go down - as it is it’s at least a 300 mile round trip (:P) so I won’t be there unfortunately.

Think its time we had a win never mind all this waffle,we used to come on the forum and discuss the teams chances at the weekend and how everybody was looking forward to it and now its can we steal a goal and maybe get a draw, oops forgot he's a young manager learning Struth.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, chadders said:

I can hear the excuses now......

TJ Ashton will be working or doing his hair.

Others won't be coming cos the South Stand won't be open.

Some will be far too busy taking their UEFA B Coaching badges. etc etc 

At least there is no train strike :shh:

I’m going!

Is it a coincidence that JF is now on public show and we're also having a promotional launch for the gibbet?

Gibberish and Gibbet in the same sentence!

If not many attend we could transfer to The Stocks Arms, rotten tomatoes at the ready. JF's strikers could throw them and he'd be confident they'd miss, even when at full throttle.

https://www-examinerlive-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/history/grisly-details-halifax-execution-machine-15715269.amp?usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D&amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.examinerlive.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fhistory%2Fgrisly-details-halifax-execution-machine-15715269

Edited by Caygillwashere

5 minutes ago, awaydays said:

I’m going!

What you gonna be asking rob?   

Edited by TJAshton
1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Scot said:

It would be a new manager for you Hoddie ...

Regardless of what anyone thinks of me .. I’ll say to anyone’s face anything I post on here .. I’m not convinced others would 

like I say ..‘shi**bags’ 

Say what? What if a fan says I don't think you're up to the job Jamie and I think you should stand aside. You honestly think that nobody sod say that. Why not? What's JF gonna do start a fight.

There's nothing but utter drivel being takes on here at the moment.

Fair play for trying to win some of the fans around but get it right on the pitch. That is what's needed.

5 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Chadders, you would have more credibility criticising other supporters if you occasionally levelled some criticism at the club as well. You'll claim you do, but you don't. I don't know TJ from Adam but he's absolutely correct when he says he knows how this will go. I've been to loads over the years and they usually go exactly as he's predicted. The only one that was actually memorable in any way was Paul Bracewell who made the claim that "players at this level aren't usually very intelligent so we can't try zonal marking, it's too complicated for them." Yeah, real classy guy.

Yeah I won't actually be going. It was a joke, a poor one admittedly.

Mr H, I make no attempt to and at my age ain't bothered about gaining people's credibility. If that sounds crass then sorry but I have given away more fuucks than I've had hot dinners. I am fortunate enough to be in a position to ask questions or profer my opinions directly to the people concerned (as have folk on here a week on Thursday).

5 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Is it free in?

Yes I believe it is young man, c u there ??

5 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Yes, he has turned into a patronising sod hasn't he? If JF lost his job two weeks after this Q&A Chadders might offer an actual opinion but until JF goes he won't. This ultimately renders his opinions meaningless because he's trying too hard to tow the company line even though he's a volunteer. 

I suppose he has got off the fence now 

If your meaning of patronising is firing some shots back across your bows after you had opened fire them I am guilty as charged. Man up or lighten up or whatever it is you suggested I should do recently. How do you know I don't have a second username and hide behind that to slag folk off like some do on here.

Love this obsession with experienced managers some supporters have 

only one has given us success George  mulhall 

the other manager who gave us some success

ball, first time 

Kirby first time 

wilder

aspin 

these are the only mangers who gave us success of any sort and they we all inexperienced 

good the list of failed experienced managers who have done nothing for the club is long and never ending 

nick 

Edited by Nick
2 people like this

Quick question. Is it on the 31st Jan or the 6th feb. The club say the 31st but bosomworth says the 6th feb. Who’s right? 

Just now, TJAshton said:

Quick question. Is it on the 31st Jan or the 6th feb. The club say the 31st but bosomworth says the 6th feb. Who’s right? 

Bloody typical.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Is that not a private email for certain people to go on a different date or has everyone got them and the email has the wrong date? 

Just now, halifaxmark said:

Is that not a private email for certain people to go on a different date or has everyone got them and the email has the wrong date? 

The former.

6 hours ago, TJAshton said:

JGN1 will be loving this. Try not kiss his arse mate. 

Not at all. But I will be there. Just so I can witness all of you keyboard warriors NOT turning up. 

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Not at all. But I will be there. Just so I can witness all of you keyboard warriors NOT turning up. 

I’m gonna be going now. See you there :)

1 person likes this

Just now, TJAshton said:

I’m gonna be going now. See you there :)

Everyone who goes should reveal their true identity so we all know who is who,  then none of this abusing people hidden behind a username

1 person likes this

Everyone who goes should reveal their true identity so we all know who is who,  then none of this abusing people hidden behind a username

Agree Mark.

Everyone knows me it’s not hard :lol: 

however Awaydays who I actually know who that is now, JGN1, Shaymen0 & ShaymenRup etc all them lot. 

Not arsed who’s who to be honest it’s their choice if they wanna be known. In my case I’m not bothered who knows me. 

Edited by TJAshton

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Based on his fans forum in the summer he answers all questions honestly as he can 

61 games as a Football Manager won 17.I will ask him if he thinks he is good football manager?

6 hours ago, Pliny Harris said:

jgn1: Oh, Mister Fullarton! Mister Fullarton, sir! Our teacher told us to write an essay about a person we admire, and I wrote mine about you!
JF: Again, that's not a question, but thanks. Wait, aren't you sixty years old?

Pliny. You’ve got an odd obsession with me. Please bore off. You ain’t funny. Or maybe only funny to the no marks that like your posts 

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Have you heard yourself? What can he possibly say in an intimate Q&A that will justify his appalling record? That couldn't be said via a wider medium? What would you consider to be a legitimate excuse? You accuse him of talking crap but let's be honest, that's all anyone attending the Q&A is going to hear. Been there, done it.

Football manager. Been there, done it! 

4 hours ago, Scot said:

So just sit on a forum a criticise and not get a fans point across ?

Ask about Staunton .. ask about formations .. ask about interviews ... ask about plans ... ask about anything ! In person !

The Scottish term for this is ‘you’re a shi**bag’ ... same as hurling abuse from the stand ... be a man and get your point across about your club face to face ... doesn’t need to be an argument but get some context ... get some answers to your questions ... or not and just continue hurling the insults online from home :doh:

Easiest job in the world to criticise others Scot. That’s why they are so good at it. The doers will continue to put their heads on the line and take risks. The critics will sit and home and watch Emmerdale. 

1 person likes this