Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interview

60 posts in this topic

I wonder if our glorious leader will decline to give an interview again after this latest debacle

He will because even Fullarton will not be able to keep this charade up much longer.

43 minutes ago, dj funky said:

He will because even Fullarton will not be able to keep this charade up much longer.

But his attempts to stonewall the interviewer with jargonese (or Fullartonese?!) is worthy of a Halifax Town spin-off series on its own. Frasier, Better Call Saul, er, Going Straight...

Usually interviews have been put up online by now or said would be up but again nothing so dunno if there will be any 

Edited by TJAshton

14 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Usually interviews have been put up or said would be up but again nothing so dunno if there has Been any done

Is this a Fullarton quote? It makes as much sense as one. 

24 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Is this a Fullarton quote? It makes as much sense as one. 

Haha. Usually the interviews are online by now or have said they would be up soon. But nothing up as of yet. 

1 person likes this

I’ve usually had an email by now saying the videos have been uploaded. 

In fairness, are they usually uploaded this early for southern away days? Always felt like they've been uploaded a little bit later.

No way he will resign he is the most arrogant man I've ever known. He is deluded and the lads even take the piss out of his pre match and half time talks as they all know he will say the same thing every time attitude.... application ..... 

He has nothing else in the locker 

5 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

What’s the point? He will only get slated anyway

He deserves slating..

Just watched it. Absolutely pathetic. Has now resorted to blaming the players 

2 minutes ago, Spud said:

Are they blameless?

Just now, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Are they blameless?

Not at all, far from it. The manager has to hold his hand up and accept that a lot of what a wrong is his doing. He may have done that I haven't seen the interview 

2 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Not at all, far from it. The manager has to hold his hand up and accept that a lot of what a wrong is his doing. He may have done that I haven't seen the interview 

Never took any responsibility at all. Just kept blaming the player’s individual errors and their inability to respond to those errors. 

6 minutes ago, Spud said:

Never took any responsibility at all. Just kept blaming the player’s individual errors and their inability to respond to those errors. 

His players that he signed 

Both Cameron King and Niall Maher looked and sounded completely gutted in their interviews - JF not so much 

Edited by Spud

39 minutes ago, Spud said:

I fully expect him to also blame the coach driver, kit man, weather forecaster, Trump, Farage, Stephen Hawking and anyone else he can think of as he won`t under any circumstances accept any blame.

Sadly, this is what you get if you employ a clueless, spineless narcissist. Even a tool has some uses.

Wow that sounds bad but heard it from a good source that Fullarton is only concerned at training with running and not much else,Taxi for Fullarton.

3 hours ago, jrj3377 said:

No way he will resign he is the most arrogant man I've ever known. He is deluded and the lads even take the piss out of his pre match and half time talks as they all know he will say the same thing every time attitude.... application ..... 

He has nothing else in the locker 

Is it possible that he's just trying to ask for help filling out an application form for another job :lol:

1 person likes this

His buzz words at the minute are "Blind Pressure".  Can any qualified coach pls explain this football terminology.

I think it means pressure applied by the opposition that those untrained to do so are blind to (aka. supporters). 

Loads of visible pressure in that second half that led to H & W taking a 2 goal lead. 

5 minutes ago, thetalktrainer said:

His buzz words at the minute are "Blind Pressure".  Can any qualified coach pls explain this football terminology.

Total b0ll0cks.

2 people like this