Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ask Away................

528 posts in this topic

Took 10 hours for you to pluck up courage and call me an idiot but you could be right for me making these long journeys from the coast to watch these exiting draws.Just want to explain what Waffle means to talk or write at length but to little purpose but little keyboard warriors like you I eat for supper.

2 hours ago, chadders said:

Not sure we would even get that playing entertaining, winning football.

If the team are playing some really good stuff week in week out then I think there would be knocking 1700 home fans but not at £20 a pop. I do understand why it's so high etc. 

Add the not playing exciting football and the price and it's not a good mix.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shaymen0 said:

How to waffle on. 

You need to wake up & realize that we are in a relagation dogfight.

He can go to the next meeting and sit in the corner and waffle together.

8 hours ago, Scot said:

You said ‘losing team’ drawing isn’t losing so I’d suggest the moron isn’t me 

Trev , you’re an unhappy guy .. that’s obvious ... just try and get your facts right 

so by your logic .. every time a team doesn’t win a game even if they are top of the league they are a ‘losing team’ ? ..  yeah thanks for that insight 

Unhappy at the state of play like hundreds of others. Add the fact that there are morons like you around that seem quite satisfied with the drab and boring sh1te on show. There has been an improvement since Christmas which must be maintained otherwise it is back to the Pub Leagues from where we will not be back.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Shaymen0 said:

Actually draw ever game from now till the end of the season. We will be at least on 50 points.so we won't be relegated! So your the moron

50 points doesn’t necessarily guarantee survival.

Stockport went down on 50 the other year.

https://www.skysports.com/football/competitions/vanarama-national-league/table/2012

Edited by mj85
league table inserted.
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, mj85 said:

50 points doesn’t necessarily guarantee survival.

Stockport went down on 50 the other year.

Let the experts have their say mate :P

14 hours ago, Scot said:

Only 7 teams out of 24 in the league ( the top 7) have lost less games than Town Trev... but don’t let facts get in the way eh ??

sums up pretty much all your posts on this thread .... not thought through 

Only fact we should be caring about is our league position and how many points off relegation we are, couldn't care less about the fact of how many hames we've lost!

A team could go all season without losing, but doesn't make a difference if you've drawn all your games because your probably going to go down.

2 people like this

Match going on.....So far in this thread:

Shaytrev - Scot 6-1

Edited by TheNorwegianViking
2 people like this

2 hours ago, shaymanjoe said:

Only fact we should be caring about is our league position and how many points off relegation we are, couldn't care less about the fact of how many hames we've lost!

A team could go all season without losing, but doesn't make a difference if you've drawn all your games because your probably going to go down.

Trev said a ‘losing team’ .... it’s just factually incorrect ... that’s all 

2 hours ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Shaytrev - Scot 6-1

Yeah Trev would get the lads into training and say ‘ right lads , no tactics .. let’s just practice kicking and heading the ball’ 

genuis stuff .. Klopp must be shi***ing himself  

1 person likes this

Just now, Scot said:

Yeah Trev would get the lads into training and say ‘ right lads , no tactics .. let’s just practice kicking and heading the ball’ 

Try to answer him honestly, Scot.....

Just now, Scot said:

If it means we win games it doesn't matter what goes on in training ,it's the snapshots that matters 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Shaytrev - Scot 6-1

Trevs just another Hoddie. If he doesn’t like you or your opinion he just drops the insults. So I would hardly say it’s 6-1 

3 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

.....he just drops the insults. So I would hardly say it’s 6-1 

.....that's why he conceded one.....;)

34 minutes ago, TheNorwegianViking said:

Try to answer him honestly, Scot.....

I have but he doesn't listen

Mention technology and he answers with 'practice heading and passing' as if that's something they don't do every day

There is no conversation with someone who clearly refuses to accept the manager and club are trying to inject some professionalism into everything they do

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Trevs just another Hoddie. If he doesn’t like you or your opinion he just drops the insults. So I would hardly say it’s 6-1 

Show me one occasion where I insulted anyone before they insulted me, and I'll buy one of your garden sheds.

17 minutes ago, Scot said:

I have but he doesn't listen

Mention technology and he answers with 'practice heading and passing' as if that's something they don't do every day

There is no conversation with someone who clearly refuses to accept the manager and club are trying to inject some professionalism into everything they do

All this professionalism is apparently taking us backwards on the field. I get that if every other club is doing something, chances are we should be doing it too, but managers at the highest level often say that football is a simple game and footballers don't like complication. Harry Redknapp made a career out of putting his arm around players, telling them how good they were - his words. Better diets, sure, better healthcare, better fitness routines, all good. But sometimes an idea is simply bad, a passing fad. For the manager to rule out using a player because a new gadget says so, that's maybe a step too far. If gadgets do most of the work, any of us could be manager in that case. 

Jamie Fullerton said we didn't turn up at Ebbsfleet The fact we lost didn't surprise me their Forward line contained Corey Brown Danny Kedwell and somebody else can't remember I'm sure we would love goal scorers of that quality and I felt sure they would make the play offs.

However local Kent paper has just issued a statement from the players saying

1 They haven't been paid on time once in the last year 

2 For at least 3 games this season the players wer'nt insured against injury

3 The players statutory work place pension payments haven't been paid over in the last year

oh and the club are skint

Ebbsfleet are a house of cards and I know I would rather be in our situation with no goals than theirs

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

If gadgets do most of the work, any of us could be manager in that case. 

As in Championship/Football Manager.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The bottom line is, for all our GPS and fancy talk, we are struggling for points and the reason given is that it's everybody's fault but not JFs

If only we get a GPS position fixed on the opposition goal we’d be sorted

1 hour ago, hunsworthhound said:

Jamie Fullerton said we didn't turn up at Ebbsfleet The fact we lost didn't surprise me their Forward line contained Corey Brown Danny Kedwell and somebody else can't remember I'm sure we would love goal scorers of that quality and I felt sure they would make the play offs.

However local Kent paper has just issued a statement from the players saying

1 They haven't been paid on time once in the last year 

2 For at least 3 games this season the players wer'nt insured against injury

3 The players statutory work place pension payments haven't been paid over in the last year

oh and the club are skint

Ebbsfleet are a house of cards and I know I would rather be in our situation with no goals than theirs

Maybe this is where we are going wrong!

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Show me one occasion where I insulted anyone before they insulted me, and I'll buy one of your garden sheds.

Sorry. Busy day today selling garden sheds amongst other things. You still here? 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Er Hoodie I thought I was an arse ??

FC Halifax Town Stooge

2 people like this

Just now, chadders said:

Er Hoodie I thought I was an arse ??

FC Halifax Town Stooge

He’s a hypocrite ;) 

1 person likes this