Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jordan On The Move?

27 posts in this topic

Hey why not??? I liked him when he was here at the Shay and he was a consistently good player. Its a shame its not worked out for him at Chesterfield. I wonder if we are that club???

8 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Hey why not??? I liked him when he was here at the Shay and he was a consistently good player. Its a shame its not worked out for him at Chesterfield. I wonder if we are that club???

Not needed we have 2 players in his position. King and Preston. Need reinforcements in other areas of the pitch 

1 person likes this

We need a midfielder who can pick out a pass and Sinnott certainly fits that mould. He knows the club and is still young so fits Fullarton’s style of developing young players. Really hope we move in for him.

3 people like this

Just now, AFC Halifax said:

Not needed we have 2 players in his position. King and Preston. Need reinforcements in other areas of the pitch 

He played centre mid in the conference north for the majority of time albeit in a midfield 3 with King and Lynch. I certainly wouldn’t turn signing him down however as I believe he can do a reasonable job in a 2. He played in a 2 towards the end of the conference north season when we started to go with a 4-4-2 with Denton and Peniket up top and he was still brilliant. Pretty sure we played a 2 against Chorley in the final and Sinnott got two fantastic assists and won us that game. 

Good player at this level however we already have King and Preston and we need to strengthen elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Benfcht said:

We need a midfielder who can pick out a pass and Sinnott certainly fits that mould. He knows the club and is still young so fits Fullarton’s style of developing young players. Really hope we move in for him.

As good of a talent Sinnott is, we already have a midfielder who can pick out a pass in King.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Lewis said:

As good of a talent Sinnott is, we already have a midfielder who can pick out a pass in King.

Who needs to play further up the pitch as a 10. I have no problem playing King at centre mid when required but I’d rather him play as the 10. Sinnott is more of a deep playmaker so to speak so I’d play him next to Maher. He proved he can play in a midfield 2 in the conference north season so I don’t understand why people are so adamant he’s a 10. 

1 person likes this

I'd have him back, we may have similar players but are they better than him? 

Depends on what our budget is like but we are shockingly short of players in other areas that need addressing first. 

Sinnott nice player but not got the required energy levels. Just doesn't run around enough for a midfielder in this formation.

9 hours ago, Riders of Rohan said:

Sinnott nice player but not got the required energy levels. Just doesn't run around enough for a midfielder in this formation.

Also out injured a lot of last season and not deemed good enough for Chesterfield so why us.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Also out injured a lot of last season and not deemed good enough for Chesterfield so why us.

Sinnott wasnt deemed good enough at altrincham was he but dod a great job for us and his 2 assists in the play off final got us promoted.  I'd definitely have him back 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

Sinnott wasnt deemed good enough at altrincham was he but dod a great job for us and his 2 assists in the play off final got us promoted.  I'd definitely have him back 

Missed most of last season through injury missed most of preseason recovering not training with 1st team squad and they want him to leave. Not for me thanks too risky. Just a difference of opinion.

24 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Missed most of last season through injury missed most of preseason recovering not training with 1st team squad and they want him to leave. Not for me thanks too risky. Just a difference of opinion.

Same could be said about matty brown for a few seasons, josh mcdonald last season and this coming season. A fully fit jordan sinnott would be a good assett to this squad but if he has his injury concerns then its obviously a risk

18 hours ago, AJS said:

Good player at this level however we already have King and Preston and we need to strengthen elsewhere. 

Totally unproven at this level actually - not sure myself. May have him back as a bit part player on a low wage but wouldn't pay a transfer fee for him.

25 minutes ago, greg45 said:

Totally unproven at this level actually - not sure myself. May have him back as a bit part player on a low wage but wouldn't pay a transfer fee for him.

He was too good for the conference north but I felt at the time league 2 was pushing it. He’s a conference standard player.

I have to agree though. Why pay a fee for someone we already have players in his position and he’s injury prone 

52 minutes ago, AJS said:

He was too good for the conference north but I felt at the time league 2 was pushing it. He’s a conference standard player.

I have to agree though. Why pay a fee for someone we already have players in his position and he’s injury prone 

Yeah, would be interesting to see how he would go in the National actually.

28 minutes ago, chadders said:

Would struggle over Beeches Brook imo.

Liking your new scriptwriter...

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Liking your new scriptwriter...

Think its more a case of monkeys, typewritters and Shakespear or something. Eventually he was due a funny one :) 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, greg45 said:

I think if we were to get him back Mr B would be looking at Chesterfield paying his contract off or paying his wages in part with us paying the rest,We won’t be taking his contract over and paying a transfer would be laughable that definitely wouldn’t happen especially when they are desperate to offload him .

20 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

I think if we were to get him back Mr B would be looking at Chesterfield paying his contract off or paying his wages in part with us paying the rest,We won’t be taking his contract over and paying a transfer would be laughable that definitely wouldn’t happen especially when they are desperate to offload him .

Sure they've said they're willing to offload him free of charge?

15 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Sure they've said they're willing to offload him free of charge?

We will want more than free of charge they are trying to get rid ,Chesterfield will definitely have to stump a fair percentage of his wages too,If they didn’t get a club to take him Chesterfield will be left with a player on the sidelines contributing nothing.