Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poor from top to bottom

58 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Yes I did. And your point is? I only go to northern away games. I was working until three. Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Got behind the manager throughout the game. We should try it 

No they didn't.They were booed off at half time.

How many players are actually improving under Fullarton?Jordan Preston & Ben Tomlinson.Then you are struggling. 

8 hours ago, ashy1966 said:

No they didn't.They were booed off at half time.

I was there. You probably watched the edited highlights 

11 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Why won’t we? I will always be here. Why on Earth would anyone just stop supporting us. Can’t be that good a fan 

Their is always die hard fans who will support a winning or losing team week in week out.The floaters or occasional's are the ones that tend to say why bother they gonna lose again so save me money and stay home.To draw fans in you have to be winning more than losing and at the moment that just is not happening. And saying we were in a false position early doors i just dont get. We were there because the team were winning  and that WAS our position,it wasnt false it was maybe above what many fans had anticipated but it wasn't a false position.The fact is we are dropping down the table and its not good to see,yes still not far off the playoffs,but also looking down to the drop zone that's getting nearer with every loss.

Even in the bad days was always looking forward to the game but now asking myself is it worth the 190 ml round journey .

11 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Even in the bad days was always looking forward to the game but now asking myself is it worth the 190 ml round journey .

You moved to Wales ?

4 hours ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

I was there. You probably watched the edited highlights 

Wouldn't set  foot in that s*** hole.