Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Online/radio commentaries

39 posts in this topic

For those who can't get to the match, we've live online radio commentary of Warrington Town vs Halifax Town in the Emirates FA Cup, with Jonny Crowther & Stuart McGuire from 2.30pm on livesportsfm.co.uk or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

You can tweet us with your thoughts on the season so far and on the match on @LiveSportsFM

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're live on air now. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the season so far - and today's game, so if you get chance, please tweet us @LiveSportsFM and we'll do our best to give you a mention on-air

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LiveSportsFM said:

We're live on air now. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the season so far - and today's game, so if you get chance, please tweet us @LiveSportsFM and we'll do our best to give you a mention on-air

Very good commentary yesterday

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who can't get to the match on Tuesday night, we've live online radio commentary of the Emirates FA Cup replay between Halifax Town & Warrington Town, with Mark Simpson & Brian Flynn from 7.15pm on livesportsfm.co.uk or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

You can tweet us with your thoughts on the season so far and on the match on @LiveSportsFM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should replace the "For those who cannot make the game" to " For those who now cannot be arsed" 

We will draw Sunderland at home tomorrow and then lose the replay , that is what we do .

Undecided as to whether to attend , might tune into LiveSportFm , always liked Bryan Flynn as a player / manager could do with him in our midfield hard as nails , never scared to make a tackle , oh for a Hulme /Pearson today .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monk said:

You should replace the "For those who cannot make the game" to " For those who now cannot be arsed" 

We will draw Sunderland at home tomorrow and then lose the replay , that is what we do .

Undecided as to whether to attend , might tune into LiveSportFm , always liked Bryan Flynn as a player / manager could do with him in our midfield hard as nails , never scared to make a tackle , oh for a Hulme /Pearson today .

It's not the former player Brian Flynn, but our Brian is a great co-commentator!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

For those who can't get to the match on Saturday, we've live online radio commentary of the Buildbase FA Trophy tie between Halifax Town & Solihull Moors, with Bernard Chyzy & Lee Margerison from 2pm on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

We've also got online radio commentary of the Vanarama National League tie between Gateshead & Solihull Moors on Tuesday from 7.15pm on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

You can tweet us with your thoughts on the season so far and during the match @LiveSportsFM 

Edited by LiveSportsFM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, LiveSportsFM said:

For those who can't get to the match on Saturday, we've live online radio commentary of the Buildbase FA Trophy tie between Halifax Town & Solihull Moors, with Bernard Chyzy & Lee Margerison from 2.30pm on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

We've also got online radio commentary of the Vanarama National League tie between Gateshead & Solihull Moors on Tuesday from 7.15pm on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

You can tweet us with your thoughts on the season so far and during the match @LiveSportsFM 

Excellent commentary last time , thoroughly enjoyed it 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If you want to follow Solihull Moors fortunes before Saturday's FA Trophy tie, we've live online radio commentary now of Gateshead vs Solihull Moors on http://livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

 

Edited by LiveSportsFM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who can't get to the match on Saturday, we've live online radio commentary of the Buildbase FA Trophy tie between Halifax Town & Solihull Moors, with Bernard Chyzy & Lee Margerison from 2pm on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would be great for our commentators Bernard Chyzy & Lee Margerison to get a few tweets from Halifax Town fans this afternoon with your thoughts on the season so far and today's game. If you get chance to tweet us @LiveSportsFM that would be great - and we'll do our best to mention you on-air from 2pm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good commentary, a lot better than our offering. I know we work with students but all the same the gulf is like Southport playing Liverpool. It is entertaining to listen to whereas when I listen to our commentary I will go and do other things because there is nothing to keep me rivited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Very good commentary, a lot better than our offering. I know we work with students but all the same the gulf is like Southport playing Liverpool. It is entertaining to listen to whereas when I listen to our commentary I will go and do other things because there is nothing to keep me rivited.

Thanks for your positive feedback - greatly appreciated! The more positive feedback we get, the more we'll be encouraged to cover more Halifax Town away games, as well as FA Trophy & FA Cup matches home and away.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LiveSportsFM said:

Thanks for your positive feedback - greatly appreciated! The more positive feedback we get, the more we'll be encouraged to cover more Halifax Town away games, as well as FA Trophy & FA Cup matches home and away.

 

Superb commentary again !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scot said:

Superb commentary again !

Thanks Scott, good to know you enjoyed the commentary. Feel free to tweet us @LiveSportsFM too!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vinnyweknuts said:

Yes enjoyed that in the end!

Thanks Vinny, we're getting some good feedback from our commentary on today's match

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in Spain at the moment, but that was good to listen to, well done to all concerned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who can't get to the match on Tuesday night we've live online radio commentary of the Vanarama National League tie between Barnet and Halifax Town with Sam Avery and Lee McLaughlin from around 7.15pm (7.45pm KO) on livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx or mixlr.com/live-sports-fm 

If you'd like to get in touch, please tweet us @LiveSportFM - the more tweets and interaction we get, the more opportunities we might get to commentate on more of the the Shaymen's away matches this season

We've posted a Tweet promoting our coverage of the match @LiveSportsFM and on Facebook at LiveSportsFMuk - any help in promoting our coverage is greatly appreciated.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're live on air now with Alex Avery & Luke McLaughlin We'd love to hear your thoughts on the season so far - and today's game, so if you get chance, please tweet us @LiveSportsFM and we'll do our best to give you a mention on-air.

Listen live now on http://livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx OR mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LiveSportsFM said:

We're live on air now with Alex Avery & Luke McLaughlin We'd love to hear your thoughts on the season so far - and today's game, so if you get chance, please tweet us @LiveSportsFM and we'll do our best to give you a mention on-air.

Listen live now on http://livesportsfm.co.uk/player.aspx OR mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

It’s Devante Rodney ... not Rodney Devante ! :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This commentary surpasses the stuff we produce. The commentary is clear and concise unlike our efforts which sounds like it is done under water. I know our guys are students but maybe it is down to the quality of the equipment they are using.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Scot said:

It’s Devante Rodney ... not Rodney Devante ! :doh:

Noted - and corrected - many thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0