HRLFC

110 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Flea I wish all the disappointment that will be coming on Sunday. I will be there in the away end cheering on the Rhinos for what i hope will be an utter inhalation.

On the brightside over here they are saying Leeds are expecting to bring between 5 and 7 thousand over. Payday that we at FCHT could do with

I hope they do. You could be looking at a crowd of over 7000.

I can't see Leeds taking 7000 for a dead rubber but if they bring 4000 and Halifax can pull 3000 it will be good for all concerned and I'm sure that when the Rhinos fans see the nee East Stand and have a day out on the beer, they'll be hoping Halifax join Super League.

Oh Hali hali. Hali Hali Hali Hali Halifax. Sunday will be a great atmosphere down The Shay. No bitter miserable Halifax Town fans in sight. They will be too busy on here moaning about how we only just beat Hartlepool. Cheer up. Life’s short 

18 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Let's do a bucket collection by the turnstiles. 

Kit's doing a sleepover

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, johngrantsnumber1 said:

Oh Hali hali. Hali Hali Hali Hali Halifax. Sunday will be a great atmosphere down The Shay. No bitter miserable Halifax Town fans in sight. They will be too busy on here moaning about how we only just beat Hartlepool. Cheer up. Life’s short 

You giving it a wide berth then ? Guess you'll be drowning your sorrows after watching Hartlepool rip the only living club in Halifax apart :lol:

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You giving it a wide berth then ? Guess you'll be drowning your sorrows after watching Hartlepool rip the only living club in Halifax apart :lol:

Front row with Hoddie ;)

Let's all sing Kumbaya together before asking the gods to forgive our sins against the mighty Frocks. 

They're not honour-less scumbags after all, they're just misunderstood. 

Edited by Hoddie

10 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Let's do a bucket collection by the turnstiles. 

It's a plastic cup collection now as the bucket is the latest recessionery victim of big Dave's doctoring cutbacks.

10 hours ago, Macam blue said:

Some good ideas, in an ideal world it could work well for both clubs. However, there are too many Football fans of Halifax that hold grudges for far too long. I have no interest in Rugby, but would love to see some common thinking across all sports to be developed in Halifax.

However, this is Halifax & we don't have enough wise men to shake a monkey at.

Don't try this on Saturday...;)

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Macam blue said:

Some good ideas, in an ideal world it could work well for both clubs. However, there are too many Football fans of Halifax that hold grudges for far too long. I have no interest in Rugby, but would love to see some common thinking across all sports to be developed in Halifax.

However, this is Halifax & we don't have enough wise men to shake a monkey at. So it wont work.

It is not just the Football Supporters that hold grudges as you state. Many of the Rugby fraternity have nothing good to say about The Shaymen and never have done.

Wise men at Halifax Town will have nothing to do with The Rugby Club. Once bitten, twice shy, as the saying goes. 

20 hours ago, eddies mate said:

It's a plastic cup collection now as the bucket is the latest recessionery victim of big Dave's doctoring cutbacks.

With most folk entering the Shay with no change from a twenty pound note, I'm guessing a bucket collections are down this year.