Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Away kit

58 posts in this topic

Notice Chorley have revealed 3 kits for next season, wonder how many other clubs have done the same? 

1 hour ago, SteveM said:

Potentially, although I wouldn’t mind betting that the deals that are signed are based around a number of “wearings” per season and unless we go on a mad cup run or two the number of games won’t change significantly 

States on the OS that the kits will be worn alternatively at away matches. Also, the main(Front) sponsers of the white shirt are the back sponser on the green shirt and vice versa, so both sponsers get equal exposure and billing

2 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

States on the OS that the kits will be worn alternatively at away matches. Also, the main(Front) sponsers of the white shirt are the back sponser on the green shirt and vice versa, so both sponsers get equal exposure and billing

Green one would go well with your clog dancing Scouse.......you will tired at the end of this season when we win promotion.:D

4 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Green one would go well with your clog dancing Scouse.......you will tired at the end of this season when we win promotion.:D

Hope to have danced off a couple of stone and be fit as a butcher's dog by the end of the season Lanzo !!

17 minutes ago, Scouse Shayman said:

Hope to have danced off a couple of stone and be fit as a butcher's dog by the end of the season Lanzo !!

You will be 19 stone at end of season if your plan works

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

So 3 kits this year? They really are trying to bleed the fans dry.

I see it as we have extra options.

I hate white kits, its a personal thing, but I simply dont like them. I probably wont bother getting this white one. I think I only wore last years one a couple of times. The green however I will be buying. 

Had it been just the two kits (blue home, white away), I would probably have just bought the home.

What I wouldn't mind is if they sold a few of the goalkeeper shirts (make them short sleeve however!) as in recent seasons we have had some really good ones.

22 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

So that was a waste of about 5 mins of your life posting that Che Bentos.:huh::huh:

Harsh but true! :) 

We only need 8 shirts therefore can go for the four choice option.