Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MACCA - THE MOVIE (2018)

7 posts in this topic

Great watch! Just filled an hour where all I would have done is got more and more nervous about tonight. 

Well done on compiling this movie. It needs uploading to kodi so that the whole of the world can watch it.

When he first came to us, he had had a bit of an issue and a few people didn`t think that he was the right sort for FCHT. How wrong they were. He was the consummate professional and served our club as well as any footballer has ever served the club. After the initial misgivings I cannot remember any supporter slagging him off like we all have done to various players. 

He rightly deserves the moniker of FCHT PROPER LEGEND!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

thankyou D.J. and Shaymen Stats  Macca fully deserves this tribute -the most loyal player ever to wear a town shirt genuinely nice bloke and a bloody good footballer too -never to my knowledge has a player been brought to tears when leaving the club - myself and every town fan will remember what he did at wembley (even though some of us were finishing off a half time pint at the time) for the rest of our lives -thankyou Macca -you made our dream come true

2 people like this

How do you upload it to Kodi? Or were being tongue in cheek I'm happy to actually put it up as a film haha 

'A big thank you for Shaymen Stats for all the hard work it takes to put this on the forum,its all about preserving memories of some of the players who have given us some good times and such a shame that no video was around in the 60's when the likes of GW/FL banged in the goals for fun like the two Frank Large scored against Bradford City which was a memory ill never forget seeing I was the only Halifax fan working in Bradford.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, dj funky said:

'A big thank you for Shaymen Stats for all the hard work it takes to put this on the forum,its all about preserving memories of some of the players who have given us some good times and such a shame that no video was around in the 60's when the likes of GW/FL banged in the goals for fun like the two Frank Large scored against Bradford City which was a memory ill never forget seeing I was the only Halifax fan working in Bradford.

You're welcome :) the full film is uploaded to Facebook too 

On 11/07/2018, 09:23:10, Shaymen Stats said:

Here is a film made by our own DJ Funky dedicated to the man himself Scott McManus! A fantastic watch! 

Great bit of film. I bet he's chuffed when he watches it.

1 person likes this