Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Barnet Postponed

89 posts in this topic

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subj

16 minutes ago, olitheshayman said:

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Subject to their continued involvement in the FA Cup I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ticket is a nuisance in the season ticket book . I'm not even sure if it's still there :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ticket is a nuisance in the season ticket book . I'm not even sure if it's still there :lol:

:lol: My son pulled his out prematurely too..............

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ticket is a nuisance in the season ticket book . I'm not even sure if it's still there :lol:

Surely JF's fault for getting us into the FA Cup first round ;););)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

:lol: My son pulled his out prematurely too..............

Far too young to be a grandad so thank **** for that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddies mate said:

:lol: My son pulled his out prematurely too..............

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Far too young to be a grandad so thank **** for that.

He's nearly 60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 games in 14 days. Stupid place to play the game when there is so many Tuesdays free before this. We then play them 7 days later at their place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mjc12345 said:

5 games in 14 days. Stupid place to play the game when there is so many Tuesdays free before this. We then play them 7 days later at their place

As they are still in the fa cup and fa trophy Tuesday's need to be kept free for their potential replays I think 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

We will now be playing Barnet twice in the merry merry month of March. Home game now on Tuesday 5th, 7:45pm.
I'd almost forgotten we're in the same league as them at this point to be honest.

Great game vs Brentford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same day as Shrove Tuesday, what an action packed day

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0