Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dagenham Today’s game

334 posts in this topic

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

Have a word. Decent performance today. I get the criticism of Fullarton, but it feels like people have got crap like this saved in their drafts waiting for any excuse 

They love it. Pathetic the lot of them 

2 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

There’s a few examples of teams punching above their weight. But a very few. It’s funny how you don’t mention the other teams that have spent more than they made and went bust etc. 

DB himself says the club was projected to make a 6-figure loss this season. For what? Lower mid-table? Seriously?

Don’t try and call me thick you complete knobhead. 

Ooooh hit a nerve have I? Were you forced to wear the dunce cap a bit too often back in the day? Start talking a bit of sense and I won't have to question your lack of it.

I have ten thousand times more respect for DB than you. He goes out and makes thing happen. You come on here and criticise everything. 

Clearly you do, which is great for DB. I make things happen too, but I don't ask 1,500 other people to pay for my hobby :)

Edited by Hoddie
1 person likes this

Something is very wrong at our club this moment in time and Conf North is knocking at the door but still Mr B is happy.

2 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Have a word. Decent performance today. I get the criticism of Fullarton, but it feels like people have got crap like this saved in their drafts waiting for any excuse 

Oh thats ok then, "we played alright but we lost". "We have been relegated but we played well in games so its alright "

Just now, Hoddie said:

DB himself says the club was projected to make a 6-figure loss this season. For what? Lower mid-table? Seriously?

Ooooh hit a nerve have I? Were you forced to wear the dunce cap a bit too often back in the day? Starting talking a bit of sense and I won't have to question your lack of it.

Clearly you do, which is great for DB. I make things happen too, but I don't ask 1,500 other people to pay for my hobby :)

From somebody who thinks we should be top of the table on our crowds resources etc. Extremely rich. Do you actually listen to yourself? This forum is full of fantasists. And you’re one of them. 

I meant his successful business not the bloody football club. You need to get over that. 

3 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Do you know how many players he has tried to sign? Please enlighten me

I know how many he has signed recently... none

Just now, halifaxmark said:

I know how many he has signed recently... none

But how many has he tried to?

Oh thats ok then, "we played alright but we lost". "We have been relegated but we played well in games so its alright "

We are down to ten men!

1 minute ago, dj funky said:

Something is very wrong at our club this moment in time and Conf North is knocking at the door but still Mr B is happy.

How is MrB happy?  Only the JF fabclub that's happy and the boom and busters

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

We are down to ten men!

Weve won 1 in 15!!!!!!!

Weve won 1 in 15!!!!!!!

We are down to ten men. And he shouldn’t have been sent off. Stop seeing what you want to see all the time 

1 minute ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

We are down to ten men!

Where are you at your beloved Old Trafford?

Just now, ashy1966 said:

Where are you at your beloved Old Trafford?

Nope. At home. Just finished work. 

From somebody who thinks we should be top of the table on our crowds resources etc. Extremely rich. Do you actually listen to yourself? This forum is full of fantasists. And you’re one of them. 

I meant his successful business not the bloody football club. You need to get over that. 

Tell you what JGN1, find one occasion where I've ever claimed we should be top of the league. You'll be looking a long time.

So DB has a successful business. Great for him. I have no idea if he was given a small £1m loan from his father a la Donald Trump or if he pulled himself up from the gutter with just a groat to his name. Tell you the truth, I couldn't give a toss. His personal success has, on balance, been good for Halifax Town, but that doesn't make him infallible or perfect. I'm allowed to have an opinion on his actions and decisions regards Halifax Town, just as you are.

ps try not to judge people based on their bank balance.

We are down to ten men. And he shouldn’t have been sent off. Stop seeing what you want to see all the time 

1 win in 15, have we had 10 men in them games? How long are YOU happy for this run to go on for before making changes?

1 minute ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I want to see us win, but I think I must be turning into Stevie Wonder. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

That’s not the point I’m making. Completely appreciate people wanting him gone, but it’s so pre meditated

1 person likes this

Goal !!!!! Clarke !!!!  Get in!!

Just now, Hoddie said:

Tell you what JGN1, find one occasion where I've ever claimed we should be top of the league. You'll be looking a long time.

So DB has a successful business. Great for him. I have no idea if he was given a small £1m loan from his father a la Donald Trump or if he pulled himself up from the gutter with just a groat to his name. Tell you the truth, I couldn't give a toss. His personal success has, on balance, been good for Halifax Town, but that doesn't make him infallible or perfect. I'm allowed to have an opinion on his actions and decisions regards Halifax Town, just as you are.

ps try not to judge people based on their bank balance.

As if I care that much that I am going to trawl on here to look for your crap. But you know. 

He goes out and makes it happen though doesn’t he. So you carry on criticising. Like I say. It’s the easiest job in the world to do. 

1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

1,098 attendance with 47 town fans

Well done to the 47

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Ha. Here comes Hoddie. Who is so far removed from the real world it’s untrue. Let’s draw up a business plan with our aim to finish top of the table even though that’s totally unrealistic. 1-5 now. 

1-6, Shaun Tuton,

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Equaliser. I knew that JF halftime talk would work. 

1 person likes this