Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Todays Game - Eastleigh

142 posts in this topic

Right, Football Focus just finished so it's time to starting getting into game mode!!!! Lets all cut out the usual crap and get down to the Shay and get the boys back into winning ways. I do believe we will win today, I'm certainly confused as to whether Kosy will be playing, hope he is but either way I think with Eastleigh being in a bit of turmoil at present, now is a good time to play them. Plus the confidence of Tuesdays win should help massively. So come on Town lets get at them.

1 person likes this

Kosylo should be playing today, his suspension is only in the FA Cup. Therefore, he'll be missing the Morecambe game.

Here we are one and a half hour to kick off, do we know if Kossy Is playing or suspended. Do we know if Brown is injured or not. Nothing as usual on website. Are our media doing their job and pushing club for information. Who knows. Come on top secret Town.

38 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Here we are one and a half hour to kick off, do we know if Kossy Is playing or suspended. Do we know if Brown is injured or not. Nothing as usual on website. Are our media doing their job and pushing club for information. Who knows. Come on top secret Town.

Kosylo isn't suspended and Brown is injured ( although is on the bench strangely ! maybe not 100% yet)

Edited by Scot

Desperately need a win today. In off someones arse today. Don't care as long it's three points. How many league games without a win now?

Just checked, 9 games, 6 draws 3 defeats.

Edited by last_chance_saloon

TEAM NEWS | Johnson, Sellars, Clarke, Staunton, Kosylo, King, Southwell, Edwards, Maher, Skarz, Hanson

Subs: Rowley, McLeod, Lenighan, Odelusi, Brown

Glad he's stuck to that line up i'm confident now. Hopefully Southwell is playing as the out and out striker not Edwards. 

Wow according to some clowns on this messageboard brown had left the club ,,, fallen out with the manager 

yet he is sub today 

this messageboard is full of know it fools :) who are just speculation and clueless ideas dressed as fact ::: footballing equivalent to the trumps or corbyns 

rant over back to the game 

come on town :) 

1 person likes this

Thought he went off injured? 

1 minute ago, nw3casc1 said:

Preston dropped?

Preston injured too and I believe that Wooton has been recalled to his club ....

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

TEAM NEWS | Johnson, Sellars, Clarke, Staunton, Kosylo, King, Southwell, Edwards, Maher, Skarz, Hanson

Subs: Rowley, McLeod, Lenighan, Odelusi, Brown

That is a good team ... first time in a long time to see this line up! we are going to punish Eastleigh today i feel.... come on boys! 

2 people like this

Wooton's loan deal finished in a couple of days anyway. Was only here until 30th October

13 minutes ago, nw3casc1 said:

Preston dropped?

Injured.

King straight into the side.

12 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Wooton's loan deal finished in a couple of days anyway. Was only here until 30th October

Wooton in Scunthorpe,s squad today.

1 person likes this

Signing in from Ho Chi Minh City. Dog botherers on TV here; have asked if they can put Town on but nowt doing. C’mon Town.

4 people like this

Didn’t think a player could be recalled on a months loan?

Bored. It says something when the 2 biggest cheers are for Sammy Johnson's saves and not our attacking. 

Plenty of time yet I suppose though. 

Seems like we're feeding Stryjek to easy saves.

Edited by TheNorwegianViking

Not much happening in front of goal today, every time we've put the ball into the box it's been comfortably caught by Stryjek. Eastleigh haven't been much better either, although they've had the better of the chances