Barrow

306 posts in this topic

I would go 4 4 1 1 if all the players are available. Tommo on the right and Kossy on the left. Berrett and Ferry in the middle and King playing behind the one striker. Defence picks itself. Let's go and win a bloody league game FFS.

Doesnt mattet what you would go. Jf only knows one formation, 1 set up , same tactics.. but at least we beat Harrogate away :doh:

2 people like this

It’s pointless what we think is right and what we would go with. We’ve got a man in charge whos clueless and switches his team around every game. Goes into every game to not lose hence why it’s 2 wins in 22 league game!! 

6 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Could be worse, Fullarton could start listening to Erik :lol:

With the amount of games that Erik attends, I would like to think that he is the fountain of knowledge that Fullarton is after!? :blink:

Edited by Grayski
2 people like this

I wonder if the Board will travel to Barrow on Saturday, or if they'll remain in the Harrogate area to watch some paint dry during the afternoon, then make their decision on the manager's position following the result whilst weighing up the managers capabilities of keeping us up with his entertaining brand of football, which he said he'd provide on his appointment just under 12 months ago.

11 hours ago, Grayski said:

With the amount of games that Erik attends, I would like to think that he is the fountain of knowledge that Fullarton is after!? :blink:

Oh no I have a stalker. Are you the new awaydays?

25 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

With the amount of games that Erik attends, I would think he does well to find this cooking forum in the first place.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, awaydays said:

With the amount of games that Erik attends, I would think he does well to find this cooking forum in the first place.

You keep saying that you attend all these games home and away but nobody knows who you are. I honestly don't believe you and I have a feeling you've just joined to wind up Born to Moan.

I suppose sending Born to Moan a message saying who you are would be a start but I suppose that goes against the idea of being an online stalker/troll in the first place.

Edited by Erik Everhard
1 person likes this

Awaydays does as he says, attends all away games. B)

3 hours ago, Caygillwashere said:

I wonder if the Board will travel to Barrow on Saturday, or if they'll remain in the Harrogate area to watch some paint dry during the afternoon, then make their decision on the manager's position following the result whilst weighing up the managers capabilities of keeping us up with his entertaining brand of football, which he said he'd provide on his appointment just under 12 months ago.

as far as I know the Chairman goes to every game - Chadders could confirm

3 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Don't worry Erik,he will never find you at the Shay! But carry on with your expertise.

4 hours ago, Caygillwashere said:

David,Bobby and Stuart go to all away matches as fans just like we all do

1 hour ago, AGB said:

Don't worry Erik,he will never find you at the Shay! But carry on with your expertise.

True, he doesn't go. Thank you, what a lovely thing to say. I would t go as far as to say it's expertise and I've never claimed that it is. It's an opinion. I think that's what forums like this are for. Maybe not. Perhaps it's just for a handful of people that claim to go to every game.

9 hours ago, steve lumb said:

as far as I know the Chairman goes to every game - Chadders could confirm

He does indeed and the other board members rarely miss a match.

10 hours ago, Janis said:

David,Bobby and Stuart go to all away matches as fans just like we all do

:D Free travel,admission,food and drink just like us :lol:...regularly costs me a ton plus on rail fare alone....

The way things are going the gang of three will be the only ones visiting these grounds which is a shame because we always had a good show of fans who give good vocal support to our team.

53 minutes ago, dj funky said:

The way things are going the gang of three will be the only ones visiting these grounds which is a shame because we always had a good show of fans who give good vocal support to our team.

30 intrepid fans made it to the hypothermic trophy game.  Suspect a few more will go this saturday.

2 people like this

Matty Brown said after the Trophy game that he’d never been as cold on a football pitch. Could beat it on Saturday!

3 minutes ago, andrich said:

Matty Brown said after the Trophy game that he’d never been as cold on a football pitch. Could beat it on Saturday!

I very much doubt it

10 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

I very much doubt it

Yeah no chance it was the combination of elements rather than the bare temperature.

Kenny Agustien leaves Barrow today after failing to agree terms, wonder where he will end up?

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Kenny Agustien leaves Barrow today after failing to agree terms, wonder where he will end up?

Us ??

47 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

I saw him in the televised match versus Salford. He looked very handy. Would be a good addition to our squad.

59 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Yeah no chance it was the combination of elements rather than the bare temperature.

It was shorts weather some of you need to toughen up