Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fullerton must go now

65 posts in this topic

Thanks for ruining my Saturday and Christmas...resign you clown.

4 people like this

Makes it worse when surrounded by plastic Mancs cheering goals in the pub. 

Well said Flea and at the end of the day its not going to change and it amazes me how many fans turned up after all these poor performances, I still don't blame all of the players when its the man in gloves that coaches the team and look forward to the latest waffle from JF.

3 people like this

One league win since Aug 27th & only 10 league goals scored is simply not good enough.Yes there has been injuries to key players in his defence.

Yet his tactics,team selections & substitutions are a joke.McLeod had a good game on Tuesday night,yet was dropped today.

Enough is enough sadly.

The win at Barrow gave him a bit more time. For me personally, I’d either sack him now or after we more than likely lose at Harrogate. 

Something has got to change before it’s too late. And it certainly won’t be tactics. It’s like watching the same game every week

8 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

One league win since Aug 27th & only 10 league goals scored is simply not good enough.Yes there has been injuries to key players in his defence.

Yet his tactics,team selections & substitutions are a joke.McLeod had a good game on Tuesday night,yet was dropped today.

Enough is enough sadly.

1 league win in 4 months, FFS

21 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

1 league win in 4 months, FFS

A good result away at Barrow in the cup but Barrow should have put five or six past us. It was like watching attack and defence.

If he is sacked and the same people pick the next manager it will be more of the same. The board should pack in as they are killing the club. A few seasons in Conf North and crowds down to 500 is what lies ahead. A fans run community club would be better than that.

1 minute ago, Redcard said:

If he is sacked and the same people pick the next manager it will be more of the same. The board should pack in as they are killing the club. A few seasons in Conf North and crowds down to 500 is what lies ahead. A fans run community club would be better than that.

Bullshit!!

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Redcard said:

Never

9 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Bullshit!!

Why is it bullshit? Reality...

12 minutes ago, Redcard said:

The average supporter would benefit what from as fans run club? What you would find is a select few running the show and the rest funding it.

Just now, nw3casc1 said:

Why is it bullshit? Reality...

Reality is we will always be ****! Get over it 

Just now, Shaymen0 said:

Ok.

There is no magic wand. Same budget, different manager = same type of performance and similar results. We are who we are. Our budget is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Shaymen0 said:

Sadly incredibly accurate. Charging £20 to watch it though. The person I go with said she isn't going again till a change is made because the fact of the matter it's not worth the money. If I didn't have a season ticket I wouldnt go either. And we have been going down for 50 odd years between us 

1 minute ago, greygoose said:

To be fair we look fairly well organised defensively at times but thats probably due to having 6 defenders on the pitch, other than that we've gone backwards in every area since going FT.

Agreed Greygoose. Defenders are not the problem.

£20 for this supposed full time model , no thanks the club is just in decline no one cares any more hey ho 

The thing that concerns me is, I never look forward to the games anymore. Just feels like a chore. It wouldn’t be as bad if we were picking up the odd win playing ugly but we can’t even manage that 

8 minutes ago, greygoose said:

The team are training more now than ever before yet we dont seem very fit or have any idea how to attack. The team lacks players who can actually pass the ball yet we turned down the chance to sign a player that would have improved this area. It took our manger 3 months to realise your allowed to use your subs bench but he still doesn't know you can also change formation when its not working. Only due to injury did Cameron King start getting games again after being dropped in favour of a player everyone knew was poor. We've played most of the season with defenders in midfield whilst overloading our squad with wingers.

I could go on but that covers lots of things that have nothing to do with money. We all know that when it comes to finances we can not dine st the top table in this division. But i also think we know when were seeing poor value for money and we were told that this FT model would give us a better chance. To be fair we look fairly well organised defensively at times but thats probably due to having 6 defenders on the pitch, other than that we've gone backwards in every area since going FT.

I’m not saying he should go or stay. All I am saying there is no magic wand. Only very small gains can be made by the points you have raised. The main factor is quality of player we can afford on our budget. A new manager comes in, players leave players join. Some marginally better, some worse. The end result is the same, within  a couple of points here and there. All I am saying is as fans we need to realise who and where we are.

1 hour ago, AJS said:

The thing that concerns me is, I never look forward to the games anymore. Just feels like a chore. It wouldn’t be as bad if we were picking up the odd win playing ugly but we can’t even manage that 

Cheer up AJ. we all go through that feeling at some point, your too young to remember some of the really bad days late 70s B) 

I wish I could forget them ;) 

Get past the next 3 games & we should start to see some better results, especially if a few of our injured players return.

I predict 55 points & go again next year with a renewed vigour. Does that cheer you up :P

Edited by Macam blue
mistaken decade
1 person likes this