Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

J.F. does he ever go to watch players?

54 posts in this topic

Still no signings.

What is going on...Lots of teams signing players.

I cannot see us doing anything but lose Saturday.

1 person likes this

He'll go if we lose on Saturday. We've still got time to sign players. Normally around 8:30 is the time they are announced.

Well we are away from home of course we will lose. Our away form has been horrendous for years. I agree that a decision is surely close to being made on him. I believe Heath had us around this amount of points from the relegation zone when he got the chop. If we get beat badly Saturday the board might make the call 

Should have gone weeks ago...seen his interview after the cup game. His smug face and laughing...we bloody lost!

I have supported this club like many others for a long time...resign J.F .. 

If he is manager for the next home game... I will not attend.

12 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

Should have gone weeks ago...seen his interview after the cup game. His smug face and laughing...we bloody lost!

I have supported this club like many others for a long time...resign J.F .. 

If he is manager for the next home game... I will not attend.

See you done there Steve for your free pint?!!! 

I know John....still have a chance...he may be sacked?

Having looked at our upcoming fixtures, JF should go for me if we lose on Saturday. The trophy isn't important this season so I'm content to lose that game whilst we search for a new manager who will keep us up. Admittedly, Askey is the only one I can think of from the top of my head but wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Wrexham.

One thing I will say is, I will not boycott games if he still in charge. I'd never stoop that low.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Agreed I will not attend either.

Can I have your free beer tokens chaps?

1 person likes this

According to the bookies John Barnes (cough splutter) is favourite for the Wrexham job , please let this be true

1 person likes this

I assume you can get your free pint under the East Stand without having to endure the game ?

That just about sums up how I feel. Should we go down we have a board who would be quite happy to see us competing at that level as their financial input would be minimal and loses the same. Our gates will remain constant and the full time model will go out of the window. 

13 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Still no signings.

What is going on...Lots of teams signing players.

I cannot see us doing anything but lose Saturday.

It'll come as no surprise that I'll answer this ( and probably take some clog for it)

JF is constantly looking to bring folk in and travelling to games all the time.

I realise some fans will say 'Well what's taking him so long then??' ...and the answer is, as far as I'm aware,  attracting the right players who can fit in with the wage structure at Town. ( and I'm not banging on about money again)

There is no way any manager , given the squad challenges he has faced would not be battering the Chairman's door for more bodies.

But what you don't want is bringing in players who wont improve things just for the sake of it because the fans , quite rightly, would then criticise you for 'wasting money'

So to answer the thread question ...yes he is , pretty much on a daily basis

5 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

You mean like Lenighan.

Was Lenighan his signing or was he offered by an agent to the Chairman?

Just now, Forever a Shayman said:

He played him every game at the expense of the far superior King, I'd say he was his signing.

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

With all the perceived contacts and talent spotting this manager has are we seriously saying that he had to rely on an ex-employee now at a distant pub league team who has a player he's willing to offload for his recruitment ? if there's any truth in that whatsoever then Fullarton should walk immediately for that reason alone.

Coincidentally, Lenighan is now available and in our wage structure

Just saying 

3 people like this

Of course we are going to lose.

Away from home down south. 

Clueless manager with awful tactics

Playing a team who are now picking up some good results and are a better team than us

probably be in the green kit (Don’t think we’ve won in it yet?) 

If we do lose Fullarton has to go should have gone a couple of weeks ago after ebsfleet but he has to go if we lose at Dagenham. Not a single signing has been made and we’re crying out for a striker ffs!!

2 hours ago, Scot said:

It'll come as no surprise that I'll answer this ( and probably take some clog for it)

JF is constantly looking to bring folk in and travelling to games all the time.

I realise some fans will say 'Well what's taking him so long then??' ...and the answer is, as far as I'm aware,  attracting the right players who can fit in with the wage structure at Town. ( and I'm not banging on about money again)

There is no way any manager , given the squad challenges he has faced would not be battering the Chairman's door for more bodies.

But what you don't want is bringing in players who wont improve things just for the sake of it because the fans , quite rightly, would then criticise you for 'wasting money'

So to answer the thread question ...yes he is , pretty much on a daily basis

If he had signed northern players who didn't have to relocate then we wouldn't have to rent out houses and save on his budget, this would allow for a bigger squad or better quality both of what we are lacking,

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Of course we are going to lose.

Away from home down south. 

Clueless manager with awful tactics

Playing a team who are now picking up some good results and are a better team than us

probably be in the green kit (Don’t think we’ve won in it yet?) 

If we do lose Fullarton has to go should have gone a couple of weeks ago after ebsfleet but he has to go if we lose at Dagenham. Not a single signing has been made and we’re crying out for a striker ffs!!

And a midfielder too don't forget.

1 minute ago, chadders said:

And a midfielder too don't forget.

A striker more than a midfielder. When was the last time Southwell or Edwards scored?