Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Harrogate NYD

218 posts in this topic

Well the guy in red with the bushy beard did us all proud over the holidays, so on our own now so lets start 2019 with 3pts and 365 giving odds on 16/5 to win with Kossy 9/1 first G/S,Happy  New Year to all Shaymen oh yes just one NYR Born To Moan and Awaydays finally meet and find out that they don't know each other after 430 threads pretending they do.

1 person likes this

The form table has us above Harrogate. Lets grab the win.

9B05F145-1067-4DED-8F35-4FB106338124.png

No reason why we should not win the next two home games and that would give us a return of ten points from four games.

Welcome back to the club DJ, hope the motorways behave

2 people like this

Easy win this. Harrogate nothing special. My New Years wish for my fellow forum members is for them to allow a bit of positivity in their lives and hopefully this place will then be a lot happier 

20 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Easy win this. Harrogate nothing special. My New Years wish for my fellow forum members is for them to allow a bit of positivity in their lives and hopefully this place will then be a lot happier 

Are we allowed to still display happiness in defeat ?

This is what happens when he overdosed on my Happy Pills

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Are we allowed to still display happiness in defeat ?

Compulsory, even in relegation we should look on the bright side, no more trips to Southern shitholes

2 people like this

5 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Feeeling a win tomorrow. Decent crowd, new year, new results there’s a 2-1 win on the cards for the shaymen!!

1 person likes this

Same team as last 2 games and we can do it. Maybe Hanson in for Duckworth so he has a fairwell app at the shay. 

Will be a tough game, Harrogate are no mugs, I'll go for 2-1 Shaymen. 

The last 2 results have given me confidence, and if a life as a Shaymen fan has taught me anything it’s that that means we’ll probably lose... :blink:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, riccardo259 said:

The last 2 results have given me confidence, and if a life as a Shaymen fan has taught me anything it’s that that means we’ll probably lose... :blink:

Yes, this uncharacteristic wave of positively is making me discombobulated. 

Just now, Che Bentos said:

Yes, this uncharacteristic wave of positively is making me discombobulated. 

Same here. Is this the most positive thread of 2018? 

1 person likes this

I think there will be one goal in it either way if the game is won. I have a funny feeling that it's going to be one all. A crowd of 1897

4 points from today and Saturday and progress against Solihull should lighten the mood on here 

Got to say not optimistic 

after a couple of good outings away from home expectations are higher

over the years of being a town supporter every time you think we could win and with a large than average crowd .. we lose and fail to turn up. 

So today Harrogate just lost two in a row at home and us with two good away results and confidence high has all the ingredients for a big Halifax let down 

oh well ..Shayman til I die 

nick 

Chronic whiners being optimistic but Nick being pessimistic. Should we be worried?

Welcome to the parallel universe Pliny

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Pliny Harris said:

Chronic whiners being optimistic but Nick being pessimistic. Should we be worried?

Depends on the colour of his underpants today.:)

21 hours ago, dj funky said:

Well the guy in red with the bushy beard did us all proud over the holidays, so on our own now so lets start 2019 with 3pts and 365 giving odds on 16/5 to win with Kossy 9/1 first G/S,Happy  New Year to all Shaymen oh yes just one NYR Born To Moan and Awaydays finally meet and find out that they don't know each other after 430 threads pretending they do.

I know and speak to BTM regularly,I already know him and he knows me. He just hasn’t worked out who I am. I’ll say Happy New Year to him in person today.

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Welcome to the parallel universe Pliny

To support town for 50 plus years you need many universes as town will always deliver the most unexpected when you least least expect it 

Nice one Awaydays which saves me putting in a request on long lost familys,might pop across to the East Stand and video this momentous occasion.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Nice one Awaydays which saves me putting in a request on long lost familys,might pop across to the East Stand and video this momentous occasion.

I only said I’d wish him a Happy New Year,  didn’t say I’d introduce myself. I’m sure that he can work it out though...

A lovely sunny, but slightly cold day should make it perfect conditions for football.

I'm going to be brave and change my prediction and say we'll score 3 today.