Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rooney For England

4 posts in this topic

Gareth Southgate is perfectly correct, England is a strange country!!!! In announcing the 28 man squad for the upcoming Internationals against America & Croatia he's included Wayne Rooney. But straight away the vultures circle claiming 'backward step' blah blah blah!!!!! He's been included for a very specific reason, its for charity, for  'The Wayne Rooney Foundation', he will probably play the last 20mins or so and in doing so he will earn his 120th Cap. Whats wrong with that???? He wont feature in the squad for the Croatia game.

Now I'll pee me pants if he comes on, plays brilliant, scores a hat-trick and wins man of the match?? Wouldn't that throw up a dilemma for the Croatia game. Of course it wont happen (shouldn't) but it would just be funny as FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I think it's a joke and it shouldn't be happening. 

It's just a way for Nike to make a load of money as they sponsor Romney and manufacture both England and America's kit. 

Its also a way to self promote Rooney and football in America. 

Rooney needs consigning to the history books. He's had his chance so leave him in the past. He would have got 120 caps if he didn't get himself suspended for games and sent off. 

Icke's Lizard

•  
  • lizard_queen.jpg.65c51a6f2c69b027aa73b05
  • Members
  • 2,966 posts

I think it's a joke and it shouldn't be happening. 

It's just a way for Nike to make a load of money as they sponsor Romney and manufacture both England and America's kit. 

Its also a way to self promote Rooney and football in America. 

Rooney needs consigning to the history books. He's had his chance so leave him in the past. He would have got 120 caps if he didn't get himself suspended for games and sent off. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloody hell, lighten up man!!!!!! It will make squillions for charity. I'm not one of Rooneys biggest fans but he's still been a great servant for England. In truth he should still be playing in England if not in the Prem then the Championship. 

We really are the masters of building people up just to knock em down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1