Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Harrogate NYD

218 posts in this topic

Not at the match today even though I've a season ticket. 

The fact there is no buses means I can't get there. I'm not paying £15+ in taxis just to get there and back. 

Hoping for a home match on Boxing Day and away on NYD next season. 

Still 0-0. We need a ruddy striker. It'll be the same old excuses, the match hasn't even kicked off yet, shut up yer nutter 

If we don't start scoring before kick off then we'll be in a relegation dogfight before you can say brianbutlersballs.

Get in on't ruddy deck.

1 person likes this

Let's hope they've tired themselves out now.

2 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Let's hope they've tired themselves out now.

Is there a decent crowd there today?

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Is there a decent crowd there today?

No idea, I'm working. It sounded like Harrogant have brought more than their customary minus seven followers by the comms sound, though.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well this is my first game back in 3 games. And it’s garbage again. Absolutely nothing upfront. In fact it’s worse than last time. 

Edited by TJAshton

5 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Well this is my first game back in 3 games. And it’s garbage again. Absolutely nothing upfront. In fact it’s worse than last time. 

I take it he's gone back to Southwell up top on how own again?

Is there a decent crowd today TJ?

23 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

No idea, I'm working. It sounded like Harrogant have brought more than their customary minus seven followers by the comms sound, though.

To be fair to Harrogate, they’ve grown that club and involved the community well in the last decade. Gradual and then big improvements in home and away numbers over the last 5 years especially 

That is without doubt the worst half of football I’ve seen all season. Second best in every department. Don’t look interested. 

Get in their faces like we did at their place, only chance we have of getting anything out of this game 

1 person likes this

What the hell is Southwell supposed to do with aimless punts upto him really? He's up against 6 and a half foot centre halves. 

We literally are playing for set pieces its embarrasing to see as a home team. 

1 person likes this

Need more second half but from the commentary , Harrogate haven’t created much either 

One of the worst 45 minutes of football I have ever seen.Complete an utter dross!!

Just now, Scot said:

Need more second half but from the commentary , Harrogate haven’t created much either 

Please will you tell your mate either to get out of the ****ing club or tell him to sort this **** out. This football is woeful and a disgrace to see as a home side!! 

1 person likes this

Just now, TJAshton said:

Please will you tell your mate either to get out of the ****ing club or tell him to sort this **** out. This football is woeful and a disgrace to see as a home side!! 

It’s 45 mins TJ ffs 

1 person likes this

Yards off the pace, awful viewing, all too easy for Harrogate 

Just now, Scot said:

It’s 45 mins TJ ffs 

I don’t give a ****. It’s my first game back after missing 3 games and it’s even worse than when I went. 

Lets be honest he’s not greatest of half time team talkers is he apart from Boxing Day which really sounded like Browns team talk in fairness. 

Mate the football on show yet again is a disgrace, no pace, no attacking, midfield non existent and Kosylo again is terrible 

Just now, Scot said:

They have looked more likely to score than we have. It's not good enough Scot. Your wonderful manager is on very thin ice. He could be following Allan out of the door tonight. 

Seen nigh on every game this season so have witnessed the odd blip when we win. But after that pathetic first half display it’s clear JF isn’t the man for us. Appalling football and clueless management will only end one way. As I’ve typed this, two of the youngsters with us have decided to go home. Nuff said!

Posted (edited)

Time to go 4 4 2 JF and try and take all three points and do the double over of our rivals.

Edited by Erik Everhard

Just now, Trackingback said:

Seen nigh on every game this season so have witnessed the odd blip when we win. But after that pathetic first half display it’s clear JF isn’t the man for us. Appalling football and clueless management will only end one way. As I’ve typed this, two of the youngsters with us have decided to go home. Nuff said!

Probably pissed off they don’t get a chance as watching this I’d be thinking I could do better than them. 

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Time to go 4 4 2 JF bad try and take all three points and do the double over of our rivals.

We are 4 4 2