Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Port Vale Vs Stoke City

27 posts in this topic

I thought we'd seen the back of nights like that but obviously not. Stoke fans smashed the heel out of Port Vales ground and fought with fans and police which resulted in 12 arrests. I hope NA was alright. I've just been watching some footage of Port Vale Vs Stoke City in the FA Cup back in 1992. Stoke took the lead by Vale beat them 3-1. Neil Aspin played for Stoke that day but had to go off after a nasty challenge which would have been a definite Res card these days. The lad that fouled NA wasn't even booked.

As soon as I saw that fixture-I said it's not often you expect trouble at a Football League trophy game,that game is 100% 

Helli will have sorted them Stoke idiots out.

1 person likes this

Sadly it's standard practice for fans to flood and smash up their rivals away bogs. It happens very often If we're being realistic. Grimsby did it to us a couple of years ago if folk remember. 

Pointless behaviour but they are Stoke fans after all. I'd be an angry man too if I had been born with 6 fingers and had half the teeth missing out of my head and wore white donnay socks from sports direct with black trousers. 

To be fair if there's one place you'd want to be to have quick access to replacement toilets, it's Stoke.

4 people like this

Them toilets are trouble makers,   the loo had a door missing at Workington when we played them in the glue league and had to have a pass out to go to Tesco's because I had a catheter fitted ,the lady on the gate said some thugs from Stocksbridge nicked it.

2 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Sadly it's standard practice for fans to flood and smash up their rivals away bogs. It happens very often If we're being realistic. Grimsby did it to us a couple of years ago if folk remember. 

Pointless behaviour but they are Stoke fans after all. I'd be an angry man too if I had been born with 6 fingers and had half the teeth missing out of my head and wore white donnay socks from sports direct with black trousers. 

The Skircoat toilets have always looked like that.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

I had a catheter fitted ,the lady on the gate said some thugs from Stocksbridge nicked it.

That is taking the piss.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The Skircoat toilets have always looked like that.

I was gonna say that. It's not was though they could have done so much damage. It maybe teatime but that smell will last with me forever. 

Walking out of them bogs with all the p*$$ steam in the air was like being in an episode of Stars In Their Eyes. 

2 people like this

Whilst I don’t condone or encourage football violence at all, due to how much of a c**t the Port Vale chairman is, I am delighted that he will have to splash out on ground improvements and repairs.

Shame for innocent bystanders etc, but every cloud. 

29 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

I was gonna say that. It's not was though they could have done so much damage. It maybe teatime but that smell will last with me forever. 

Walking out of them bogs with all the p*$$ steam in the air was like being in an episode of Stars In Their Eyes. 

:lol:

Best laugh this week Monk and was laughing so much when    Mrs funky came in looked at it and nearly choked laughing so much eating her chicken sandwich.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

This was at an Under 21 game!!!!!!! Beggars belief.

Good to let the Youth have a bash!

Just watched the footage on Midlands Today, cost £90k to police and the away fans just openly trashed the toilets

4 hours ago, greg45 said:

To be fair if there's one place you'd want to be to have quick access to replacement toilets, it's Stoke.

If only away fans at the Shay could stick to trashing woolen items, Quality Street, and Cat's Eyes. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, archietaylor7 said:

Was stoke under 21’s not port vales 

Jmc

•  
  • 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default
  • Members
  • 3,199 posts
2 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

Was stoke under 21’s not port vales 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets not get pedantic!!!! I was quoting from newspaper headlines. Doesn't really matter what level it was, it's a disgrace and the people involved should 

be banned from every football ground in the country.

Can remember about 3 years ago being in the Rocket Pub on Euston Rd, Stoke had played away at Arsenal.

One of the Stoke fans thought it was great to take a 5 yard run up and headbutt the Bandit, not once but several times. What made it worse was that the moron's around him thought it was funny, the bit that was puzzling was the moron himself was about 50 !!

2 hours ago, Guido said:

Can remember about 3 years ago being in the Rocket Pub on Euston Rd, Stoke had played away at Arsenal.

One of the Stoke fans thought it was great to take a 5 yard run up and headbutt the Bandit, not once but several times. What made it worse was that the moron's around him thought it was funny, the bit that was puzzling was the moron himself was about 50 !!

If only someone had told him to press the buttons instead.

2 hours ago, Guido said:

Reminds me of this charming man. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jivdKCCrccw

23 hours ago, dj funky said:

Helli will have sorted them Stoke idiots out.

Helli not there anymore,left a while ago

Edited by BUCMAN