Jordan Sinnott

52 posts in this topic

Apparently released by chesterfield according to their fans. Hopefully will return to us

5 minutes ago, mjb said:

Apparently released by chesterfield according to their fans. Hopefully will return to us

The wording on their site is he is contracted for next season but they are happy for him to find another club no fee involved. Personally think we can do better.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

The wording on their site is he is contracted for next season but they are happy for him to find another club no fee involved. Personally think we can do better.

He was fantastic when he played for us. Jak McCourt available to be signed for free too so hopefully can snap him up

11 minutes ago, mjb said:

He was fantastic when he played for us. Jak McCourt available to be signed for free too so hopefully can snap him up

fantastic in conf north, we need players that can get us to L2. 

Get him signed. Was great for us in the North so I'm sure he'll do a job at this level

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

He’s a good footballer, can see a pass, but was lacking in the fitness stakes.  Maybe full time at Chesterfield has improved him, but he needs to do more of the hard graft imo to come back.

He didn't play much at Chesterfield due to injury but quite a few of them seem disappointed that he's up for transfer. Agree his fitness wasn't the best but he's certainly an improvement on anything we had last season in the central attacking midfield role

Would definitely welcome him back. Main creative outlet in 16/17 and two wonderful assists against Chorley. Ran the show against Dagenham and Eastleigh, never looked like beating them after they targeted him in the replay. 

One thing we did miss was his goals from midfield 

Worth mentioning that our poor run of form during the 16/17 season coincided with Sinnott being out injured.

Bring him home.

I'd 100% have home back him An Collins in centre midfield would be a good partnership 

2 people like this

Its a no brainer if he's affordable, he's also at a good age to improve and his quality is not in question as we know his capabilities, that said Fullarton will be looking at loads of players atm and no doubt negotiating as we speak.

1 person likes this

Get him signed. He knows the club and some of the players already. He would be a good addition in midfield and he knows where the net is and can find a man with a pass or a cross. as long as he's not after too much brass sign him on.

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

One thing we did miss was his goals from midfield 

Would also be a lot better behind the striker (if we continue with the same formation as last season) than Kosylo. On paper, him and Collins in midfield compliment each other well. Worry would be the mobility between the 2 of them

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Luke said:

Would also be a lot better behind the striker (if we continue with the same formation as last season) than Kosylo. On paper, him and Collins in midfield compliment each other well. Worry would be the mobility between the 2 of them

Would like a Maynard/Lewis Montrose type midfielder alongside Collins. Sinnott behind the striker would be ideal

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Luke said:

Someone like Hibbs would give the mobility off the ball, but Sinnott when he’s on it is certainly lively. The biggest concern would be that he hasn’t played much in the last twelve months. 

Time to blow the cobwebs off that old cheque book Mr B.

I see Dan Holman has not had his contract renewed.... no chance of getting him i wouldn't think he will be well desired and has had a few clubs in our league on loan so likely on their radars. He was certainly a key player against us in recent years! 

And Danny Wright.... though i cant stand the whopper he was on fire that season, he too is released.

Bring Sinnott and Wedgbury in to play with Collins and jobs a good un. 

1 hour ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

And Danny Wright.... though i cant stand the whopper he was on fire that season, he too is released.

Danny Wright has always impressed 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

I see Dan Holman has not had his contract renewed.... no chance of getting him i wouldn't think he will be well desired and has had a few clubs in our league on loan so likely on their radars. He was certainly a key player against us in recent years! 

Why not holman and wright. If we go for both of them. Hopefully we can get one of them 

2 hours ago, Davidneilbuckley said:

Holman mostly Southern based in his career. Southern players won’t move North! Wright played for a couple of “Northern “ teams but is 33 . Hardly young and hungry type of player that Fullarton favours. 

6 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Why not holman and wright. If we go for both of them. Hopefully we can get one of them 

I would take Holman all day long, he is still young enough and a good player but i don't think he would come so far north. Danny Wright i do not like, seen a few incidents in the passed and as Haldo said above he is 33 now. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, haldo said:

Holman mostly Southern based in his career. Southern players won’t move North! Wright played for a couple of “Northern “ teams but is 33 . Hardly young and hungry type of player that Fullarton favours. 

Is that the same age as Collins? 

2 minutes ago, AFC Halifax said:

Is that the same age as Collins? 

32 Collins... but with a lot of intelligence. Means he doesn't have to run :-D

1 person likes this